Author Topic: Holly Painter - Unsolved Murder \ Missing - Toronto (1995)  (Read 61485 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Holly Painter - Unsolved Murder \ Missing - Toronto (1995)
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2008, 05:18:59 PM »
I only saw this once and came to the same conclusion. Obviously, if they are being so evasive then they must know something. Plus why did they take her bank card and use it?

never_lose_hope

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2008, 09:17:53 AM »
Precisely, It would involve somehow gettin her Pin "out of her" so to speak and obviously her running from the car never to be seen again is a pretty far fetched story to buy.

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2008, 02:37:05 PM »

You wanna know what gets me? Why didn't the police, interrogate these two people. The male was seen using her bank card in New York. Doesn't make sense!

It Appears that the couple, may have got away with murder. Why are the police letting it slide?

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2008, 12:33:52 AM »

You wanna know what gets me? Why didn't the police, interrogate these two people. The male was seen using her bank card in New York. Doesn't make sense!

It Appears that the couple, may have got away with murder. Why are the police letting it slide?

I did not get the impression they did let it slide. On the TV show, the investigator did say they have interviewed these people. I guess the probably hired a lawyer who told the police to cease speaking to them.

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2008, 11:07:20 PM »

Holly Painter:
Sorry Chris, The couple who had her bank card and were, USING IT< sucks big time. They should have had to take a polygraph, as they at the time seemed the only connection. It still hasn't changed. Something happened, bad, and this couple may know something, fear something, or killed her.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2008, 09:57:46 AM »
Hi scrye,

I guess you knew Holly Painter? What is the 3rd side? I did see the show and since only the police were able to give there opinion on the matter, that was the only opinion shown.

Are you able to post the rest of the story?

Thank you.

Swordmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2008, 07:08:07 PM »
Out of all due respect, these are quite serious claims.

If claims are indeed true, there must be a fair amount of evidence to support it, whether it be a valid witness or some genetic sample (blood, hair, dead skin, etc.).

Also, there is also the possibility that you are merely making your own story for whatever reasons you have (which could be numerous). Even if you were to tell the truth straight from your experience (I assume) you still have a natural, human bias regarding the situation; thus meaning that some of your claims can be warped and twisted from the actual truth.

In any case, this tale shall not be judged as of yet, due to circumstances.

Thank you for the contribution, though.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2008, 12:38:45 AM »
Hi scrye,

Thanks. I do have a question. It was mentioned that these 2 people who gave her a rid were in New York afterward using her bankcard. Is that correct?

Is there a thoery that her friends believe most?

Why is it that the police seem to feel those 2 people are suspects still?

Thank you.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2008, 12:31:02 AM »
Thanks. Sorry to hear about all the people who suffered from this.

I got a couple more questions. Why did these folks give Holly a ride after hitting Susans head instead of just calling the cops or leaving? It would seem odd to give a person who did that a ride somewhere.

Also, do you know why Holly decided to get out of the car?

When you say 'left us', I assume you mean murdered? Does anyone have a differenet suspect then the ones the police have mentioned?

Thanks. I hope Holly is alive and comes homes too.

Im_new_here2

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2008, 06:48:17 AM »
I also seen this case a few times on Court Tv Canada and I dont know but this case in my oppinion is solved in the sence In the sence they know she is no longer with us and they know that the too people of interest are involved i just think that there is no evidence and of course a body but from what iam seeing and hearing on tv it seems they know the ending to this case and maybe all the parties or atleast 2 of the parties involved there just lacking the exact scenario how it played out and where she is now..   

Shwa

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2008, 08:02:06 AM »
Hey scrye,

Welcome and thanks for adding to the story.  Sounds like the scene that Holly was into was a little rough around the edges.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2008, 12:14:35 AM »
That is really sad she had s many problems. I did not know about the letter to her father, do you know what that was about?

Either way, I hope this gets solved.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2008, 04:35:23 PM »
I think the two that have her bank card and used her pin no. were the ones who were responsible for Holly's murder. This drives me crazy when they have people as suspects and they don't get right to it to solve the crime. I can't see her giving her bank card with her pin no. willingly, especially if she had assaulted someone with a crowbar, that is a great motive for violence right there. The right detectives didn't investigate this, for sure. I don't know if I have seen this on TV Court cases or not, I usually watch them. I will keep an eye out again for that show.  Usually always when police investigate cases in later years it is right there in front of them who committed the crime. Maybe if there was a reward on this someone would come forward and give some information. Hope something can be done to solve this, it should be solved.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2008, 06:04:59 PM »
I think the two that have her bank card and used her pin no. were the ones who were responsible for Holly's murder

That certainly needs an explaination. I find that to be extremely suspicious too.

never_lose_hope

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2008, 11:11:54 AM »
Scyre I have some questions as well.

I lived in the area up until January for all 22 years of my life, so I know I saw Holly around and stuff. They believe she is NOT alive and her body is close by her home..... any ideas as to where people should begin looking.. I really want to help solve this one.

One confusion I have with what you said or TWO I should say are Steve admitted to using the bank card in Buffalo not Susan. Also Susan claims she was merely an aquaintence of Holly not by any means a friend, so I was a little confused by that. Also if she was having emotional or mental health issues.. are we certain she isn't alive and just suffering from an altered state of mind?

Any insight would be great as this is a case I am quite concerned about.