Author Topic: William Michael Varyo (2) | Webb, SK (Dec, 18, 2010) 3 yr old sister died in too  (Read 71500 times)

Annofgreengables

• View Profile
I remember hearing about this over Christmas and decided to look into it again, and much to my surprise not much new info.  So, thank you for continuing your interest into solving this unbelievable crime.  Let's hope if anyone reads this and that might be associated with the media will feel compelled to keep it in the news.  Because maybe, just maybe, it will help to get to the bottom of this a little quicker, for everyone involved. 

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Thanks workingmom, I got that message when you posted it. I'll keep you updated if I learn anything.

@Annofgreengables I sure do agree. Need to make sure the case is solved, the media can help.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Does anyone find this odd? The father is selling his car for only $100.

http://www.swiftcurrentonline.com/index.php?option=com_adsmanager&page=show_ad&adid=26320&catid=5&Itemid=40

2001 intrepid for sale. something broke in the motor, still runs, body, interior, and tires in excellent shape. Just want it out of the drive
$100
Price: $ 100
duane vayro
s0n1x0
webb

workingmom

• View Profile
and do the police know about that?  Maybe someone should let them know.  Might be evidence.  Just a crazy thought.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
I just did.

workingmom

• View Profile
Thanks Chris.  Good job.  Any news on what the police have discovered?

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile

I'm glad you talked to police about this Chris. Very strange that he is trying to sell a 2001 Intrepid for $100.

My last vehicle, before buying the truck that I drive now, was an Intrepid. Good sized, nice car. A 2001 is worth much more than $100, even with a motor problem. It sounds to me from the add that he hasn't even bothered to find out what is wrong with the motor, but has opted to sell it (more like give it away) instead of fixing it.

Annofgreengables

• View Profile
I agree, very strange.  I understand it's a pretty small town where they live.  Do you really think either of them can work or get a job now, who would hire them?!  Probably need to money too!

Annofgreengables

• View Profile
Does anyone understand the steps involved in a homicide case?  Do you think a reason that the police are taking so long (seems long to me!) could be that they are waiting for toxicology results?  Just wondering. 

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
It is very likely they are waiting for tests. It can a few months in many cases. It is too bad it takes so long.

workingmom

• View Profile
I just hope they don't move away and get harder to find when the time comes.  Those poor little ones deserve to be at rest.  Their families are still struggling with it and they need closure too.  Seems the event isn't news worthy any more.  Has there been any word about how Children's Services is getting involved?  Or are they not obligated any more because there aren't any kids involved any more. 

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
How old would the father and step mother be?  How long has the step mother been in their lives? The father must know something!!. - if the father is not involved, he must be wondering why he lost his two children.
At times when the police are quiet, would it be due to the fact that police are collecting evidence, and they are not passing any information onto the press?
I can't see the RCMP letting this one go.  Many of them are fathers too. No, if any criminal evidence, they will investigate this fully.
Yes, this family may leave town.  It would further make them look guilty. 

Seems to me that these little tykes never had much of a chance from day one.

How tragic.

PEACE
JB

workingmom

• View Profile
You are so right JB.  They didn't at all. 

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
I can't get any answers on this case, except that police are very active and that is all. I cannot believe the lack of interest in this case by sask media.

Mysticmusicgurl

• Lived all over Canada
    • View Profile