Author Topic: Courtney Jennelle Struble (13) | July 09, 04| | Estevan (Murder Investigation)  (Read 89428 times)

snapps

• View Profile
To Everyone, Sorry if i came off wrong but it hs been hell for me and my family, you would think that this dissapearance wold hve brought my x-wife's family and my family closer to resolve this issue, but due to the fact that courty was livin with me and her and her mom were not even gettin along that why she moved in with me, that i have been accused at one time till i took a polygraph and passed,  i have excluded from the investigation alost the whole time in which my x knows everything before i do and she took off to the moose jaw mineral springs for a week when she found out that courtney was missing..  i don't know... u decide!!
i cruise these sites trying to fill ppl in on what happened.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
I have heard it said a lot of times that a tragedy will either bring people together or pull them apart. I guess in this case it pulled you apart or at the least it certainly sounds like it did not bring you together. I think the anger and blame is part of trying to cope with the pain. Also it's true that the RCMP always look at those closest first in an investigation and that is a good thing  because it helps to eliminate people and get on with finding out what really happened. I'm sure this has been a horrendous time in you life and hopefully some closure will come soon. Possibly the reason your ex knows everything first would be if she has legal custody of Courtney even though she lived with you. The RCMP have to go by the court order if there is one. Do the police still consider that she could have run away? If so have they followed up on the fact that someone thought she was in BC living with her boyfriend? She would be 16 now and could be starting to maybe apply for a drivers licence or some other ID.   
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 02:39:38 PM by debbiec »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Wow, that hotel is like $200 a night! That sure is unfortunete everyone could not pull together to help out.

Like Debbie and Des, I would be interested in hearing that theory (if there is one) the police have on this. Since the case is not promoted very heavliy by Estavan Police, I think that means they feel she is a runaway or know what happened.

I am glad you helping fill people in on what happened. Me, I am in Saskatchewan too so I take a special concern for cases here.

Thanks

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Maybe the police in Estevan don't promote their cases very heavily either as they don't here in Quesnel. I think it's terrible that normal citizens seem to take more interest in these cases than do the RCMP. I mean after three years wouldn't you think there would be more activity around finding out the truth about what happened to her? Her family needs closure and in the event that she has not run away she deserves it.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 02:24:39 PM by debbiec »

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile

I do hope Courtney, gets to a phone and calls someone from home, gets in touch with family and lets them know what is happening.

I really don't think the girl with the teen boy in the picture, is Courtney. Bell is not Courtney. Bell sure needs a lot of help though.

I hope and pray for the safe return of Courtney, whether by letter, phone call, or a visit. ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) to the family!

Keep on Keeping on! Snapps, keep the faith, and NEVER GIVE UP!!!

snapps

• View Profile
Thanks 4 all ur concerns, and i will never give up hope, no parent in their right mind would ever give up ;D

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Thanks 4 all ur concerns, and i will never give up hope, no parent in their right mind would ever give up ;D

I agree!

old friend

I knew Courtney and now it is July 3rd 2008.coming close to the time of her disappearance. which is a hard time for me and other ones of Courtney's  friends. i can imagine a more troubling time for her family. The worst part is the police don't do anything about it. i for the first time in 2 years finally seen a missing persons poster of her up by our theater it made me cry. i wish there was something someone can do to make the police look in to it more. As for her dad, Courtney loved her dad and brother for that matter more than anything i know she loved her mom to even though they never always got along.. Her brother and her were close and i cant believe for a minute that she wouldn't have told him or contacted him if there was not some other reason for her being gone than running away.. which i don't believe is the case here, Courtney has always bin a family person. The happy one, loved her family her friends, and i know for a fact she was excited to be going to the comp where all her friends would all be in the same place finally. I really wish that someone can do something to further along this investigation, i wish there could be more missing persons signs.. when Tamara keepness who only went missing days before Courtney went missing the signs were up instantly even on the missing persons posters.. i have yet to see Courtney in one, i don't know if the cops just are not doing there jobs or whats going on.. please can someone do something to find this missing girl, at least even try. put up more signs possibly country wide which they should do for all missing kids put it on the news pictures something if she's out there someone somewhere had to have seen her.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
I know it is very frustrating when nothing appears to be getting done and as citizens most of us don't know what to do to keep things going. We have a lot of people missing in the area that I'm from too and it is a constant source of agitation for me that I don't see anyone trying to do anything about it. I've been told that it usually takes family members and friends to keep it in the public eye. In the case of Courtney I think they were too fast to label her as a runaway and after three years I think she probably would have contacted someone. She was only thirteen at the time. It bothers me that all the people that knew Courtney do not think she ran away and they are the ones that knew how she felt about her life. Like you said she had things that she was looking forward to and people that she probably would have remained in contact with (such as her brother that you said she was close to). There is no telling either why some cases get more attention than others, although in the case of Tamra Keepness it was probably due to the fact that she was only five so they did not consider that she could be a runaway. Thus they started looking for her right away. Had Courtney run away before that they were so quick to label her a runaway?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 04:11:48 PM by debbiec »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
when Tamara keepness who only went missing days before Courtney went missing the signs were up instantly even on the missing persons posters

That is true, same month. The difference with Tamara, the media was going to ignore that case too but the Regina police made sure that case stayed in the publics eye. For some resaon Estevan police have not done the same with this.

Do you by chance know what people think happened? I doubt she was a runaway. It is very sad. If I am back in Estavan this summer, I will take the time to get into the police station and try to get more information.

Awaiting Auntie

My name is Tasha Woroschuk, I have been friends with Courtney's mom Joy for 28 years and so I am Courtneys auntie by love . Tomorrow marks the third year anniversary for our sweet girls disappearance. Not a runaway, my heart tells me this . There are so many questions and so very few answers . The police department in Estevan did not do their job properly. I was there I know first hand.
 Keep praying and updating this site , we appreciate every little bit of help and hope we can get.

Thank you all !!

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Awaiting Auntie, I think it is an atrocity that they labeled Courtney a runaway so quickly that they failed to really start looking for her untill far too much time had passed. In fact are they even looking now? Do they still think she ran away? My gut tells me in this case that Courtney is unlikely a runaway. I just hope they find her one way or another so the family can have closure. People should really stick together at a time like this. Every bit of support helps.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
My name is Tasha Woroschuk, I have been friends with Courtney's mom Joy for 28 years and so I am Courtneys auntie by love . Tomorrow marks the third year anniversary for our sweet girls disappearance. Not a runaway, my heart tells me this . There are so many questions and so very few answers . The police department in Estevan did not do their job properly. I was there I know first hand.
 Keep praying and updating this site , we appreciate every little bit of help and hope we can get.

Thank you all !!

What exactly have they not done? Is there family members who are keeping after them on this matter? I swear, I think next month when I go to Manitoba, I am going to stop into Estavan and start asking the police about this myself too. There is no way a case like this should be treated like no big deal. I have a lot of respect for the police, but I do know that this police dept is probably not used to these types of cases and maybe they should hand it off to the local RCMP to investigate.

I thought they were shutting down Estavan police anyway? I really hope some answers start coming in soon, 4 years is too long to tell people to wait.

aunty jay

• View Profile
I am Courtney's aunty and I feel that today on the aniversary of Court's disappearance some things need to get cleared up.  1.  Court did not run away. 2.  The Estevan Police service made some mistakes however now they are on board and doing all they can to help in this matter.  3.  There have been posters up since her disapearance and there is still an old old at the Estevan Shoppers Mall.  4.  She was living with her dad because  he had no rules that is why he can not tell you where she was going or why she was even on a damn highway at 1 am. 5.  He did not pass his polygraph test and his girlfriend has never taken one.  6. We have had over the 4 years has 4 searches for the child one which the police did not indorse and the father was involved in and the others not at all, and not because her mom didn't tell him most information give to her father has come threw missing children's which is awsome and that is due to the fact that there has been violence in the past.  It is also hard to get ahold of someone who moves constantly and has no phone.  If you look at the Keepness case it is in the media alot more because of other trouble they have gotten into and then it is linked to her. It is not there just because Tamara is missing and our hearts hurt for that family as well.  I am sorry we could not get into any more trouble and keep it in the media.  We are not interested in working with a family who has done everything to avoid everything the police did try and do, how long did it take to take the polygraph that was failed!! and why has the girlfriend not taken one because that is where she was living.  It can be done next week her step father who took care of the children for years it ready when she agrees they can be done one after the other.  Court's mom still has legal custody of her that is why most information goes to her first.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 11:31:17 AM by aunty jay »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
I am glad that the police are on board now.

I hate to ask this question, but if she did not run away, what happened to her? Is there any theories? Was there certain areas that we searched fora  specific reason?

This case could also not be in the media, becasue they, like us, at first thought this was a run away. Clearly, this is not a run away and most likely something more sinsister and very very huge mystery.

I really hope you'll keep us updated on this case.