Author Topic: Oh Kaaaayyyyyy  (Read 3275 times)

Concerned

• View Profile
Oh Kaaaayyyyyy
« on: May 01, 2011, 03:33:07 PM »
Do I have this right? She accuses him of rape, and he claims she forced him to...

WINNIPEG - A Winnipeg man on trial for rape claims he was forced to have anal sex with his alleged victim against his will, accusing her of stealing his sperm so she could have a mixed-race baby.   The trial of Hilaire Ndyat, 42, wrapped up in Winnipeg Friday.  Ndyat, a native of the Democratic Republic of Congo who moved to Winnipeg in 1996, is executive director of the Winnipeg Afro-Aboriginal Crosscultural Association and is also involved with numerous inner-city and cultural organizations and committees.  Ndyat is accused of raping a female acquaintance inside his West Broadway apartment in March 2008.  (QMI)

http://www.primetimecrime.com/
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 03:51:12 PM by Concerned »

Olly

• View Profile
Re: Oh Kaaaayyyyyy
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 01:22:21 PM »
He claims that "women are revered in his culture and he didn't know how to react to her advances".  His culture, in the Republic of Congo rape women at the highest rate in the world.  His statement is completely false.  The men in the Congo take women and children and sexually assault them at will.  The last report I saw was there are on average 68 rapes per hour in the Congo.  If a married woman is raped, the husband either leaves her or will have nothing to do with her.  Women, girls and young boys are not safe.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 10:47:04 PM »
I just heard of this case the first time. What a weird and strange story he gives. Reminds me of a judge in Ottawa or Toronto about 15 years ago who acquitted a man of rape because in his country it was normal (Jamaica).

that is a sick man and he needs to go to prison where other people will probably seduce him.

Olly

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 03:45:16 PM »
If justice is carried out, and Hilaire Ndyat is convicted and is sent to prison, what will he say when the same treatment is forced on him?  Will he say that he made advances and wanted anal sex or will he say he was raped?  Either way, since he claimed first that he didn't know whether a woman could become impregnated through anal sex because he "is not a dr", he would have the opportunity to almost feel the pain he inflicted on his victim.  With the skill that he demonstrated when he leured this victim, he likely has done this before but gotten away with it. 

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 11:05:34 PM »
he likely has done this before but gotten away with it.

I'm quite certain.

I really do not think any jury can believe his story. That man sounds like a real creep.

Olly

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 08:40:34 AM »
The judgement was brought down on August 26th.  You can read about it in the Winnipeg Sun.  He was found guilty and taken to prison to await the decision on how much time he needs to spend behind bars.  Hope he is welcomed and treated as well as he treated his victim. 

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 10:02:15 PM »
Agreed Olly!!