Author Topic: TAMRA JEWEL KEEPNESS - Missing From Regina 2004  (Read 47204 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: TAMRA JEWEL KEEPNESS - Missing From Regina 2004
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2011, 11:04:48 PM »
I also think there are people who know something but do not want to tell police. That mentally reaelly really bothers me!

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2011, 08:56:13 PM »
Thanks SAP, for better articulating what I meant to say about TAMRA, and her home life. I was trying to avoid the obvious in my previous comment.  I noticed, upon reading all of the articles, that there were other children there as well, and came to the conclusion that  their personal safety was also at peril.

The expectation that children can look after themselves, is a formula for disaster!!

As we know sadly, we read, and hear about it all too often!

Children deserve respect.

That was not the case in Tamra's home.
In fact, by the drunkenness of the adults in that home that night, makes one wonder.  I would say that THE ADULTS  NEEDED SUPERVISION.
It is way too late for any  correction now.  The broken path of irresponsibility  was taken, and Tamra is gone!!
Now it is a matter of picking up the pieces. JB  :'(
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 02:54:13 PM by jellybean »

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2012, 06:02:34 PM »
We thank you for the article Aunty Jay. Tamra looks like a little jewel, and I am impressed that the police have not given up, her family has not given up,  and neither has the Saskatchewan public at large given up.
Hopefully, they will find out what happened to Tamra, by way of the "right tip".
Something ugly happened to her that night as she lay sleeping -----
Never know, the right tip may even happen at the barbecue!
Let us hope that this year is the year for Tamra Jewel Keepness.
God bless her and others like her who are missing. All children are beautiful, innocent and precious, and deserve a caring and loving environment filled with security.

JB
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 10:30:56 PM by jellybean »

cana_nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2012, 02:29:53 AM »
Is there an age enhanced photo for Tamra?  I can't find one and there should be one put out by now.

Also, on the AMW website, it mentions she has a twin sister- are they identical?

cana_nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2012, 01:24:15 PM »
Are our posts being deleted? ???

I saw someone else post something about also not being able to find Tamra's age-enhancement photo and responded to that as well, but both posts are now gone??

Anyway, this was my reply:

I ask about an age-enhancement because I was walking home one day (I am living in Regina for a bit) and I saw a little girl who looked familiar to me, but couldn't put my finger on why.  For one reason or another, it bugged me and I was typing a paper for a class not even remotely related to this, when Tamra's name just popped into my head.  I'm wondering if I saw her twin- not sure how old this kid was that I saw, but looks around 11-12 to me and has features that looked like Tamra to me.  Of course, could just be another kid who looks similar to her/the twins.

Did the family stay in Regina, does anyone know? 

I know this may sound like a longshot, but again, stranger things (ie: Jaycee Dugard) have happened so I will keep revisiting that area/keeping my eyes peeled.  But yes, an age-enhancement photo would be really helpful.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2012, 02:07:46 PM »
Hi cana_nomad,

As far as I know, no posts have been deleted from this thread. Admin would have no reason to delete a post as mild as the one you've re-posted.

Debbie

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2012, 02:21:53 PM »
I have posted an article from the Regina Police website, from July of this year. July 5th marked eight years since Tamra disappeared.

Released July 4, 2012

Tamra Keepness: We Have Not Forgotten

Tomorrow, July 5, 2012, will mark eight years since the disappearance of then-five-year-old Tamra Jewel KEEPNESS of Regina. The Regina Police Service continues to investigate the disappearance of Tamra KEEPNESS and urges anyone with information that could assist this investigation to contact police. As the eight-year mark in this investigation approaches, the Regina Police Service assures the family of Tamra KEEPNESS and the public that this matter is still an open investigation.

On July 6, 2004, then-five year-old Tamra Jewel KEEPNESS was reported missing. She was last seen at her home in the 1800 block of Ottawa Street at approximately 11:00 p.m. on Monday, July 5, 2004. In the hours immediately following the report of her disappearance and the days, weeks and years since, the Regina Police Service has conducted hundreds of interviews and followed up on thousands of tips and leads. In spite of these efforts, the investigation into her disappearance has not located Tamra KEEPNESS nor produced an explanation as to how or why she disappeared.

The investigation into the disappearance of Tamra KEEPNESS continues. The Regina Police Service believes that there is information that could advance this investigation but, for reasons unknown, the person or persons who hold this knowledge have not come forward. The Regina Board of Police Commissioners has approved the extension of the 25-thousand dollar reward for information leading to the discovery of the whereabouts of Tamra KEEPNESS.

Anyone with information that could assist in this investigation is asked to contact the Regina Police Service at 777-6500 or call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS).

http://www.reginapolice.ca/missingpersons.php
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 02:59:29 PM by debbiec »

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2012, 04:27:29 PM »
Tamara Jewel Keepness, what a beautiful name to give to a baby girl.  Tamara Jewell, it is soft sounding and rolls off the tongue.

Whatever happened to Tamara, obviously is being kept a secret by persons unknown.
What goes around,  comes around, so "they" say.
If a little human life was worthless to the perp, then he should expect the same treatment as he travels on within life's journey.  And is probably receiving it right  now! 

If you know what happened to Tamara Jewell, speak up - man or woman , and let this family have some peace. 

If you had a grudge against the family, then at least let innocent  Tamara's spirit rest in peace.

Her innocent spirit deserves that much.  Tamara did nothing wrong.
Her spirit does not deserve to be earth bound, but to be able to return to her Maker.
You can make that happen for Tamara Jewell.

Call up crime stoppers and leave a tip!!

You just might be able to get a good nite's sleep without nightmares.

Here are the numbers to call... Crime Stoppers does not record your name - you can call in and leave that tip with them - without the cops knowing who placed it -

Anyone with information that could assist in this investigation is asked to contact the Regina Police Service at 777-6500 or call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS).

JB
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 06:47:33 PM by jellybean »

aunty jay

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2012, 06:37:36 PM »

Anyway, this was my reply:

I ask about an age-enhancement because I was walking home one day (I am living in Regina for a bit) and I saw a little girl who looked familiar to me, but couldn't put my finger on why.  For one reason or another, it bugged me and I was typing a paper for a class not even remotely related to this, when Tamra's name just popped into my head.  I'm wondering if I saw her twin- not sure how old this kid was that I saw, but looks around 11-12 to me and has features that looked like Tamra to me.  Of course, could just be another kid who looks similar to her/the twins.

Did the family stay in Regina, does anyone know? 

I know this may sound like a longshot, but again, stranger things (ie: Jaycee Dugard) have happened so I will keep revisiting that area/keeping my eyes peeled.  But yes, an age-enhancement photo would be really helpful.

cana to my knowledge I do not believe there is an age progressive picture of Tamara anywhere. The other children were taken from the family and I believe are living with relatives in another place.  Tamara and her sister were identical if I recall correctly.

[/quote]

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2012, 01:42:24 PM »
Auntie Jay - it would be great if you saw her.  It would be great if she was taken away from her family in the middle of the night, and lives a well cared for life.

I hope that your sighting (potentially) is Tamara Jewell.

I hope that you reported this possible sighting to the police.  Don't wait for an age enhancement - as it won't be forthcoming any time soon - you can count on it.

jb

aunty jay

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2012, 05:54:02 PM »
jellybean it was not me who thought they saw Tamara it was cana.

jellybean

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2012, 12:52:57 PM »
Well then, have the person from Cana give this information to the police.
Whomever it is who spotted her, potentially it could be her, have a cititzens's duty to report it.

They should not mull it over, and guess, and wonder - they should report it.  Age progression, why ask, why wait!!

It is not up to the "spotter" to decide if it is her or not, it is and always will be up to the police!!

It should be reported to the police, so that they can investigate it.  It is not up to the "spotter" to make this judgment call - "is it her, or is it not"?

In the end, it will be the police who will work on her case, not you, not me, nor anyone else in the general public.
Tips are important!!

jb 
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 01:00:34 PM by jellybean »

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2012, 01:08:16 PM »
I contacted the OPP twice, at the beginning of the year.  It was for two different cases, Once I phoned, and once by e-mail.  Both times I received polite and thankful responses.  Eventhough my TIPS didn't pan out, I would do it again if I felt I might have something to offer.  Like Jellybean said, the Police can make the judgement call whether or not the TIP is relevant. 

cana_nomad

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2012, 04:10:26 PM »
Hey guys,

Sorry it took awhile to get back to you.

It's not her, the kid I saw turned out to be way too young, even if her name was changed or something.