Author Topic: Young Teenage Girl Escapes Abduction Attempt in Colwood, B.C  (Read 4360 times)

Mysticmusicgurl

• Lived all over Canada
    • View Profile
Young Teenage Girl Escapes Abduction Attempt in Colwood, B.C
« on: October 05, 2010, 08:31:44 AM »
Mon Oct 4, 7:06 PM

As per Yahoo News: http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/04102010/73/bc-young-teenage-girl-escapes-abduction-attempt-colwood.html

By Cindy E. Harnett

ADVERTISEMENT

A 14-year-old girl escaped after being grabbed by an older man while she was walking home along Belmont Road in Colwood early Sunday night.

The attempted abduction occurred at about 7:30 p.m. when a large man, about 40 years old wearing a beige toque and brown rimmed glasses, grabbed the girl. Police say she broke free and ran away.

Officers from the military police and West Shore RCMP responded.

The suspect is described as a heavy-set Caucasian man with grey hair, standing at about six feet, two inches tall.

The suspect was wearing a navy blue jacket, blue jeans and tan coloured work boots.

Anyone who might be able to assist the West Shore RCMP in identifying the suspect or be able to provide information about the case is asked to call the detachment at 250-474-2264

Mysticmusicgurl

• Lived all over Canada
    • View Profile
Re: Young Teenage Girl Escapes Abduction Attempt in Colwood, B.C
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 09:04:12 AM »
I thought I would post this here because I'm wondering is this the work of somebody that has been kidnapping for a while in B.C.?

I find there are ALOT of missing people in B.C., so why not keep a post with the Victoms description of the possible kidnapper? Maybe one day this description will appear in other posts of attempted abductions! Just a thought.

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
Re: Young Teenage Girl Escapes Abduction Attempt in Colwood, B.C
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 09:09:11 AM »
Mystic; that's a great idea .... maybe you can rename your thread Descriptions of Attemped Abductors in BC..... I don't know if this could be done; but I think I did it once.  Then people can add it when they run across one.

That's what I have done with NS pedophiles.... I can add to it.  It would be great if someone did one for every province...... also same for Attempted Abductors In BC