Author Topic: Lyle and Marie McCann part 2  (Read 621340 times)

24mindy

Re: Lyle and Marie McCann part 2
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2010, 01:22:45 PM »
have never seen this video. wow. so where is the rest of it??then complete one? So one of the guys was about 40? Vader?? Still what was the date the fisherman saw them as vader was supposeably with his sister in edmonton.As far as the mills vader worked at I noticed that forestry trunk road off 16th past hinton is a logging road. A very long road but which mill did he actually work at. Sounds like vader got around, was known beyond what we know, people scared of him but was his crew of druggies scared of him too. Was he the ring leader and could give commands as he wished AT ONE TIME MAYBE as he may of gotten enenmies in his drug world having no places to stay. Yes vader would of stayed on his own turf..Sense of securrity as these type of people are very insecure.

D1

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2010, 01:30:24 PM »
There sure seems to be the possibility of something bigger behind all this, the possibility of a serial killer, serial arsonist, hiding within the depths of a drug organization.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 01:52:40 PM by D1 »

24mindy

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2010, 01:44:54 PM »
Do you feel that vader could be this serial killer?? Or just knows of who it may be??Does this serial killer do it for money,hates elderly people.Is this person roaming highway 16 for victims. deffinately has mental issues .I feel this killer is in the area going about the community as a normal citizen. No one would ever suspect him.WE are looking for someone from the drug world when this person may not have anything to do with it.Not all killers do drugs..Not all drug dealers do drugs either but are underground selling and do have workers for them.And if they goof off are settled with very quietly. Yes I beleive the Mccanns met their fate with poss of known vader and that community thru lyle and his trucking company that also hauled fuel to these mills or oil places that vader worked at.

D1

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2010, 02:06:45 PM »
I'd be looking at Vader as the main guy right now, fire seems to follow in his wake and he doesn't appear to have much regard for anyone becoming collateral damage. Like Jobo said earlier and Belle echo'ed, maybe this wasn't Vader's and co. first murder.

If we can get far enough to determine whether the initial encounter was due to coincidental circumstance or not, the rest of the questions on how much preplanning and targetting there was should answer itself.

24mindy

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2010, 02:35:36 PM »
Because we are just assuming what may of happened its hard to work on assumptions.Think of this tho. If you were traveling only 1 hr or so into your journey would u be making a pit stop.Anything could of happened to MH or SUV hook up noise etc but like I said before lyle as a long haul trucker would of made sure everything would of been in A1 order as it had been sitting since the summer before..You dont just head out in a motorized vehicle that has sat for a yr.Determining the SUV if it really had been taken to PG the milege would say if lyle had the SUV serviced.Where ever he had it serviced would know the true milege.Im so in doubt of the SUV in PG but who knows.If it was In PG I really wish the people who think they saw SUV would of followed it calling it in on their cells if they had cells..The SUV would of had to of been doing some mud tracking to be found full of mud on it.It was pretty dry up there when it was found so during rain it deffinatley was mud tracking on back muddy areas.

D1

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2010, 03:03:43 PM »
Think of this tho. If you were traveling only 1 hr or so into your journey would u be making a pit stop.

Mindy, I have voiced my opinion on this question already so will leave it for others.
My answer (on pg 1)
http://www.unsolvedcanada.ca/index.php/topic,4043.msg47430.html#msg47430

But re:
Because we are just assuming what may of happened its hard to work on assumptions.

Some assumptions are more evidentiary based than others. The basic assumption being, the McCaan's have become victims of some sort of forced abduction. Their motorhome was found torched and they remain missing. A suspect was named and he just happens to be an arsonist. He appears to have been residing at either the Niton or Nojack Hotel. He was apparently broke and had his own vehicle repossesed. There are pullouts at or near both these Hotel locations where a motorhome could pull in. The McCaan's were headed in this direction. Wherever Vader was on that morning of the 3rd has to trump any other assumptions as to where the initial invasion occured. On a prioritized scale, IMO this is #1.

The suspect has to meet the victim somehow at sometime, You can't have one without the other. Something happened to bring them together.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 07:54:36 PM by D1 »

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2010, 04:22:49 PM »
I believe that the McCanns were unlucky enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.   I cannot entertain the idea it had something to do with Lyle's job as a trucker. Or their past.  So, It is sometimes hard for me to comment on everyone else's comments.  Sorry for that.
If I recall correctly, they are holding Vader in jail on warrants for charges regarding arson, and guns...true?  ( So, we are to think he likes setting fires, and owning guns.)  They also strongly believe he has knowledge on what happened to the McCanns.
I also don't think it is a stretch to think that Vader could have made it to MinnowLk. on the 5th to burn the Motorhome, and still get back to Sister's place in Edmonton in time for supper.  It is 202 Km...or 2 1/2 hour drive.   Wasn't the Motorhome found in flames in the late morning?   
He may not have had the SUV the whole time, he could have been sharing it.

24mindy

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2010, 05:07:44 PM »
think I,ll just sit back and read as It seems that there is only one idea here and Im not quite sure of it all concidering to what I have mentioned before. or what I do know and not know but so far Im having a hard time thinking the Mccanns pulled over into vaders lap..Wrong place wrong time?. Possible but dont want to comment on things im just not quite sure of..Vader is the suspect. He is not talking and either is no one else....This is the reality of it all.The Mccanns are gone unfortunaley and finding them isnt going to be easy now concidering the time, and the weather as there wont be much left. Not a nice thought.Trying to figure out what happened to them is great but thats just figuring.logic is still assuming what may of happened like everyone is doing with other cases.We can only go by what the officials let out. Do we even know what their theory is compared to what the public is thinking. going back to the beginning is good relooking at news stuff etc but just not sure of the mccanns at niton junction pulling over there so early into the journey.Just saying Im not sure so its hard to comment.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2010, 05:25:42 PM »
Was there anything that could have held them up?   I would think, that if the McCanns were anything like most retired people I know, are very regimented.   So, should (could) we assume they stopped for lunch for 12 noon.   Where would that have them?  Probably further than Nojack/Niton Junction.   
I understand what you are saying 24mindy..that if the McCanns pulled over there, it was too early for lunch.    I also partly agree, except to me there is too many variables.   Such as  1) the McCanns may have heard about that one spot; the Nojack Provincial Recreational Area, and decided to stop early  2) They stopped at Niton Junction...easy to pull into..not even a 5 minute stop...to grab a few things for when they made lunch down the road another hour or so. ( I could see myself asking my hubby to stop along the way so I could get fresh bread for lunch on the road.)
I tend to stick to those areas because the cops have also sniffed around there, and that is where Vader lived..and the SUV and Motorhome were not too far away either.
I do though, agree it is a touch early to stop in either one of those locations, unless for something like I mentioned.

D1

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2010, 05:45:10 PM »
Good shot at it Jobo. Go ahead and provide alternate explanations if you wish Mindy, I don't have a problem with that. If you keep asking for us to give an explanation or an answer to why we think something, we wiil keep giving one.

Im having a hard time thinking the Mccanns pulled over into vaders lap..Wrong place wrong time?. Possible but dont want to comment on things im just not quite sure of..

I don't know what happened either Mindy but I do try to say why I think or feel that something happened one way or another. I find this the easiest explanation without opening up an even bigger can of worms with even fewer explanations. Feel free to field whatever it is you want to say, You need to provide some of the basics to some degree if you wish everyone to go along further.
The suspect has to meet the victim somehow somewhere at sometime. You can't have one without the other. Something had to happen to bring them together.

24mindy

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2010, 05:58:07 PM »
jobo: as a avid camper myself I know the mccanns would of had everything they needed in the MH.Like I said it was way to early for them to pull over but like u said everything happened in that area but doesnt mean they willing pulled over there and if its so open just off highway im sure they would of been seen..And if they were in store that store owner would remember.Im sure they were questioned by police already. vader was as to if he had boughten a phone card there....When u think about it the fisherman said one person that got out of MH at chiplake wore a safety vest. Why was he wearing a safety vest?What had they been up to prior to going to chiplake..??.This is why I feel it was a trap for lyle and marie long ago but the safety vest verifys it more ..Vader wore a safety vest aboard the MH.?.So what had he planned to do having to wear that if it was him ,as he was suppose to be at his sisters on the 4th. MH burned on 5th..If the fisherman saw vader or whoever and he is is so sure , why not put vader in a line up and get fisherman to ID him. I think once vader is ID,d then charged he will open his mouth as he wont want to go down alone. So what the heck are the police doing up there. whats with this fisherman???

belle

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2010, 06:05:47 PM »
I think everyone should perhaps take a break from this 'Niton Junction'... 3 pages full of the samething.  Let's wait until we see the 2 videos.  Nothing has changed on this site, and all of us should keep our comments short, straight to the point, bottomlined, whatever!....unless it is a real scoup! We all have a tendency to ramble on......along with having a different theory on how it first started out.  If people get stumped on a subject, leave it alone and go back to it later.  ::)

24mindy

« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2010, 06:07:58 PM »
your right belle. what are these 2 videos under on youtube.

belle

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2010, 06:40:45 PM »
Mindy, I don't whether you caught it all....but it will be on CTV news @ 6 pm.  Hopefully some of our questions will be answered.
Cocktail hour! ;D  They pretty well have to give the public some answers. 

belle

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2010, 06:46:41 PM »
'In search of the McCann's' CTV News @ 6 Monday.