Author Topic: Missing sister in Winnipeg area. FOUND!!!  (Read 19095 times)

ttervoort

• "Thanks for noticing..."
    • View Profile
Re: Missing sister in Winnipeg area. FOUND!!!
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2012, 10:57:12 PM »
Sallysmart, I am so happy for you and your family!  It gives my family hope that our story will also have a happy ending, and that we will find my brother as well. I hope that you are able to keep this communication with your sister, and that she realizes how important she is to all of you! Take care!

Sallysmart

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2012, 11:29:59 PM »
Hi all, sorry it took me so long to reply to all the messages. She was found through here in a way. A police woman saw my discription and thought she recognized her as one of the unidentified people found who have passed on. The police woman emailed me and sent me to look at the site for the unidentified and the woman did look like my sister. She had been found a few years ago and as we communicated it turned out this was not my sister. This wonderful police woman stayed with me on the search and was able to find her. Still where we last thought in Winnipeg but under a changed name which was why we couldnt make a connection with her. Hard to do in a large city like Winnipeg. My sister has a bit of a chip on her shoulder and likes to do her own thing, which is fine but usually a year or so but this time was just too long. I wanted to mention all of this before but its been a bit of a busy time for us and I forgot to come back and tell you all this. Sorry for my lateness to do so.

We care about her and worry but it turns out she is actually doing fine, just doing things her way. I made her promise to call now and then at least to say hi,,, she said she will. I sure hope so because its ok if you want to have your space but it sure worries a family when its that long. Our hearts are filled with joy to find out she is ok and safe but we do wish she would keep better communications with us. Heres hoping. Sure hurts to think a loved one is not living anymore when that much time passes.

Thank you to those who run this site, its wonderful to have such support as you all showed and to even have an outcome like this. I pray you all find answers to your cases for your loved ones too and can rest finally. I have a lot of family things going on as well as trying other routes to find her and thats why I was not here as often as I should have been. Thank you everyone, I will recommend this site to those who need it and will check in looking for more good endings as well. My thoughts are with you all. As some of you said to me,,, "Keep your chin up and take care of yourselves as well." :D

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2012, 06:56:14 AM »
Sally we I am are all very thankful and happy that you found your sister alive and well.  It sure is nice to have a happy outcome one here.  Glad she is doing well and you made contact again.  Hoping you will stay in constant contact with her so she doesnt get a chance to slip away again on the family.  All the best to the entire family.