Author Topic: Courtney Jennelle Struble (13) | July 09, 04| | Estevan (Murder Investigation)  (Read 89807 times)

Desespere

Courtney Jennelle Struble
DOB: Nov 22, 1990
Missing
Date last seen: July 09, 2004
Location last seen: Estevan, SK
Child

Courtney Jennelle Struble - July 09, 2004 - Age: 13 - Missing - Estevan - at 11:30 p.m., Courtney Struble, 13 years old, was last seen walking towards her residence in Estevan, SK. There have been reported sightings of Struble, however, she has not been located. Investigation and searches have failed to locate Courtney Struble.

DOB: Nov 22, 1990 Location last seen: Estevan, SK Characteristics: Courtney has a birthmark on the nape of her neck and a 1 inch scar on her left shin. Case number: 3137-V Weight: Poids: 126 lbs. 57 kg aucasian Gender: Female Height: 161 cm (5'3") Weight: 57 kg (125 lbs) Hair Color: Light Brown Eye Color: Hazel Distinguishing Features: Birthmark on the nape of her neck and a 1 1/2 inch scar on her left shin. Clothing Worn at time of disappearance: Black top and red leather pants. File #: 2004-2603 Agency: Estevan Police Service

Edited to add:
More recent releases and family conversations indicate Courtney was last seen by family to be wearing blue jeans, a grey hoodie and running shoes.

The information about a black top and red leather pants comes from the Estevan Police Service online posting of probably two years or more ago. It is possible someone saw Courtney in red leather pants and a black top after her family last saw her but this is simply my guess.

An aside: One evening I went to pick my daughter from her friend's home and I arrived about 10mins early. She was wearing something totally different and totally more mature than her 13 years and not her own clothes. She had tons of make-up on and was singing and dancing in her friend's living room. It was kind of funny because she has a baby face and all dolled up this way. So maybe Courtney was wearing the other clothes at some time during the night.

((((((  UPDATE May 2011 ))))))

Police now consider this a murder investigation, and believe there are people in Estevan who have information.

If you know something, please call police and tell them. Do this before arrests are made. You can help. 
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 04:01:43 AM by Chris »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Courney Jennelle Struble - Missing - Estevan, SK - 2004
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 03:42:05 PM »
This one sounds like a run away. But at such a young age, she may have hooked up with the wrong people. I hope she contacts her folks soon now that she will be an adult next year

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 07:03:10 PM »
Estevan Girl Still Gone Three Years Later
July 09, 2007

It's been three years of hopes and prayers but the mystery of a missing teenaged girl in Estevan remains.
It was on this day in 2004 then-13 year-old Courtney Struble disappeared. She was last seen walking towards her home in Estevan.

Struble's grandmother Marlene says she's frustrated with the police investigation into this matter. While police say they'll update us later today, Struble claims they're treating this as a runaway case. On that note, she's hoping anyone who knows something comes forward. She says her family needs to be able to put an end to the grieving and worrying that has marked the last three years.

For now, Struble says the pain doesn't go away, hitting them hard on birthdays, Christmas, and especially on the anniversary's of Courtney's disappearance.

Brent Pushkarenko reporting.
http://cjme.com/index.php?p=ntnews&action=view_story&id=9119

jopper

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 10:52:42 AM »
http://www.dpchallenge.com/image.php?IMAGE_ID=351250

Does this girl kind of look like her?

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 11:01:53 AM »
I'm not sure, I never did see a photo of her. I'll try and get a photo though, but the Estevan Police department website does not work. Perhpas they shut it down and the RCMP have taken over?

As soon as I can locate a photo (if I can), I'll either post it or link to it.

Do you know the female in that photo? Did she say she is from here (Saskatchewan)?

Thanks.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 11:04:11 AM »

OK, I got one.

There is definetly a resemblence. THis may very well be her. I guess she would about 16 now.

[S]teph

• View Profile
Re: Courtney Jennelle Struble - Missing - Estevan, SK - 2004
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 01:26:29 PM »
I know it sound's like a runaway but i know Courtney and she wouldn't leave with out telling anyone. but who knows because at school i was talking to a friend and she said that she heard that Courtney was in B.C with her 21 year old boyfriend and paginate but that could be a rumor.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 01:56:56 PM by [S]teph »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Courtney Jennelle Struble - Missing - Estevan, SK - 2004
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 12:27:05 AM »
Hi Steph, thanks for posting that.

We find it odd that there is not much being made about this case, ussually when that happens, it means the police have reason to think it was a runaway. I spent the night at Estavan in August 2004 and heard nothing about it even though I read the paper and walked around town a bit, no flyers or anything that I recall.

So I guess the sense is that Courtney did in fact take off? No one has seen or heard from her since?

I hope wherever she is, she is doing OK. There is a post here about a possible sighting of her in Toronto.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 10:27:52 AM by Chris »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Courtney Jennelle Struble - July 09, 2004 - Age: 13 ? Missing - Estevan
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2007, 06:27:51 AM »
Remember Ron? I mentioned how to get from Ontario (where he was) to drive across the country to get to BC, many people short cut it thru the USA and yes, many would end up entering thru Estavan, then Regina and back onto highway 1.

I never really gave this case much thought, but yes, it does seem odd now that you mention it.

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile

xxjonsyxx, Look do you have information concerning this missing girl, Courtney Strubel? What was going on in the house with the step father. You sped by it. I would like to see, where this was brought up? ??? ??? ???

What are your ideas, and why the conclusion? :) :( :( :( :'(

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
I also wonder where all the evidence is about the stepfather as there is none here. This thread was not about whether she ran away but really about the fact that she is missing. Can you post more info on this so that we will understand the circumstances better? We also would all hope for a positive outcome to this I am sure.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Wow, that sure changes things. There was no information about this case and not too much publicity. In fact, I had been in Estevan in August 2004 and never heard a thing about this nor every saw a missing poster.

Is there a theory here as to what happened? Do people feel then that she is still alive if she did not run away?

It would be great to have this case solved for sure.

snapps

• View Profile
I don't what to say, but u people are the most judgmental, hipoctites who don't know shit about this case.  Nothing like a good gossip to wreck people's life, but hey it didn't happen to you now did it.

For one thing courtney was living with her biological father, for her and her mother weren't gettin along so she went to live with her dad,(NOT her step dad).  And as the renovation, i call a big BS on this one , they were in the process of  move.

It would help the investingation better if these lies were to not to be as read as gossip!

The father goes through hell everyday thing of his "baby gurl" as her nick name was, as her brother said once "What ever courtey wanted, dad gave her"
There u go, it's not nice to be judged, how would you like it??

This is the Real Father
Mark Struble

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
who don't know shit about this case

That is true sir, we don't. That is why we speculate here. We do not judge and we do not spread lies.

I can understand sometimes what is posted is not always right, and I do apoligize in this case we could have been more sensitive. As you can see, we here are looking for answers and would dearly love to see this case solved.

I guess that photo of the girl in Toronto is not here then.

Would you be able to provide us with more details? Is there anything we can do to help? Which posts should we remove?

I am very sorry about your daughter, I hope this case is solved soon sir.

Thanks, Chris

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Actually Snapps if you reread all the posts on this thread you will see that everyone here was just concerned about a thirteen year old girl missing for three years. There was a post written by someone who appeared to know more about the case than was previously written. There are a few posts that followed that were actually asking for more info but that writer did not respond back. No one here is judging you. Believe me a lot of us are parents ourselves and couldn't even begin to understand what you are going thru. I hope this is resolved soon.