Author Topic: Roberta Jean Elders  (Read 4047 times)

R1966

• View Profile
Roberta Jean Elders
« on: April 24, 2011, 02:23:13 AM »
This Page is for my Sister, who is one of the many many cases which have not been resolved in Victoria BC, BC and Canada.

It is an unfortunate situation that there is such little respect for all who are affected.

My regrets and sympathy goes out to everyone who has dealt with this in their lifetime.

Concerned

• View Profile
Re: Roberta Jean Elders
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 06:29:57 AM »
R1966, welcome to the site. Very sorry that there has not been any progress on your sister's case. When I look for more information to try to post it to give those on the site a bit more information about your sister, I find it is limited. At the time the stories came out, they did not know too much about the cause of death, and they seem to be wondering if she was harmed by a serial killer, or one deranged individual.  They reference a possible connection with similar deaths in the area (listed below). Have they made any progress at all since 2001?  My thoughts and prayers for your loss.

Roberta Jean Elders, found January 31, 2001 in Victoria's Pemberton Park
Carla Slots, beaten body found on a logging road near Shawnigan Lake 2000
Nancy Greek, 25 who disappeared August 23, 1991
Melissa Maureen Nicholson, 17, whose naked and bruised body was found June 11, 1991 in bushes near Shawnigan Lake
Kimberley Gallup, 17, who was strangled in a room at the Colony Motor Inn on November 21, 1990
Cheri Lynn Smith, 18, whose partially decomposed body was found Sept. 9, 1990 in underbrush near Munns Road in Saanich
Chantall Venne, 21, who was found, half-clothed at the side of Devonshire Road in Esquimalt on Feb. 15, 1986

http://missingpeople.net/2001/how_many_monsters-may_27,_2001.htm

VancouverRealist

• View Profile
Re: Roberta Jean Elders
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 11:54:34 AM »
So sorry about your sister R1966. Such a senseless tragedy, and sadly the wound remains open, in the cases that are unsolved.
 :(

I asked this question about a year ago on a different post, but in regards to Miss. Venne's murder, did the police investigate the black male she was last seen with that night?

Does anyone know?