Author Topic: Amber Guiboche - 2-Woman missing for a week Nov 10 2010.  (Read 5327 times)

Carol-Lynn

« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:16:31 AM by Carol-Lynn »

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Woman missing for a week Nov 10 2010-Amber Guiboche - 20
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 11:34:39 AM »

Carol-Lynn, Amber's picture doesn't seen to have shown up in your post so I have posted one below.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
Re: Woman missing for a week Nov 10 2010-Amber Guiboche - 20
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 06:58:22 PM »
I get the impression that the cops will not do much on this one. They will do their duty by puting the word out and ask for someone to come forward if they know anything, and wait.   Ha Fat Chance. It will take more than that.
Here is another young woman with a potentially sad ending. Her family must agonize as to her whereabouts and sadly, they perhaps have had a few years of constant worry about her well being and safety.  Perhaps they have made several attempts to save her from herself.  My heart goes out to her suffering family.  It truly does. When is enough Enough!! This is happening daily across our country for pete's sake.  Addiction and family counseling should be available in all schools, and in every little dinky township, as well  as cities.   This is a problem larger than all of us. And not only our children, but parents are paying the price.  Losing a child through this life style is horrible. All too often when a young person hits the streets, they are as good as lost - often forever - in one way or another. I pray that she is able to call home.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 07:05:20 PM by jellybean »