Author Topic: Emiel Catharina Franciscus WORMS: Missing in Montreal  (Read 5663 times)

SAP

Emiel Catharina Franciscus WORMS: Missing in Montreal
« on: March 08, 2011, 07:47:18 PM »
Another article which I can't find now stated that Emiel had last been known working at a swimming pool in Montreal.

http://www.interpol.int/public/Data/Children/Missing/Notices/Data/2009/29/2009_11429.asp

WORMS Emiel Catharina Franciscus
F-242/6-2009

Present family name:  WORMS 
Birth name:  WORMS 
Forename:  EMIEL CATHARINA FRANCISCUS 
Sex:  MALE 
Date of birth:  16 October 1981 (29 years old) 
Place of birth:  ELSLOO, Netherlands 
Nationality: Netherlands

Height:  1.85 meter <-> 73 inches 
Colour of eyes: BLUE
Colour of hair: DARK BLOND
Distinguishing marks and characteristics:  Mr.Worms has a broad nose, small lips, a broad and strong chin. He has a small scar next to the mouth caused by a dogbite. He also has a long straight scar starting at the chest and ending at the lower abdomen passing the belly button because of an operation due to a severe infection of the appendix.

Language spoken: Dutch

Date of disappearance:  at NaN month old 
Place of disappearance:  undefined, undefined 

solvy

• View Profile
Re: Emiel Catharina Franciscus WORMS: Missing in Montreal
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 12:26:24 AM »
 Found a bit more info, but in the translation It's not clear, is he missing from Netherlands Or abroad where ever that is.

Zaaknummer: Case Number:
   09241306 09241306
Vermist sinds: Missing since:    13-02-2008 13-02-2008
Laatst gezien in: Last seen in:    Leeuwarden (Nederland) Leeuwarden (Netherlands)

Poster weergeven Poster Display

Emiel Catharina Franciscus Worms Emiel Catherine Francis Worms
Photo Emiel Catherine Francis Worms
Voornaam: Name:    Emiel Catharina Franciscus Emiel Catherine Francis
Roepnaam: Name:    Emiel Emiel
Achternaam: Surname:    Worms Worms
Geboortedatum: Birthdate:    16-10-1981 16-10-1981
Huidige leeftijd: Current age:    29 29
Lengte: Length:    185 cm 185 cm
Gewicht: Weight:    
Haarkleur: Hair color:    Donkerblond Dark
Oogkleur: Eye color:    Blauw Blue
Geslacht: Gender:    Mannelijk Male
Omschrijving : Description:
Emiel is op 13 februari 2008 vanuit Leeuwarden vertrokken naar het buitenland voor een grote trektocht. Emiel on February 13, 2008 from Leeuwarden went abroad for a big hike. Zijn vriend heeft hem die dag voor het laatst gezien. His friend gave him that day was last seen. Sindsdien is niets meer van hem vernomen. Since then heard nothing from him. Emiel is blank en heeft een krachtig postuur. Emiel is white and has a robust stance. Hij heeft een klein litteken van een hondenbeet aan de rechterkant van zijn mond en een lang recht litteken van zijn borst tot op zijn onderbuik vanwege een operatie. He has a small scar from a dog bite on the right side of his mouth and a long straight scar from his chest to his abdomen due to surgery. Hij gebruikt medicijnen voor zijn darmen. He uses drugs to his intestines.

EEN IEDER DIE INFORMATIE HEEFT WORDT VERZOCHT CONTACT OP TE NEMEN MET: ANYONE WHO HAS INFORMATION IS ASKED TO CONTACT:

Regiopolitie Limburg-Zuid, Bureau Maastricht tel. 0800 - 6070 Regional Police Limburg-Zuid, Maastricht Office tel 0800 - 6070

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 12:31:05 AM »
Found another a little more clear, and Montreal is mentioned.

Emiel Catherine Francis WORMS

Emiel Catharina Franciscus WORMS
Foto van Emiel Worm, kort voor zijn vertrek in februari 2008 uit Leeuwarden en een foto van Emiel die in januari 2009 op een website stond. Photo by Emiel Worm, shortly before his departure in February 2008 from Leeuwarden and a picture of Emiel in January 2009 was on a website.

Geboorteplaats en geboortejaar: Birthplace and birthdate:
    Nederland, 1981 Netherlands, 1981
Weg sinds: Away since:
    13 februari 2008 February 13, 2008
Laatste woonplaats: Last residence:
    Leeuwarden, Nederland Leeuwarden, Netherlands

Uiterlijke kenmerken: Physical Characteristics:

Donkerblond kort stekelig haar, blauwe ogen, 1.85 m. krachtig postuur, blanke huidskleur, hij heeft een klein litteken van een hondenbeet aan de rechterkant van zijn mond en een lang recht litteken van zijn borst tot op zijn onderbuik van een operatie. Short dark spiky hair, blue eyes, 1.85 m strong build, white skin color, he has a small scar from a dog bite on the right side of his mouth and a long straight scar from his chest to his abdomen from a surgery.
Gezocht door: Wanted by:

Familie en derden Family and others
Extra info: Additional info:

Sinds 13 februari 2008 wordt de 27-jarige Emiel Worms uit Leeuwarden vermist. Since February 13, 2008, the 27-year-old missing from Leeuwarden Emiel Worms. Hij is vertrokken naar Amerika voor een grote trektocht. He went to America for a big hike. Zijn vriend heeft hem die dag voor het laatst gezien. His friend gave him that day was last seen. Emiel heeft nog bericht aan zijn familie dat hij in Mexico was en naar Canada wilde doorreizen. Emiel has message to his family that he was in Mexico and wanted to travel to Canada. Een laatste teken van leven komt uit Montreal. One last sign of life comes from Montreal. Emiel gebruikt medicijnen voor zijn darmen. Emiel used medications for his bowel.

SAP

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 10:45:45 AM »
Welcome Rialna.
I would think that if Interpol was actively searching, they would know if Emiel left the country; they would be able to get that info on flights. I don't know how often they update their site b/c they also have a wanted criminal still on their site and that one was already apprehended almost a year ago.
I'm sorry about your friend being missing so long; there's so little info out of Quebec where he was last known to be working.
I wish for closure for family and friends. :'(

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 11:09:16 AM »

Emiel Catharina Franciscus WORMS.

SAP

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 11:09:53 AM »
I'm sorry Rialna, however the ex sounds suspicious to me. Strange that he would be so close to Nl and not contact anyone. If I were family I would contact Interpol and ask if Emiel really did leave for Germany. I would also give that info about the ex to the Montreal police and make sure the family follows up with that, and Interpol. It does sound suspicious to me, since she says she has the phone number and won't give it out. Of course, if something drastic happened in his life and he wants to get away from people b/c of it, there could always be the possibility he wants it to be that way. I would go ahead and try and find out for sure though. I hope you saved communiction you had with the ex.
I tried to research on the Net but there's not a whole lot of info, mainly his being missing.

SAP

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 12:37:32 PM »
Thanks for the further info Rialna. Good to know you have kept the info and that you will act on it. I wish you all good luck in finding answers. Immediate family of Emiel would probably get answers faster with what you have.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 01:24:48 AM by SAP »

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 11:03:23 AM »
This ex girlfriend is covering up something.  Was Emiel known to have money??
Yes, it is up to his immediate family to go through Interpol. Although I wonder if they would get involved in a "Missing Person Case" (As it now stands?) I don't know much about it, other than they look for criminals. But, a request for Interpol  may have to come from the Montreal Police, I would think.

I would hope that the Montreal Police should be able to check his bank records, and do a background check on the ex.

What did Emiel do for a living?  Was he a tradesman, a professional of some sort? Common sense says that one needs money to travel from place to place, or better still from country to country. Something does not pass the "smell test"

PEACE
JB

SAP

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 06:54:39 PM »
update :
the ex girlfriend says he is in Russia right now,  and they have contact every day.
I mailed interpol to ask if they can trace that.
Also I mailt to several websites he joined, to ask when the last log-in time was.
greetings Rialna

p.s.  his own facebook account has been deleted.. makes me curious if he did that himself or facebook has policy for people who don't log in for a certain time...

Rialna, I don't know how Facebook works, but I would suggest you call the Montreal Police with that info from the ex; if possible also have Emiel's family do the same. Like JB said, I'm not sure what Interpol can do without contact from Police.  Action from Police is always much better if info also comes from family members.
It does sound very much like the ex is covering something up. Please get Emiel's family involved with the info and Montreal Police. Good luck.

SAP

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2011, 09:25:33 AM »
514 280-2121 From Outside Montreal: 514 280-2121
Info-Crime: 514 393-1133 Info-Crime: 514 393-1133EEN IEDER DIE INFORMATIE HEEFT WORDT VERZOCHT CONTACT OP TE NEMEN MET: ANYONE WHO HAS INFORMATION IS ASKED TO CONTACT:

Regiopolitie Limburg-Zuid, Bureau Maastricht tel. 0800 - 6070 Regional Police Limburg-Zuid, Maastricht Office tel 0800 - 6070

I have to admit, I tried to traverse Nl white pages and it is difficult getting info on the family name Worms. After typing in different things, google doesn't seem to read Worms as a last name. If you are in Nl, perhaps you can try informtion request, Rialna?

You must know this man ...

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/peter-r.-de-vries/boeken/overige-boeken/prive-detective/

This might be an avenue you could take to help you locate even family members of Emiel. His assistant, Kees Van Der Spek is excellent at info gathering.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 08:25:23 PM by SAP »

rialna

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 01:45:46 PM »
I've got some answers from different areas.
He has been on a television programma over here about missing persons.
Tips came in and indeed he is in Russia, working as a Teacher English and has a girlfriend.
Himself made the decission to go away for a while and not contact anybody.
A few people knew it, but even his closest friends didn't hear it from himself.
At least I don't have to worrie anymore him being dead.
thanks for all the responses.

SAP

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2011, 03:35:56 PM »
I've got some answers from different areas.
He has been on a television programma over here about missing persons.
Tips came in and indeed he is in Russia, working as a Teacher English and has a girlfriend.
Himself made the decission to go away for a while and not contact anybody.
A few people knew it, but even his closest friends didn't hear it from himself.
At least I don't have to worrie anymore him being dead.
thanks for all the responses.

Thank you Rialna. I'm happy to hear that Emiel is safe. Perhaps even his family are aware by now he is safe and for whatever reason he cut off contact ... I hope he is able to work that out.
Take care all of you.

grtz :)