Author Topic: HOLLY BOBO, Age 20 Kidnapped Apr. 13/2011 Decatur Co., Tennessee  (Read 15426 times)

capeheart

• View Profile
Re: HOLLY BOBO, Age 20 Kidnapped Apr. 13/2011 Decatur Co., Tennessee
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2014, 03:13:15 PM »
Well now I am confused, was it Holly's boyfriend or a stranger abduction????

SAP

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2014, 08:22:35 PM »
It wasn't Holly's boyfriend. Those articles were from a year ago. The stranger who nabbed Holly had on hunting clothes and that confused her brother into thinking the man was her boyfriend b/c he also had planned to hunt that day.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2014, 09:18:27 PM »
I wonder how le knew that a third man saw "what happened to Holly""  How can police even prove it?
The man denies it (naturally), and now both he and his brother are charged with tampering of evidence.

What concrete evidence do the police have that this man saw the video?
How can it be proven that he saw anything?
JB

SAP

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2014, 09:38:18 PM »
JB, I could be wrong but it seems to me it's over the torture video that was supposedly taken by one of the 2 brothers. One of them showed a woman supposedly and she reported to police. The police have their devices and were trying to find the deleted video and I thought that is what they considered tampering with evidence. I don't know if computer forensics can find traces of a video taken by a cellphone or whether deletions can still be traced on a cell.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2018, 01:01:18 PM »
Today is April 21, 2018 and the story about Holly is on 20/20 tonight, according to my schedule and that is on ABC.  I do believe I saw it before, not sure, but am going to watch it again tonight. I know it is a horrible and tragic story of a beautiful girl abducted.  I send my prayers to her family and to the investigators that had to go through this also. RIP, Holly.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2018, 10:13:23 PM »
I did watch the show tonight and my heart goes out to her family. This was the most evil of crimes that I ever heard against a young woman. To think that four grown men abducted a young innocent woman in the morning and brutally raped and murdered her, they deserve to have the death penalty, but they did not. They can rot in jail and the am sure Satan will be waiting for them at the end of the road, they have to be possessed by the devil. God bless Holly's mom and dad and the family members, justice has been handed down and still another has to go through a trial. An unbelievable crime, so very sad. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(