Author Topic: Perry Wong/Eloise Fendelet missing Dec 27/10 FOUND DECEASED  (Read 103102 times)

Concerned

• View Profile
Re: Perry Wong/Eloise Fendelet missing Dec 27/10 FOUND DECEASED
« Reply #300 on: November 17, 2014, 04:37:56 PM »
http://www.edmontonsun.com/2014/11/16/tips-needed-in-the-homicide-investigation-of-two-edmonton-seniors

In October 1995, police received a tip

I wonder if the person that placed the tip, who obviously had a concern about the couple's activities, would be of any assistance in solving this case.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 13, 2014, 05:22:20 PM »
Concerned:

Their demise could be mixed in with Dentistry.

But the case of Perry's involvement in payment fraud charges went back years ago.  It never came to trial because it dragged on for too long.

Perry was listed as the President of the new  dental lab, and Eloise as the owner.  Since there was a legal matter in Perry's past over another lab,  see above paragraph, it might have behooved him to place himself as President in the new one and list Eloise as the owner. 

For licensing  purposes, when there is a will - there is a way!! Just my opinion.  But it seems to fit. Yet today, she is still considered to be the owner, when speaking about her.

Now back to the day when they disappeared

'Perry was picked up at the Denture Lab, situated downtown,   by a blond haired woman in a silver or grey limo, in the afternoon.  He told the staff that he was being picked up by a "friend."

The limo was spotted later in a residential area, with, I believe 3 or 4 people in it, and one of the passengers was believed to be Perry.(I will look for a link for this  last part)

Neither Perry nor Eloise were together when the perps plan took shape.

Eloise was taken somehow, someway, later in the day., possibly early evening.  She was off doing personal business that afternoon.  Eloise drove her car for her personal business, and yet it was found parked in their condo area.

Here we have two possibilities.  1. that via cell phone, the perp's contacted Eloise and asked  her  to meet them  at such and such a place, all the while they are holding Perry.

Eloise goes..  Her car is driven back by the killers to P&E's condo area and left there in the parking lot at the side of the building.  P&E had their own underground stall. No cameras situated where the car was parked.

or -

Eloise got to her condo, and was abducted by the perps from there.

Their remains were found in garbage bags in a new construction area, by someone, who called the police.   The press arrived, and one reporter at the scene commented that one looks as though she has been beheaded.  They went missing in December and their remains were discovered in that field in  February.

They were targeted, this was well planned and executed.  The killer(s) are still at large.
Police by their own admission do not have any leads to follow up on at this time.  The few leads that they did receive were investigated and they came to a dead end.

Obviously, Perry and Eloise while very sociable - kept some part of their lives and in particular their business affiliations very, very quiet. Cops had very few leads.

I believe there were outside elements that they were involved in, and they owed money - not that someone owed money to them - and since they could not pay up - lost their lives.

The killers were probably from out of town, the dumping of the bodies was probably done by someone familiar to Edmonton. Someone who held their bodies for a period of time via a walk in freezer or such and dumped them in panic because detectives were asking questions.

Why my conclusion?  Because the person who discovered them, would often traverse his rv vehicle there, and never saw these bags before.
It is believed by police on records that they were murdered on the very day that they disappeared, this was in December./

Where were their remains kept until February??

And herein is the irony. The construction site  were there bodies were found, was intended for Retirement Apartments/homes for Seniors. Perry and Eloise were in their 70's!  Did the killers have a laugh over  that??

Double homicide - yet to be solved.!!!

JB
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 01:09:16 AM by jellybean »

SAP

« Reply #302 on: December 14, 2014, 01:31:10 AM »
Perry was listed as the President of the new  dental lab, and Eloise as the owner.  Since there was a legal matter in Perry's past over another lab,  see above paragraph, it might have behooved him to place himself as President in the new one and list Eloise as the owner.

That makes perfect sense, imo.

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 25, 2015, 08:08:07 PM »
Bumping this case up.  Is this now a Cold Case.?  No new leads?

Those involved will never come forward... and in my opinion, it was more than one person.

Very often, one will read a statement from police that goes something like this; "over time relationships can change", and that is when one person might step forward.

JB
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:11:10 PM by jellybean »

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 02, 2015, 11:34:26 PM »
Well, it has finally happened, and I am not surprised.  The Edmonton City Police Homicide section have always been upfront, and now this couple is listed in the Historical Homicide section.
This must make the killers happy!

Historical Unsolved Homicides

The Homicide Section is committed to solving all cases; however there are some cases that remain unsolved. These cases are considered to be still open and we appeal to the public to provide any information that they have in these matters. The cases listed are only some of the unsolved homicide cases. All homicides are listed in reverse chronological order.

If you have information about these cases, or any other unsolved homicide, please contact the Homicide Section or Crime Stoppers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are listed separatley, but, if anyone chooses to read this thread, they were a couple.
Murdered at the same time.

A double homicide.\jb

Eloise FENDELET

DOB: 71
EPS File #:11-010156
On April 13, 2011 the body of Eloise FENDELET was discovered in a remote field in the city.

FENDELET had been missing since December 2010 and was found deceased with her husband Perry WONG.

If you have any information on this or any other crime, please contact the Edmonton Police Service Complaint Line at 780-423-4567 or the Edmonton Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or submit your tip online at www.tipsubmit.com.

SAP

« Reply #305 on: August 03, 2015, 12:24:34 PM »
I don't see any hope of this case ever being solved due to the fact it was done by organized criminals. Their type have no conscience and this couple to them were expendable. Very sad. I believe Eloise was dragged into this unwittingly.

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 24, 2016, 12:09:06 PM »
Still nothing.
Remains unsolved.
Two human beings murdered, and not a peep, not one appeal from EPS for any tips.
I wonder who received their Dentistry business from their wills?

jb

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 25, 2016, 06:41:47 AM »
If there is nobody nagging the police to solve this crime, it is just sitting among the unsolved cases. If there was someone who would just investigate this once again and bring it to the media, maybe it would be solved. Asking for new tips and re-enacting the crime scene. I believe the police know who committed this crime, but don't have the one piece of the puzzle to arrest them. :( :( :(

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 10, 2017, 08:16:31 PM »
Bumping this case up!!

A plea by police for tips went out  in 2014

Tips needed in the homicide investigation of two Edmonton seniors

Mickie

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 18, 2017, 12:59:33 PM »
What bothers me is that it took 15 days to officially listed them as missing......15 days later. Why did it take so long to list them as missing by the police?

Sap1

• View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 18, 2017, 04:12:54 PM »
I would have to re-read all the articles, however I haven't done so, but if I remember correctly wasn't there a belief that Perry and Eloise had taken a ski trip or such holiday? And for that reason police held off?

eta:
Friends and co-workers became worried when Perry and Eloise did not show up for work Jan 3rd ... some articles state Jan 5th. After that co-workers and friends began tracking and phoning until they exhausted all leads ... hospitals, friends, etc.
Then this from page 2 reply #5 article:

The couple has been known to travel and people do often decide to take trips during the holiday season, Gurney noted.

Excerpt:

?

From the 5th to the 18th ... 13 days. Surely it didn't take that long to come up with information especially when it was known that Perry and Eloise would always let their staff know if they would be gone on vacation. It was easy enough for police to check bank records and flight info etc. So that lapse is very long indeed, imo.
The above quote is also confusing the way it is written, so media reporting also is an issue.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 04:30:05 PM by Sap1 »

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 19, 2017, 11:57:46 AM »
I really don't think this will ever be solved.  I believe they were murdered by people, whom they knew, but were not living in Edmonton.

They were lured and then murdered.

Neither will we ever know the motive.  Perry was rather secretive, I firmly believe of his business dealings.

Example.  He had Eloise down as owner of the Denturist business, and his name  was used as President.  He still had a hand in the business.
I believe that this arrangement was made, as Perry had got himself in a bit of trouble with the law regarding receiving insurance funds for work done - which were falsified.
It was a denturist who worked for Perry who turned him in.

These charges were dropped, as it had taken too long to bring him to trial.

The article about the fraud is on this site somewhere.
Perry always said that people owe him money.  I would think that it would be the other way around - Perry owed money- and in my opinion - to the wrong people.

If I recall, according to news articles, Eloise was seen at a bank on her last day.
Was she attempting to raise money?

Money was definitely involved here.  Eloise got swept up, and lost her life.

That is my personal opinion.

Best regards to Mickie.   Eloise death was a terrible shock.  Eloise was well loved
by her staff and family.
I am sure she is fondly remembered by all who knew her.

jb