Author Topic: LAWRENCE TAYLOR. PRO FB PLAYER.STAT RAPE MAR 22/11  (Read 1078 times)

capeheart

• View Profile
LAWRENCE TAYLOR. PRO FB PLAYER.STAT RAPE MAR 22/11
« on: March 23, 2011, 03:51:57 PM »
Lawrence Taylor, a pro football player was charged with stat rape of a 16 year old girl in a motel room in New York. Taylor has two residences, one in New York and one in Florida. This young woman was beaten by a pimp and taken to Taylor's motel room where he sexually assaulted her. He was in court this week and pleaded guilty to statutory rape. However, the judge, the prosecutor were in agreement that Mr. Taylor would not serve any jail time. He got probation and he would not be on the registered sex offenders list in New York. There are different rules in New York then Florida. But he intends to serve his probation out in Florida. Which he may be registered there as a sex offender. Gloria Aldrich, who is a well know lawyer for women's rights is representing the victim now in a civil lawsuit against Mr. Taylor. What is most upsetting about this case is, THEY WOULD NOT LET THE VICTIM READ HER VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT. Now to me that is unreal and the judge and prosecutor should be reported to the bar society. They should be fired. As far as I know when a person pleads guilty and are sentenced, the victim has a right to read her statement. I think we haven't heard the last part of this case. Also Mr. Taylor was previously interviewed at one time and stated that he hires at least six prostitute a day, a real nice family man. And his wife was on TV taking his part, saying oh, this victim just wants his money. This is appalling and this victim should go on a TV show and give her statement. Also, when she was beaten by her pimp before she met up with Taylor, she had a black eye, a bloodied mouth. And this creep Taylor, still had sex with this young woman. He did not help her in any way, he just thinks he is god. When is this abuse of power going to end, the power that high profile athletes have in the courtroom. Did the judge and the prosecutor get paid off, football tickets for life and cold hard cash. This stinks, stinks, stinks. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I had to modify this, oh yeah, he was a  dancer on Dancing with the Stars, in a previous segment. And he has two little daughters, imagine, this man being in a home with little girls, sickening. >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 03:55:22 PM by capeheart »