Author Topic: Sandra Lamb | Age 49 | November 29, 2010 | Edmonton  (Read 24094 times)

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
Re: Sandra Lamb | Age 49 | November 29, 2010 | Edmonton
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2010, 02:06:51 PM »
What did the mysterious poster say?  and then removed it.  I missed it.

Peace
JB

SAP

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2010, 03:01:25 PM »
What did the mysterious poster say?  and then removed it.  I missed it.

Peace
JB

Perhaps it was removed by Admins, I don't know. Said poster apparently knew Kirsten as a child in a foster home, and also supposedly knew the father but not the mother. Knew that Kirsten was FAS, (and there's only one way of producing an FAS child) I don't want to speak ill of the deceased, nor do I want to glamorize them. It also sounded as though Kirsten has children of her own. The poster knew that Kirsten had a very painful childhood. I don't know any FAS persons who married and became parents and I don't know if the condition can be passed on but now another set of children are left vulnerable.

Perhaps it's not true. Why would said poster keep removing their posts?

http://kidshealth.org/parent/medical/brain/fas.html#
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 03:10:39 PM by SAP »

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2010, 03:34:52 PM »
Is it possible that said poster got it mixed up with someone else?  Kirsten's defence lawyer will come to her aid, if this is true.  Well, he will come to her defence regardless. It is 1st degree. In Kirsten's mind she must have felt that she had a reason.

Quite often mysterious posters will come on this site and give information, and remove it.  It is their way of saying something that must be told by them, they will leave it for awhile,  (even a few minutes) and then remove it.

Peace
JB
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 07:27:02 PM by jellybean »

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2010, 05:07:04 PM »
Perhaps it was removed by Admins, I don't know. Said poster apparently knew Kirsten as a child in a foster home, and also supposedly knew the father but not the mother. Knew that Kirsten was FAS, (and there's only one way of producing an FAS child) I don't want to speak ill of the deceased, nor do I want to glamorize them. It also sounded as though Kirsten has children of her own. The poster knew that Kirsten had a very painful childhood. I don't know any FAS persons who married and became parents and I don't know if the condition can be passed on but now another set of children are left vulnerable.

SAP, I recall that post, but not the name of the member who wrote it. I'm thinking that the poster may have thought better of what she/he had written and removed it themselves. Perhaps thought they'd said too much, after the fact. I've seen that before where someone writes and then removes almost immediately, probably not even realizing that it has been seen.

I can't see any reason why anyone in admin would have removed it, as it sounds like it was simply stating facts as the poster knew them.

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2010, 07:20:23 PM »
 Quoting Debbiec: I'm thinking that the poster may have thought better of what she/he had written and removed it themselves. Perhaps thought they'd said too much, after the fact. I've seen that before where someone writes and then removes almost immediately, probably not even realizing that it has been seen.

I can't see any reason why anyone in admin would have removed it, as it sounds like it was simply stating facts as the poster knew them.
[/quote]

Makes a lot of sense to me.  This mysterious poster felt that they  had to defend Kirsten., then became afraid of what they said  and removed it. This poster was defending a person that he or she knew. Bless him/her..
JB
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 07:29:59 PM by jellybean »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2010, 11:11:50 PM »
No one removed it as far as I know, so the poster must have taken it off. I did read it, and natually, since she knew the woman who did the killing, she has some sympathy for her.

Mom

• I will always protect my child.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2010, 11:34:42 PM »
The post was yesterday about this same time (12:59pm EST), by "Volcom" (I think??)

I knew Kirsten as a young child and into her teen years.  I never met her mother once, I met the lady whose home Kirsten was raised in.  I met her father.  I saw the pain and hardship this girl faced.   I am not defending Kirsten, nor will I see her as...

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2010, 11:45:23 PM »
The post was yesterday about this same time (12:59pm EST), by "Volcom" (I think??)

There is not a member on the membership list by that name, but they may not be here anymore.  Likely decided against posting for whatever reason.

SAP

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2011, 10:09:29 AM »
The said poster showed as new 2 days ago, made the post and then by yesterday it was gone. I don't remember the name but I don't think it was Volcom.
If it was the truth, said poster need not feel badly for posting truths however she may have felt she "outed" herself with some of the info she wrote and for that reason removed the post.

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2011, 12:51:18 PM »
One of Kirsten's sisters was present in court, accompanied by victim's services personnel and homicide detectives.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 12:53:01 PM by jellybean »

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2011, 10:33:48 PM »
I wonder about Kirsten, and if she has gone to trial, and how the family is bearing out?

PEACE
JB

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2011, 07:26:06 PM »
Has Kirsten gone to trial? I wonder about her and most definately think of Sandra's family and how they are coping with all of this.

PEACE
JB

exbff

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2011, 11:25:05 AM »
Has Kirsten gone to trial? I wonder about her and most definately think of Sandra's family and how they are coping with all of this.

PEACE
JB

No. The trial date hasn't been set yet.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 12:13:34 PM by exbff »

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2011, 05:08:30 PM »
exbff: Thank you so much for your reply. God Knows, no family is perfect.
There had to be a reason in her mind to do this!!
Somehow,  I hope that she is okay, and that the family is holding out  strong.
We cannot turn back the hands of time ------ wish we could -- but the act in Kirsten's case is unchangeable!!

PEACE
JB
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 06:03:41 PM by jellybean »

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2011, 09:27:17 AM »
There is a lot of free counselling and help available to people today and for anyone out there that feels they have had a bad time, get help. Killing someone, sure is not going to be the answer to anyone's problems, puts them in a whole new category. For anyone out there with any violent thoughts, seek help, go to a counsellor and talk it out, get rid of the anger that is inside and start to heal with whatever went on. I feel sorry for the whole family, a tragedy all around. RIP, Sandra Lamb.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(