Author Topic: Marie Lynn Lasas - September 21, 2006 - Age 19 - Murdered - Saskatoon  (Read 13463 times)

SaskGal

• View Profile
I believe that Saskatoon does have a serial killer here.  We have before and from the odds of chance, we probably do again.  Unfortunately most serial killers have "cooling" off periods and until they strike again, no more information about them or what their MO is found.  It is sad that the last serial killer preyed about young aboriginal women as well.  And it sickens me to see that most of the unsolved murders are of women.  Sorry for your loss Lesley, lets hope this person or people are caught.

Metismann1974

• View Profile
Re: Marie Lynn Lasas - September 21, 2006 - Age 19 - Murdered - Saskatoon
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2015, 05:29:43 PM »
i think the police should check the Manchester's bar for suspects, the men that run and operate that bar are notoriously perverted towards women, especially young beautiful women. Marie was a very attractive young lady and very outgoing. i am her uncle, and i know she liked to have a drink now and again. she also was a regular at Manchesters because it was close to where she lived. one of my friends had been to one of there after hours parties and i was told that they totally degrade women, beat them, make them have sex forcibly. so if Marie went to one of those parties, she might have refused and was killed. this is just a hunch but i would look into it. thanks to everyone trying to help.