Author Topic: Theresa Eva Wilson 30 Missing since Nov 24/2010. London Ontario  (Read 15052 times)

Edsonmom

• View Profile
Theresa Eva Wilson 30 Missing since Nov 24/2010. London Ontario
« on: December 06, 2010, 06:26:14 PM »
Woman missing for two weeks
By JOE BELANGER, The London Free Press

Last Updated: December 6, 2010 1:21pm

Police are asking for the public's help in locating a 30-year-old London woman who has been missing for two weeks.

Therssa Eva Wilson, aka Therssa Jamieson, Therssa Fleming, "Ava" or "Mindy", was last seen Nov. 24 in the area of Wellington Rd. South and Exeter Rd.

wearing a blue or black-hooded sweatshirt.

Police said Wilson "engages a high-risk lifestyle" and has a history of drug use.

Wilson is described as Native but appears Caucasian, is five feet one inches tall, 100 pounds with brown hair past her shoulders. She has a tattoo of Yogi Bear on her lower back with the words 'Smarter than the average woman.'

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Therssa Wilson is asked to call police at 519-661-5670, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or online at www.londoncrimestoppers.com.

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2010/12/06/16445461.html
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 07:46:51 PM by debbiec »

capeheart

• View Profile
Re: Therssa Eva Wilson 30 Missing since Nov 24/2010. London Ontario
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 07:30:31 PM »
I do hope they find Therssa. There is a big snowstorm in London now and they have 40 cm of snow and it could go to 60. This would not be very helpful if she did not have her known place of residence that she living in. Hoping she is safe. :o :o :o :o

goNgo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 07:29:33 PM »
Another article in the local paper about Therssa.

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2010/12/22/16651241.html

Not much new here, unfortunately.  What a wonderful gift it would be if Therssa was reunited with her family for Christmas.

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 07:40:15 AM »
A news report on January 11, 2011 state that authorities are searchind for Ms. Wilson in the Thames waters. New information prompted the river search. Weather conditions made search difficult and cold. They still remain optimistic that she is alive and say she may have wandered to other cities or province. Her family is trying to organize other searches.

http://en.video.canoe.tv/video/news/across_canada/1896809958/police-search-thames-for-missing-woman/746027867001/page/8

maron

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 08:44:04 PM »
Theresa has stil not been found. For the record' she did have a place of residence (was living with someone) when she went missing. He was the last person to see her. She is loved and missed by her two children, family and many friends. 

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 01:21:58 PM »
I'm really sorry to hear that your friend is still missing. I was hoping with the new news reports in January that maybe some of the leads would have led to somewhere. We always benefit by hearing from family and friends as they can help us sort through some details.  This site has great minds and I know the people here have been wonderfully helpful to me with tips and things to think about in trying to find my family member.

If there is anything you can tell us about her and her likes, dislikes. Whether she has done this before. If you think she may have been headed in a certain direction. Or, if this is totally out of character and why. What was she thinking, who did she last speak to, what was her mood, anyone bothering her...etc. You just never know, maybe someone can help.

Welcome to the site.

maron

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 04:49:35 PM »
Thank you for the love. Theresa is a beautiful woman, loving, caring, gentle in every way, she would do anything for the ones she loved however she developed addictions along the way and many of us who loved her, backed away, she apparently was involved with "bad people" who didn't love her like we do because they wouldn't have known the real Theresa...for me, the thought of somebody hurting her kills me inside, she had always been there for me when I needed her and the fact I couldn't be there for her makes me cry everyday. She never disappeared before, that was not her, her kids are her everything, she would never leave them intentionally, only if she was taken from them..  She didn't deserve any of this, she should be with her family and friends who miss her dearly. I can't be at peace until I know where she is, I will never stop looking or forget about her.

Concerned

• View Profile
Re: Theresa Eva Wilson 30 Missing since Nov 24/2010. London Ontario
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 06:42:50 PM »
Dear Maron, my heartfelt condolences. I saw this notice today, and my heart sank for you. So very sad, for your loss. I had hope you would find your friend.

Human remains those of London woman
By Bob Boughner, The Daily News
Updated 9 hours ago

The human remains found along the Thames River in Chatham last week were those of a London woman, according to the Chatham-Kent Police Service.

The findings were the result of a recent post-mortem conducted in London.

According to the CKPS the investigation has now been turned over to the London Police Service.

The woman went missing in November. London police said the victim is Therssa Wilson of London, who went missing on Nov. 24. She was last seen leaving the apartment she shared with her boyfriend in the area of Exeter Road and Wellington Road in London.

"An investigation is continuing and we don't have any information...about the cause of death," said Const. Dennis Rivest.

Wilson's body was found on March 16.

Wilson, a 30-year-old mother of two, lived a "high-risk lifestyle," according to police.

bboughner@chathamdailynews.ca.

http://chathamdailynews.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3040410

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 07:13:02 PM »
Oh my gosh!  this is truly sad.   so young and two babies left behind.  Condolences to family and friends.

maron

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 07:34:17 PM »
Thank you concerned. We can now lay our beautiful Theresa to rest. May she be at peace. Thank you God for bringing her home to us. Now may justice be served to the person(s) who took her from us. She touched many people with her generous, caring, loving way about her. She had a heart of gold. Dearly missed by her children who meant the world to her. As well as family and many friends, we are truly devastated. Love you Theresa spread your wings and watch over us, we will meet again. Xoxo  s

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 03:57:12 AM »
I am sorry to hear this sad news.   Theresa was lucky to have a friend like you maron.   I hope she is resting in peace....far too young to die.

maron

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2011, 05:48:06 PM »
Thanks jobo !

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 05:48:48 PM »
Maron, sorry that you lost your friend Theresa. May she rest in peace and I send my prayers to her family and friends. :'( :'( :'( :'(

Have faith

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 05:20:41 PM »
Therssa's live-in boyfriend, 52 year old Bryan Robinson, was arrested today in London and charged with second degree murder in her death.

www. lfpress.com

Maybe now, justice will be served and Therssa can rest in peace, and her family will have their answers.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2011, 05:55:12 PM »
Thanks for the up-date Have faith.   Like you say, now maybe justice will be served.  I have a feeling that maron will not be too shocked to hear about that arrest.