Author Topic: TAMRA JEWEL KEEPNESS - Missing From Regina 2004  (Read 47221 times)

Annastaisha

• "Happy people just don't shoot their husbands..."
    • View Profile
Re: TAMRA JEWEL KEEPNESS - Missing From Regina 2004
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2014, 04:56:20 PM »
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 01:09:55 PM by debbiec »

cana_nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2014, 06:33:26 PM »
After having spoken to people living in Regina, the widespread belief is that Tamra is not with us.  I really think someone in that house got a little too drunk and reckless and an accident happened and then people panicked.  I hate sharing suspicions like these but what else are we supposed to think at this point?  I think the police know who probably did it but don't have enough evidence.   

SAP

« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2014, 09:30:59 AM »
I think you are correct Cana. I wish some of those same people had been given a poly. My thoughts have always been on that person who squatted in that residence. Both parents were away from the house for a time while he was still there. Tamara should have been with the other children in the bedroom.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2014, 10:26:50 AM »
http://regina.ctvnews.ca/regina-police-look-into-online-post-about-tamra-keepness-1.2084094

Click on above to see map

Regina police look into online post about Tamra Keepness

CTV Regina
 Published Monday, November 3, 2014 8:21AM CST 
 Last Updated Monday, November 3, 2014 8:40AM CST 

Regina police are looking into an online post about the disappearance of Tamra Keepness.

A hand-drawn map appeared on the popular website Reddit on Sunday.

The map, posted by a user called "my-secret-is-out," purports to show the location of Keepness, the little girl who went missing more than 10 years ago.

The subject of the post says: "It's time. Possible location of Tamra Keepnees, check the wells."

Keepness was five years old when she disappeared from her home in the 1800 block of Ottawa Street on the evening of July 5, 2004.

This past July, the reward for information in the case was doubled to $50,000.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2014, 01:00:49 PM »
I hope the Police check this out thoroughly.......they should be able to figure out the map since they would be familiar with Regina and surrounding area.   Seems to me that people's names are on the map.....wonder if the perp lives in the area of these wells and slough. I see he spelled it slew.....

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2014, 03:57:37 PM »
Jobo, it "sounds to me", as though he is speaking about a reserve (the map)  He gives first names of people who live in the various houses.  Shows the sloughs (many people spell it as slew out west).  Does not sound urban more country to me.

I wonder what compelled him or her to post the map?  He or she is computer savy.
Oh, I see now!!  There is a $50,000 reward. 

At the very bottom it looks like it was signed Stu W.   ????

JB
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 04:01:55 PM by jellybean »

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2014, 04:55:04 PM »
Oh, I thought at the bottom of the map is the word "slew"....... I thought he was mapping/showing where the slough is.

SAP

« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2014, 06:50:47 PM »
I thought at first the map was something like Brian's predictions. I do hope there is something to this, however it leaves a bad feeling ... no info came forth when the reward money was less and so soon after the reward went to 50,000. dollars, tips come in. If these people were sitting on info all this time that could have helped, well I doubt there is any shame or conscience in them. Conscience doesn't equal  $$$$.

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2014, 08:31:23 PM »
On the map there is a mention of Pasqua. There is a Pasqua First Nation Reserve.
http://www.pasquafn.ca/home/

Pasqua First Nation #79 is a Saulteaux/Cree First Nation located 60km northeast of Regina and 15 km west of Fort Qu'Appelle, Saskatchewan. The Reserve currently has an area of 8, 960.3 hectares (22,141 acres), approximately 264 hectares (653 acres) is valley land.  Pasqua First Nation has approximately 2,000 band members, approximately 69% of the membership live off reserve.  Pasqua First Nation is a member of the File Hills Qu'Appelle Tribal Council which is part of Treaty 4 Territory.

Heard on CBC National tonite, that RCMP are looking at the map and taking it seriously.  They'll figure it out!!

JB
ps.  SAP - Brian's Predictions - is he still going strong?  I haven't thought of him in a long time.  Yes, it does look like one of his creations.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 09:02:13 PM by jellybean »

SAP

« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2014, 09:50:12 PM »
JB, I never ever believed in Brian's dreams and haven't seen any of them in a long time. I saw some tweets that he had been hospitalized and did confess he has some mental problems but in the same breath told his followers he would be back with his dreams/visions.

This may be the only break little Tamara gets. It has been so long and I do wonder what of forensic value they can still find.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2014, 07:09:36 PM »
I am glad to know the Police are taking a closer look around where they think the map is leading them. Gives us hope for answers.

cana_nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2014, 02:00:07 PM »
Can't remember where I read it, but the search turned up nothing.