Author Topic: Missing - Regina Rumsey - 17 years old - OCTOBER 1, 2010 ST.JOHN's  (Read 7049 times)

Mysticmusicgurl

• Lived all over Canada
    • View Profile
Per the Facebook Group:

My 17 year old Sister Regina Rumsey ( better known as Regi) Has been missing since the early morning hours of FRIDAY OCTOBER 1ST 2010. We're not sure what she was wearing at the time and may possibly be with her Boyfriend Jason Earl who is also a missing person. She was last seen at our parents home on the evening of September 30th.

Regina is Roughly 5'0 and weighs about 90Lbs ( very petite)
She has Blue eyes, shoulder length Brown hair with Blond highlights.
On her back below her neck there is a blue and white butterfly tattoo, her nose is pierced , she has braces and wears dozens of gold rings on her fingers.

Please take the time to look at her picture and pass this group along to all your friends and family . If anyone has heard from Regi, may know where she is or has any information at all please don't hesitate to call me or my mother or contact the RNC as they have been alerted to and are investigating her disappearance at this time.

Pictures are on her facebook website: Please Help us find Regi!

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
Re: Missing - Regina Rumsey - 17 years old - OCTOBER 1, 2010 ST.JOHN's
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 04:47:16 PM »
Mystic;  I am so very deeply sorry that your beautiful sister is missing.  I do not live in  your area, so am not of much help.  However, hopefully law enforcement will respond to your families plea, and do everything they can to find her. They will be asking some very personal questions about her life, don't hide anything, as it is crucial to find her.

May you be comforted in these very trying times.

Mysticmusicgurl

• Lived all over Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 05:06:28 PM »
CORRECTION: This is no my sister.

This was taken from the actual facebook site of: Help us Find Regi!!

UPDATE: She has been found!

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 05:35:25 PM »

Great that she has been found!