Author Topic: Patsy Lee Haysom | May 12, 2003 | Age 41 | Missing | Regina  (Read 5270 times)

Desespere

Patsy Lee Haysom
DOB: 1961/01/07
Missing
Date last seen: May 12, 2003
Location last seen: Regina, SK

Patsy Lee Haysom - May 12, 2003 - Age 41 - Missing - Regina - Patsy was last seen when she was dropped off at the back of her residence by a friend. Searches and investigation have failed to locate Haysom since that date. Race: Caucasian Height: 168 cm (5'6") Weight: 64 kg (140 lbs) Hair Color: Brown Eye Color: Blue Distinguishing Features: Right forearm and elbow are slightly deformed as a result of a childhood accident. Clothing Worn at time of disappearance: White T-shirt, pink and white nylon track suit, and red and blue slip on shoes. File #: 2003-19317 Agency: Regina Police Service
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 11:10:12 AM by Desespere »

raisinpie

• View Profile
Re: Patsy Lee Haysom | May 12, 2003 | Age 41 | Missing | Regina
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 04:08:25 PM »
Hello Des, I have not heard any information about Patsy either.  It would be good if we could connect with the family in the work we do with the missing and murdered women in Saskatchewan.  We will make every effort to connect with families, but sometimes they don't wish to be involved or bring the matter to the public attention for whatever reason.  Hopefully through the work that this website (and other websites) does, it will raise the awareness of some of these cases that are not in the news.

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 07:17:00 PM »
If you can help please let me know what I need to do.

Senger, what would you like help with? Are you a friend or loved one of Patsy's? Or do you have information that would be key to the case? Or are you looking for ways in which to connect with the site's members to help you in this case in some way?

There are lots of members here that try to ban together when another needs help with thoughts, direction, questions, and clarity when trying to sort out these many sad cases. Let us know what kind of things you need help with.

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 06:44:50 AM »
I have just seen this now.  Any info may help in solving this .  Or any updates on this missing woman in the years seens she has been gone?  We are hear to help in any way that we can.