Author Topic: Lilith Bentley missing Nanaimo Mar 7 2011  (Read 5120 times)

solvy

• View Profile
Lilith Bentley missing Nanaimo Mar 7 2011
« on: March 14, 2011, 08:16:14 PM »
www.nanaimocrimestoppers.com

Released by:

Cst Sherri WADE
School Liaison Officer
Nanaimo RCMP
250-755-3253
sherri.wade@rcmp-grc.gc.ca

http://bc.rcmp.ca/digitalAssets/24/24743_Lilth_Bentley_small.JPG

capeheart

• View Profile
Re: Lilith Bentley missing Nanaimo Mar 7 2011
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 07:37:37 AM »
I do hope that Lilith is found. A week is a long time to have not heard from her, especially when she was sending messages on her Facebook page. Maybe they can trace her last whereabouts and who she was with on that particular day.  :o :o :o :o :o

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 08:19:41 AM »

Lilith's picture is posted below.

What a beautiful young lady. I hope she is safe somewhere.

SAP

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 09:51:44 AM »
A very beautiful girl indeed. It also sounds as though Lilith was "running" away? Perhaps "lured" away by unscrupulous persons full of promises? Did she try and leave those she was with when the promises didn't pan out as expected?
How can we reach these young and impressionable teens and instill in them the cautions and fears we adults have of "shady" type characters full of promises? The majority just don't have the experiences we have had.
Can the policing community do more in curtailing these activities by finding individuals who are prone to abducting beautiful young women and perhaps getting them rapidly across the border into USA ... making large bundles of cash off these unsuspecting children?
I do hope and pray Lilith is safe and can get away unharmed.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 10:29:35 AM »
It appears that her parents were separated or divorced.  Note: that she left her "fathers home".  I wonder which parent had custody of her?  She is under 18.  Let's pray that she pops up, safe and sound.
Yes, SAP these kids don't know what they are walking into.  They only know what they are running away from., and very often it is rules.

PEACE
JB

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 11:59:40 AM »
When someone this young just goes out and thinks and trusts everyone, she is thinking it is a good time and all, but she doesn't realize the danger she puts herself in. Her safe place is with her dad or her mom and follow the rules until she is old enough to be on her own. Hoping she is found soon. :( :( :( :( :( :(