Author Topic: Lyle and Marie McCann part 2  (Read 636552 times)

24mindy

Re: Lyle and Marie McCann part 2
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2010, 06:47:34 PM »
really happy to beable to see this but still doesnt tell no one where the mccanns are or the police would have them right now. This is really going to be something to watch..I pray this jogs someones memory.

D1

« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2010, 06:55:58 PM »
Coffee related, would fit perfectly in the time frame, family would know. The interest in finding the location of the initial incident is that it may provide a new starting point for searchers to look over some fresh ground. Sorry the point got so belaboured. Fingers crossed on the video. Hopefully there will be some new leads for any searchers still left out there.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 09:09:17 PM by D1 »

TalentsUnlimited

« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2010, 07:32:40 PM »
really happy to be able to see this but still doesn't tell no one where the mccanns are or the police would have them right now. This is really going to be something to watch..I pray this jogs someones memory.

Wow we are on a roll, I was still over on the other thread, ...  The preview of the upcoming CTV Special says that some new people have come forward.  I think the fellow in the brown coveralls, is one of them.  The first fellow is the Minnow Lake Campground keeper or patrol person.  This is quite exciting and I am so glad to here there is something, being made public.  We all want to know, we all care about these people.   This will be putting quite a nice firm squeeze on the perps, I hope it makes it hard for them to find any kind of peace with themselves.  Tic...Toc...Tic...Toc... Time has run out, and someone is going to squeal just like a pig, just depends on which one will be first and someone is always first to spill the beans.

24mindy

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2010, 07:46:32 PM »
so why is this new info coming on ctv monday as like a documentary and not a news flash as with the fisherman..Did bret take this holiday as it was needed or what was found as new evidence just to much as it tells the real truth. Feel so bad for bret etc.I cant wait for monday now..AND why are these people just coming out with stuff now like the fisherman.That man in the overalls voice sure sounded like brets.What a teaser trailer...Did this guy in the overalls find something re:Mccanns poss and now just waiting for forensics...My gosh this is hard.

TalentsUnlimited

« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2010, 07:56:55 PM »
It sure is a long time to make us wait, but it is a good thing...  This is investigative reporting.... The fellow, talking about the man not being Mr. McCann, may well be someone else who was camping at Minnow Lake Campground.  He may even be someone who has seen the RV etc... and who was driving it, and who was in it, between July 3rd and July 5th.  He may well be able to identify in full detail who it was that was driving and or in the the RV, driving the SUV.  As well I think we are going to see some survellience footage from a variety store or a gas station that will identify at least one of the perps.  That is just what I got from the preview.  I can't wait either, but will make sure I am home in time to watch this .... that is 6 pm Monday and Tuesday night, that is 8 pm in Ontario.  Looking forward to the details.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 07:58:45 PM by TalentsUnlimited »

24mindy

« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2010, 08:02:08 PM »
Is this edmonton time as im in bc. so it may be 5 our time. either way im not missing this for nothing and going to recored it all..Well if this person is just coming out now my question is WHY now!!!!!.Sheesh i dont get it.

D1

« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2010, 08:13:29 PM »
Its a compilation of events like a mini documentary by the sounds of things. Its not people coming out with new info now, notice they are covering their identities yet. Likely protection concerns, evidence publication bans etc all had to be addressed before it could be aired..

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2010, 08:14:01 PM »
Can't wait for more info...that's what we need ;)   From the Video, it also looks to me that there is 2 different witnesses, one being the caretaker of the campground, and the other?    Maybe the fisherman, but hopefully even another witness.
Also, check out the guy making a purchase in the video.   Is that Vader?  Can you guys with the good eyesight/computer savvy, check out this guy they are showing.   He is wearing a red/orange? cap and a dark blue? jacket.   Looks to me like it could be Vader.   hmmm 

24mindy

« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2010, 08:39:45 PM »
so why air this if theres no new info..This could really get people upset more and soon that whole area will have thousands of people up there trying to find lyle and marie. I feel bad enough as it is.BUT hope this will get something more going.

D1

« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2010, 08:42:12 PM »
Guess we have to wait till Monday for answers. Jobo says he thinks it could be Vader seen in the little short video clip. It may not all be new info but its alot more than we had.

I see the same thing, sure looks like Vader.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 08:47:50 PM by D1 »

24mindy

« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2010, 08:48:14 PM »
checked video out. yes that looks like vader. reddish beard. Was that a store or something else?

D1

« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2010, 08:54:25 PM »
My freeze frame function isn't fast enough to catch a good still shot but no doubt the Police would be able. The moving store video sure looks like Vader.

TalentsUnlimited

« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2010, 08:56:36 PM »
TU would you consider re-posting your last post from the other thread here? Very interesting and kind of keeps all the new readers up to speed. Thanks.

This is the link for the preview, a CTV investigative report on the Missing McCann's.  Watch if you can the CTV News Edmonton at 6 on Monday and Tuesday Nov. 8th. & 9th., a new documentary type investigative media effort by CTV and CFRN.  "Lyle and Marie McCann Search Special Report Promo", this is a preview of the up coming special report on Monday and Tuesday, I understand it will be in two parts. Should be very, very, interesting.
The preview is posted on You Tube by Bret McCann.

CFRN Lyle & Marie McCann Search Special Report Promo

Quote from: Carol-Lynn on Today at 01:08:47 PM
WTF did that old guy say he went up and knocked on the door of the motor home,

Then what about the guy who said he seen someone in there late 30 early 40s 

I bet that is the fisher guy who was out on the boat.
my response:  The old guy at the beginning saying he went and knocked on the door, is the Minnow Lake Campground patrol person, then a different man, with the one piece coveralls, walking in the field, with the reporter, he is a different man, I believe he is one of the new witnesses that have come forward, he may be the fisherman, he doesn't sound quite the same.  At any rate, these interviews in the preview are 2 separate men.  I will post that clip so you can compare, but the preview mentions new people coming forward, I guess we will know more on Monday and Tuesday.  This should put quite a nice snug squeeze on someones, nerve endings.... Let's rattle some chain.  Thank's to CTV/CFRB and the McCann Family. 

Here is the link to the fisherman news clip:  http://edmonton.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20100928/edm_mccann_100928/20100928/?hub=EdmontonHome

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2010, 10:40:11 PM »
TU would you consider re-posting your last post from the other thread here? Very interesting and kind of keeps all the new readers up to speed. Thanks.

Thanks TU.  :)

nander

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2010, 11:07:10 PM »
Just to clarify a couple of things..... The store that Vader had bought or tried to buy a phone card at was in Peers not Niton. I had been told by people who live out around Niton that Vader was living in the Nojack Hotel, whether this is true or not, I do not know - it just makes sense if the Mccann's pulled over at the highway pullout just to the East of Nojack. If the Mccann's had stopped in Niton, I'm sure the locals would have come forward that they were in the area at whatever time. I don't think that Vader has enough of an influence on people that they wouldwith hold a sighting of some sort. What if the "new" witnesses or testimony had been put forward in July, but it is only recently that it has been determined as genuine information.