Author Topic: HOLLY BOBO, Age 20 Kidnapped Apr. 13/2011 Decatur Co., Tennessee  (Read 17594 times)

capeheart

• View Profile
Re: HOLLY BOBO, Age 20 Kidnapped Apr. 13/2011 Decatur Co., Tennessee
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 11:33:04 AM »
Once in a while this case always crosses my mind. Such a beautiful girl and just no leads at all. It is hopeful that the police are still getting tips. I think that the police have to check every known person that had anything to do with this family. I would be looking at anybody that was a recent person to do electrical work, construction work, plowing in winter, anything related to any outside person coming to their property to do work and who would have seen Holly. Also anybody that was in her class, a secret admirer, somebody she spoke with on a chat line on the computer. Any male friend of her brother's that just maybe still friends with the brother and could have Holly secreted away some place. I hope the police also checked for anyone in the area that was into wearing camouflage clothing.

Has a psychic detective been contacted at all in this case. I would be checking everything out possible to find out what has happened to Holly, because she could still be alive. This is a brazen abduction in the early morning hours. I would say this person possibly was in the woods for a long time and was going to try and abduct Holly in the night hours and did not get the opportunity or the place was locked up so well he couldn't get in. 

The police should have checked for fingerprints, because he could have been at the door trying to get in when the family was asleep.

If I were her parents, I would definitely be checking out a psychic detective, and there are professional people who are not fake psychics.

My prayers go out to the family and I do hope that Holly is found safe. But a whole year gone by and it seems like yesterday that I heard about this case. Maybe there should be a TV program of a re-enactment of this case and see if it brings some new tips. :o :o :o :o :o

leonagleant

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2012, 06:53:47 PM »
Someone asked why so many nurses tend to be murdered. One reason that nurses in general could be at high risk for being attacked would be that they have to work shifts and are sometimes out walking alone in the dark. That, in itself, increases the odds of being attacked but in this case Holly was abducted from home with a witness (her brother) watching, so it's highly unusual.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2012, 10:09:39 PM »
hmmm sorry but I had to mention that there are also a lot of documented cases of family members killing other family members , fathers killing daughters, kids killing parents, and brothers killing sisters.  Wondering if that end has also been investigated.  I cant help but wonder if you saw some strange guy taking your sister into the bush would you not come running ???? I know I would and I am female.  JMO.

superbee

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2012, 02:58:09 AM »
I would too.  I always thought her brother's action very strange.

Dulsebunny

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2012, 09:41:22 AM »
I don't think the brother would have had time to dispose of her, if I remember the story correctly and I think the explanation was that he thought she was with her boyfriend. I think the story was that she was taken by her car and led away. But she didn't make a fuss, that I know of. I can see only two scenarios for that-either she knew the person or they had a gun or a knife.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2012, 10:39:43 AM »
I went back and read the entire thread.  Sure the brother had all the time in the world since we only have his word on when it happened.  It could actually have happened the night before and we would not know.  He said he thought it was her boyfriend , come on now how many brothers dont know what their sisters boyfriend looks like??? JMO.

Dulsebunny

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2012, 09:25:17 AM »
I didn't read this thread because I had followed the case elsewhere. It was my impression (and of course I may well be wrong) that she disappeared at some point after her mother went to work in the morning.

GoArmy36

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2013, 09:25:17 AM »
Kelli Bordeaux 23 went missing 15 Apr 12 from South Carolina.  She looks just like Holly Bobo.  Beautiful with blonde hair.  They have not been able to find a trace of her.  SC and Tennessee are not far from each other, abducted almost one full year from each other, and look very much alike.   Serial Killer?

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2013, 02:06:03 PM »
I believe that Holly knew her abductor. I believe he knew she was leaving to go away, that is what I understood, she was leaving to go to college for education. I do feel that someone could still have her alive or this could be someone having her working as a sex slave. I did not hear about the other person missing. I really do not believe her brother had anything to do with Holly missing. I believe she was being stalked and they knew she was about to leave the area and was waiting for the moment that she was alone and they got it.  :o :o :o :o :o
I just googled Kelli Bordeux and she was at a bar when she disappeared. She was also in the military. She was in the company of a known sex offender, who lived behind the bar. The police have to know this man had something to do with her disappearance. She had two text messages sent out and one was that she had arrived home, but the police do not believe she ever did. Because anyone can use your cell phone to send messages. I believe that cell phones should have to have a password, before you can send a message and I believe that would keep anyone else from using your cell phone. I think the person she was with had something to do with her disappearance and could have gotten away with murder. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 02:12:59 PM by capeheart »

soccermom

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2013, 08:05:55 PM »
Kelli Bordeaux 23 went missing 15 Apr 12 from South Carolina.  She looks just like Holly Bobo.  Beautiful with blonde hair.  They have not been able to find a trace of her.  SC and Tennessee are not far from each other, abducted almost one full year from each other, and look very much alike.   Serial Killer?

From http://cheatersflorida.wordpress.com/category/katelyn-markham-lauren-spierer-holly-bobo-and-paige-johnson-vanished-without-a-trace/
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 08:09:42 PM by soccermom »

soccermom

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2013, 08:17:40 PM »

From the same website above --
(I know some people will feel it is a REALLY icky site, but it has pictures and maps that might be helpful in establishing a taxonomy of similarities among the women)
http://cheatersflorida.wordpress.com/category/katelyn-markham-lauren-spierer-holly-bobo-and-paige-johnson-vanished-without-a-trace/ :

"Petite Blonde Look-A-Likes Heather Hodges and Kelli Bordeaux Go Missing One Year Ago In the Same Week.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Two petite blonde female look-a-likes go missing in the same week. Heather Hodges went missing Monday April 9th, 2012 from Rocky Mount VA five days later Kelli Bordeaux went missing on Saturday April 14th, 2012 from Fayetteville NC, last seen at the Froggy Bottoms bar;

1). Heather Hodges has long blonde hair, she is 5′ 1″ tall and weighs 100 lbs, she is 22 years old.

2). Kelli Bordeaux has long blonde hair, she is 5′ 0″ tall and weighs 99 lbs, she is 23 years old......"

It is indeed eerie when you see the side-by-side images. I haven't been following these cases so I'm not sure if there is good info that discredits the idea of connection. But this site is persuasive in the opposite.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2013, 06:00:32 PM »
This guy is possibly gone to another state thousands of miles away or possibly he has left the country. He may not be a US citizen and have a passport and has left the country. I do hope the police have posted this sketch at airports.  Everything possible should be done to get this guy. There should be pictures of him placed on TV on every channel and also on the highway on a billboard, this guy has to be caught. And women need to be warned that there is possibly a serial killer on the loose. :( :( :( :( :( :(

mytakeonit

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2013, 02:02:14 PM »
http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/special-task-force-open?source=s.fwd&r_by=7970317

Thanks!
Also it was said that a plane left Darden Tenn that morning and it's destination was Red Rock , Ont
It belonged to a man named Gr**es who has a hunting lodge/camp in the area. If anyone from there reads this please print out a picture of Holly and show it around to see if anyone remembers seeing her around that time in the Red Rock area. You never know. If anyone wants his whole name (I don't feel comfortable posting it it on a public forum) message me and I'll provide it.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 10:31:51 AM by mytakeonit »

Amythest

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2014, 10:39:06 AM »
I just stumbled across this article - I've often wondered about this girl.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/29/us/tennessee-holly-bobo/index.html?hpt=ju_c1

Second man charged in nursing student Holly Bobo's disappearance
By Alan Duke, CNN
updated 7:58 PM EDT, Tue April 29, 2014

A second man has been charged with murder in the 2011 disappearance of Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo.

Other suspects can expect police to be "on their doorstep" soon, Tennessee's top investigator told reporters Tuesday.

Jason Wayne Autry, who is already in prison for an unrelated assault conviction, was indicted on especially aggravated kidnapping and first-degree murder charges by a special grand jury Tuesday, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Director Mark Gwyn said at a news conference in Decaturville Tuesday afternoon.
More than $450,000 in reward money was offered after Holly Bobo disappeared in 2011.
More than $450,000 in reward money was offered after Holly Bobo disappeared in 2011.
Zachary Adams was indicted last month on kidnapping and murder charges.
Zachary Adams was indicted last month on kidnapping and murder charges.

Autry, 39, was a longtime friend of Zachary Adams, 29, who was indicted last month on the same kidnapping and murder charges, Gwyn said. Autry, from Holladay, Tennessee, has a lengthy criminal history, he said.

Bobo was 20 when she was last seen on April 13, 2011. Her brother told authorities he saw a man in camouflage leading her away from their home in the small town of Darden, Tennessee.

Information from "several witnesses" led to charges against Autry, Gwyn said.

Investigators "believe there are more people with information and possible involvement," Gwyn said. He told reporters to "expect more announcements in the coming days and weeks."

"These individuals know who they are, and I'm sure they are watching, and they can expect us to be on their doorstep pretty soon," Gwyn said.

Although Gwyn has previously declined to say whether any remains have been found, he acknowledged Tuesday that her body has not been located.

Investigators are "doing everything we can to try to get (her family) some closure" by finding Bobo's body, Gwyn said.

The Bobo case rocked the largely rural swath of central Tennessee, from those who knew the young woman to others who rallied behind the effort to find her.

Hundreds of volunteers -- some on horseback and foot, others on all-terrain vehicles -- turned out to hunt for clues in Decatur, Henderson, Henry, Carroll and Benton counties. Many more attended memorial services or offered supportive thoughts online via groups on Facebook. More than $450,000 has been offered in reward money.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2014, 12:54:45 PM »
I feel great relief that the murderers of Holly have been found. How many times did this case cross my mind and just this week and then today I look and here is an update. How traumatic for her parents and family that Holly had to endure the evil people that took her from her loved ones and a promising life. I hope they rot in hell. And apparently there are others who have to be apprehended. My thoughts and prayers to Holly's family, to lose such a beautiful and intelligent young lady. God bless them, they will never get over their loss. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(