Author Topic: CHRISTINA GRACIELA GONZALEZ-Endangered Runaway *Missing from Las Vegas*  (Read 5600 times)

CraftyGal

• Remember adopt-Don't Shop!
    • View Profile
CHRISTINA GRACIELA GONZALEZ

Case Type: Endangered Runaway
DOB: Jan 19, 1994
Missing Date: May 11, 2007
Missing City: LAS VEGAS
Race: Hispanic
Sex: Female
Age Now: 13
Height: 5'1" (155 cm)
Weight: 117 lbs (53 kg)
Missing State : NV
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown

Missing Country: United States

Case Number: NCMC1070823
Circumstances: Both photos shown are of the child.
Christina was last seen on May 11, 2007.
She may be in the company of a juvenile male. They may travel to Mexico.
Christina's ears are pierced.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (Nevada) 1-702-828-3111

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Oh man if they make it to Mexico, she has no almost no chance of being found. She'll have to come back on her own.

CraftyGal

• View Profile
Here mom is not sure if she went willing or not.  Apparently she didn't take anything with her.

Crafty

CraftyGal

• View Profile
There has been an update.

Crafty
rosaliehnv
275. I HOPE YOU ALL READ THIS....I DONT HOW message ALL!

I have received a myspace message dated 6/10 at 330PM. Christina wants to come home...and that she loves and missing me so much. Now I have a new fear...so many things going through my mind...what's gonna happen when she tells these people she wants to come home??? or is really her writing..??? She didn't give me any details as to where she is or how she utilized the internet...but, i spoke with the Missing / Exploited children folks...they gave me instructions on what to do...

I let her know...not trust anyone in that household..cause obviously they are not your typical people otherwise they would have contacted the authorities already...Dear Lord in heaven...please give my daughter the strength and guidance to take the right steps when reaching out for help. I don't want them to hurt her...because she is trying to leave. I will keep you posted.

Thanks everyone for all that you have done.

CraftyGal

• View Profile
An update:

Good morning,

You know...you all have got to be the nicest folks I have come in communication with in so long...I am truly greatful for all the good wishes and assistance we have been offered.

Fortunately, I was able to get a ticket for $300.00 and that was reachable for me. Gosh, I just can't explain my feelings towards all of you for your help and you for re-posting and getting this out...

Christina is scheduled to come home tomorrow night and Godwilling she will get on that plane and home safely. Please keep the prayers and positive thoughts coming because I am sure we will need them even after she is home.

I am sure this is a life changing experience for my daughter and Godwilling she will be able to bounce back quickly.

Thank you so much!!

If you ever want to email me...you can at (email deleted for safety, pm uppityperson)

Thanks again!!

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Good, another happy ending. Thanks for letting us know Crafty.

CraftyGal

• View Profile
Good news!
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 06:43:09 PM »
Christina came home Saturday (no longer missing)! Welcome home Christina! Updated at 11:06 AM

Edited on Mon Jun-18-07 11:02 AM by uppityperson
rosaliehnv sent me a message Christina made it home Saturday (she had been missing for a couple weeks). She also said thank you again for everything. If you don't have any idea what this post is about, posts are in my journal.

Welcome home Christina! I am glad you made it home safely. I am very very very happy for you Rosalie!

I got an email from Rosalie this afternoon... Updated at 11:06 AM

"Thanks so much! Christina seems fine and I think she is going to be just fine. Christina was on a competetive cheer team prior to this and is ready to go back. She just wants to put this behind her and get back to normal. She seems in good spirits and is rambling on about school and all the changes she will be making.

Thank God for bringing my daughter home....and for having all of you as support through this. I will keep you up to date on how she does.

Best, "

The return address and signature line are interesting, help me lay down any passing thoughts of Rosalie not being who she says she is. Best to both of them.