Author Topic: James Joseph Cleveland | 23 | Missing | Mount Buchanan | December 6, 2010  (Read 4734 times)

Concerned

• View Profile
Cops want help to find missing young man
Published: December 13, 2010 2:50 p.m.
Last modified: December 13, 2010 2:57 p.m.

CHARLOTTETOWN - Police in Prince Edward Island say they're trying to find a young man who has been missing for a week.

RCMP say 23-year-old James Joseph Cleveland of Mount Buchanan was last seen in the Charlottetown area.

Police say he was wearing a grey denim jacket, blue jeans and work boots.

He's described as about six-foot-one with short brown hair and blue eyes.

http://www.metronews.ca/halifax/canada/article/718351

No pic.

Wick

• View Profile
Re: James Joseph Cleveland | 23 | Missing | Mount Buchanan | December 6, 2010
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 02:54:58 PM »
Did this boy get found? I haven't heard anything about this until today, any updates?

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 05:10:22 PM »
There is a man missing in PEI, but I did not get his name. His picture was on the news this evening and he is a very nice looking man, but I'm not sure if it is the same man. Apparently this man was let off by a cabbie in the downtown area of Charlottetown. Can't say if it is the same man or not, I will watch the news later tonight to see if it is the same person. :o :o :o :o :o

I am adding a comment here, no, I just seen where the other person missing is Trevor Rankin from Ottawa. This is not good, he has been missing now since Christmas Eve. Now that leaves two men missing in the Charlottetown area.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 05:16:31 PM by capeheart »

goNgo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 11:27:45 PM »
It appears that this young man was located safe a couple of weeks ago, based on this article dated Dec 14.

http://www.metronews.ca/ottawa/canada/article/719139--cops-say-missing-young-man-turns-up

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 03:50:58 PM »
Well that is good news. I didn't hear anything about him on TV, so he must have been found. Mr. Rankin has not been found, it was on the CTV news last night. I didn't see the news tonight. Don't have time this evening, invited out and can't watch the news. :o :o :o :o

eyeswideopen

• View Profile
Debc it appears this one is solved and James was found.