Author Topic: Jessica Moses  (Read 3415 times)

Carol-Lynn

Jessica Moses
« on: June 08, 2007, 11:05:30 AM »
She is only 15 about 110 LBS and no one has seen her since Saturday.She dose work outside and also works off the internet chat rooms.I hope to have a pic soon. :(.I did call her in last night BUT all I got was an oh well she will turn up soon.

CraftyGal

• Remember adopt-Don't Shop!
    • View Profile
Re: Jessica Moses
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 02:02:53 PM »
Do you know what area she worked in?  I hope that you can get a picture soon.

Crafty

CraftyGal

• Remember adopt-Don't Shop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 09:28:40 AM »
Yeah...I am so glad.

Crafty

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 02:49:00 AM »
Glad to hear that, good news is very welcome.

Adrian

• RIP Adrian (1953 - 2009)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 10:30:06 AM »
I am so friggin' happy that this child, has turned up

This child needs to either stay at home, or get in someplace, for younger children.If she is being expoited on the streets, maybe she was coerced into it, That happens often.I most certainly hope this young gal, gets into treatment to build self  esteem. Also if a child involved in prostitution, let us all help and pray, that she seeks help.

There is and will be always abuse from a public official. I knew a boy named Foxy, as a working boy/gal. His parents put him on the street, for groceries on week ends. He was also put into a family group of five men. These five men, turned him out.They were pedophiles.

The family worker, "helped the family", yeah, right. The male and he eventually married. The youngster was diagnose at age 17 with AIDS. He passed on early. I aksed him to please, give me a list of the peds. He said there were, from, teachers, to so many others. I never got the list, but was astonished at what he told me .He always called me "mom". He died before the list.His family worker also died.

So ya see, I am sooo happy one gal has been found, and perhaps recovery. When a
child runs away it is too something, or because of something.

Jessica I am so happy you made it home. ((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))) :)