Author Topic: Ernest Fenwick MacIntosh - Pedophile - Nova Scotia  (Read 21977 times)

jobo

• View Profile
Re: Ernest Fenwick MacIntosh - Pedophile - Nova Scotia
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2011, 07:22:52 AM »
What really is disturbing is that the Canadian Government dragged their feet for almost a dozen years.   "Fruity Fen" has probably got dozens of victims in India, now too.   How many lives has he ruined.....

I commend you, DRS for not allowing this pervie any peace.  These creeps have no conscience...we need to be his conscience and NOT let him off easy.    What he has done to males like you, he needs to pay for.  I also told Wendy-jo she has a case of wrongful dismissal, as far as I can see.
 The Canadian Government should be ashamed of themselves.   

Trouble445

• Worse than ignorance...... is indifference.
    • View Profile

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 02:38:55 PM »
Don't forget, apparantly there was a request to put an internet connection in Fenwick's bedroom in the apartment building....not too many people that live alone request that..in my opinion.

Also, I wonder too, why NOT an ankle monitering device?    How are our children protected from this sick old fart when he takes his "alloted 3 hours a week to attend to personal business"? 

I hope the lawyer for this pervie is reading this so I can ask him directly:   How would you like this creep living next door to you?   
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 06:06:21 PM by jobo »

tattoo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2011, 03:32:27 PM »
 :) Hey guys I'm new to this ..However I'm gonna try anyway .Hey Wendy Jo .....I watched that creep go into the building today at lunch time he was in jail for a couple day from what i hear  he won his appeal for now .I believe he goes back to court in Feb 2012 i watch him everyday that he leaves that building .the cops know about the computer in the bedroom so lets see if the get it and charge him for breach ..um mm interesting

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2011, 10:56:09 PM »

http://www.capebretonpost.com/News/Local/2011-12-08/article-2829330/MacIntosh-sex-abuse-convictions-overturned/1

The number one issue that hits me about this is the fact that if one of the perv's victims had fought back and killed him (or) if one of them was to get their chance at present, to deal with him on their own terms .... do you think for one second, LE would drag out such a case long enough for the poor guy to "get out of jail" free?  ..... we all know this wouldn't happen.  The bottom line is - as we've seen over and over for years, LE and judges have some kind of "special sympathy" going on for pervs.  They must have!!!!  So pervs take away lives, and the courts protect them.  Am I the only one who figures there must be a lot of pedophiles "on benches"? and in "high places"?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 02:06:53 PM by lostlinganer »

D1

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2011, 11:11:00 PM »
Wow, I can hardly believe they would do that in such a high profile case! Maybe you are right Lost, ugly business.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2011, 04:01:31 AM »
No, Lostlinganer, you are not the only one that thinks that....you have my company.

Trouble445

• View Profile

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2011, 08:08:54 AM »
If we find out how to contact MacIntosh-Reynolds....we should support him, he is doing the right thing, even if the Courts aren't.

Trouble445

• View Profile

bar1061

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2012, 04:02:05 AM »
 Well as a victim of Ernest Fenwick Macintosh , I want to thank the public for support with this case.. having said that ,the thanks stops there..   For me I was 9-12 of age when this happened, It has left a life long scar which will be with me a lifetime.So in a sence we the victims are given a life sentence with no chance of parole..  I was thrown to the wolfs. I call myself their sacrifice lamb (the crown)' a pawn  in their 9-5 game..   Never once was the victim thought of in this case..       we were subject to unbelievable treatment,, during the pre trial and main trial. we stayed in a motel in Port Hawkesbury NS,,  only to have the accused,, the monster,, staying 4 doors down the hall from me ,another victim was placed next door to him..    we had to meet him in the hallway,, or in the dinning room etc.. and see that smirk on his face every time we seen him..    I suffer from PTSD  as with most victims of sexual abuse.. I often wake at night after a nightmare, but only this time during the trial ,I would awake in disbelieve  knowing this man was doors away from me...  after the first night I complained to the crown about this but was told he had the right to stay anywhere he  pleased! there was nothing that could be done about this... It was plainly a defence tactic to intimidate  us victims..  Having him in plain view right under our noses.. at all times..    I remember also I was waiting outside the court room waiting Tobe called,, I was setting alone,, I look up and there was Macintosh standing in front of me,, he was on his way to the bath room..      O I had my chances,to react,, but why,, we came this far,, I wouldn't want to be subject to charges laid on me for assault .. Have I thought about it,,yes many times.. But I knew I was a victim,, I knew I had to see this thing through...  The system is set up for the accused,, the victims are never thought of,, we are meaningless to them. Both sides don't care about you,, You find that out very early on ...  But you either follow through with it or  you give up. I our case two victims did,,, there was a total of 9 victims ,, but only 6 made it to trial...  My six charges ended in not guilty , why?? because of paperwork not signed ,, which was the crowns fault,,,    were is my appeal??? why wasn't the crown there for me???    My thought is that there was a deal made,, with both trials,,     and everyone involved on both sides knew it...        I was the only victim to set through his testimony (macintosh) I wanted to hear him speak,I wanted to hear his lies...    But I believe it hurt me in the end,,  I was asked to leave,, my the defence ,,but the crown had talked to me,, and I  wanted to hear what was being said by him,,, the judge granted me my wish and I stayed ....      in the end  I was told about the out come my the crown,, it was hard,, but I knew I was telling the truth,, I knew I was still a victim,,         Now this,, the appeal,,, again we are kicked in the teeth,,  why?? because the crown failed again...   they are B grade lawyers at best,,,   you as a victim can't choose your lawyer,unlike the accused,,and if you have money,,which was the case here ,you end up buying your way to freedom,,,,  Even had the charges stayed ,,he wasn't going to go to prison,,  they told us he would do federal time..  But I never believed that   EVER!!   I never believed much of what I was told,,, I went alone with the game plan but deep down knew the out come....       It's really sinful,shame on the courts,the lawyers, the media at times,,,   how are we ever going to get anyone to come forward as abused victims with out comes like this,,,,   Only a public inquiry can uncover the wrong doing in this case,,, what my brother,,and other have uncovered over the years,,  about this case,,is really mind boggling,,,          and needs Tobe told,,and people need Tobe held accountable,,,     

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2012, 05:33:58 AM »
Welcome bar1061.   Your story brings my blood to a boil.  I have a real hard time of it when perverts get a slap on the wrist and the Victims suffer.   We have too many pockets of society that seem to think pedophilia is okay. 
These people do not seem to think of the Victims.  I have a feeling that these very people are also prone to those kinds of ways.  I am saying that, because that's what I have determined by just living life through some scary life situations that I don't recommend for anyone.  I have seen and heard a lot.
Look around you at half these clowns wasting time and money in the Courts, a third of them probably are not nice human beings either....just like Fen. 
I have been through the Court System as Moral Support for others, and the waste that goes on is a joke.  The effing Judge took at least 3 Cases before he could get it straight that it was Thursday instead of Friday.  The ridiculous thing is that Court is ALWAYS on Thursdays in our Town.  I counted at least 8 Court Jesters wasting Tax Payers money to set new court dates for some Perp charged with Possession of Weed, whereas they could fine them there and then and carry on (or better still, just don't bother in the first place). lol    No, at least 3 Court dates before the Perp can pay their fine.  It truly is a waste of money.

Another case I sat in on, there was so many blatant lies in the Plaintiff's disclosure papers (that I caught by reading and re-reading the documents many, many,many times)....and so many fast moves pulled by his Lawyer, (Defendant represented herself).......BUT Defendant got the last laugh, as the case was settled there and then when Plaintiff's Lawyer saw the Defendant walk in with a one inch thick file for the Judge, Plaintiff and herself.(and a letter requesting permission to file late).  Lawyer was under the impression Defendent was NOT prepared.  Believe me, I worked like a dog for one week straight to provide those one inch files for the Defendant. 

But I learned a lot.  One thing I learned is that the Lawyers get to know the Judges and know that half these Clowns DO NOT even read the files (which in our case was full of lies), and plan to win their cases based on the indifference of certain Judges.

In your instance, I first want to thank you for standing up for what is right.  I commend you for NOT attacking Fen.  I know myself, I would have a very hard time not hurting him if he stood in front of me.  But, then again, my temper has got me in tight spots before, so I don't recommend Vigilante Justice.  ;)
This man does not deserve leniency....he was probably doing the same thing in India...did anyone investigate his doings in India?  I couldn't handle it when I heard he was putting Internet hook-ups in his bedroom.

We need more female Judges, perhaps things would change.  I don't mean to sound sexist, but females are Mothers and do NOT want their children harmed by Pedos.  I think female Judges would look harder at these Perps.

Hang in there, you did the right thing, and so did the others that stuck it out with you, in spite of the Court System that makes us just cringe.
Why not push for a Public Enquiry?  I know it is time consuming, and keeps these memories in the forefront, but let's face facts, these horrible memories never leave us.  I have had bad situations whilst growing up, but luckily was not actually assaulted, I will never forget those things though.  I was over protective with my own kids, I think, as a result.
I hope you continue to heal, be at peace that you stood up for Justice...and, Thankyou.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 05:51:27 AM by jobo »

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2012, 05:55:42 AM »
If Fen's charges were stayed....I hope that they are monitering his computer, because I am sure they will be able to get him again...he will probably never change his spots.

Trouble445

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2012, 07:34:31 AM »
@bar1061:

Unfortuniately you have learned the hard truth that I had to face...
it is not a justice system, sadly it is a legal system.
There MUST be an inquiry into this matter!
I would also like to know "who" is working behind the scenes to assist this perv getting away with all he has done over the years. Fen must have some influential friends supporting him? I have heard a few names linked to his and let me tell you I am very disgusted with those "people". How can anyone support let alone defend such a disgusting person? I would like to see 5th estate or W5 do a piece on this subject, maybe they can get at the truth of why it has been going on so long and Fen was not stopped years ago?

an Inquiry? YES! bring it on, clear the air, expose the rotten core to sunlight!
bar1061 you DO have people supporting you, don't ever feel alone in this. You did the right thing and it ain't over yet baby, not by a long shot!