Author Topic: Kerrie Ann Brown - Murder - Thompson, Manitoba - October 16, 1986  (Read 89800 times)

tips.needed

• View Profile
Kerrie Ann Brown - Murder - Thompson, Manitoba - October 16, 1986
« on: September 12, 2010, 06:23:41 PM »
All these missing and murdered people need justice.  There is almost no mention of the October 1986 murder of Kerry Ann Brown anywhere.  We need to keep the hunt for justice at the fore front.  For all the victims of crime.  It should be on bill boards, it should still come on the news from time to time.  A lot of us beleive more than one person is responsible for this childs demise.  There are certainly those that know and I say it is time to do the right thing.  Come on people the RCMP released a clue several years ago, the air mattress, this must resinate with someone.  Make the call! Do the right thing!
The arm strong of the law needs your cooperation.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 07:20:35 PM by tips.needed »

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Kerrie Ann Brown - Murder - Thompson, Manitoba - October 16, 1986
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 01:22:10 AM »
Wow no I never heard of this acse. how old was she? How was she killed?

I do believe that many people do not call police because they are more worried about being called a snitch then about the victim. and in many cases, they might be scared of the killer.

I know it takes courage to come forward, I hope someone will.

tips.needed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 09:39:37 AM »
Kerry was 15 years old.  She was a fiesty independant girl.  I never knew her but I know her family.  Her mother has since passed away.  It is beleived that she was abducted outside a party in Thompson and met with a horribly violent death, near the horse stables outside of Thompson.  It astounds me how many unsolved cases cease to be advertised.  If these cases are not in the public eye I think it makes it easier for those that know to go on their way.  Do the right thing, call the RCMP give Kerry, her family, friends and the city of Thompson the justice they derserve.  Think back October 15, 1986.

tips.needed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 07:53:56 PM »
I know, that is why I posted it on this site.  It really happened.   October 15 1986 I beleive there are persons that know, if they were to be reminded of the horrible event then maybe their conscience would guide them to do the right thing, no matter where that info leads.  I can not beleive there is so much of this crap going on in our society.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 10:36:24 PM »
Thanks for the info.

I sure hope whomever knows who did will come forward. It is so sad such a young girl can be murdered and nothing can be done.

Sleuth

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 01:50:33 AM »
Welcome tips.needed! Do you have a picture of Kerry Ann Brown you can post? Somtimes a face will jog a memory. some people remember names better than faces, and some remember faces better than names.

tips.needed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 10:02:46 PM »
I do not, I might ask her brother Trevor.

Sleuth

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 10:21:48 PM »
Thanks tips.needed, that would help.  :)

Ex-Thompsonite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2010, 01:43:36 PM »
Thanks Tips-Needed for posting, we all need to remember, we can not forget.  I just wanted to state that I did not know Karry directly, but I do remember the tragedy of that night.  It's very important we never forget what happened.  I have waited for years hoping that there would be a breakthrough on the case, but i have never heard anything. I am proud of you for starting this post.  We all grow older, but unfortunately some things are left in the past and are forgotten.  We can not ever forget what happened to Karry on that night, because once we do, justice will never prevail.  Thank you.

tips.needed

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2010, 04:35:17 PM »

Thanks, I will see what I can do about the picture, I emailed her brother but have not heard
       anything.  I hope the media does a blitz on this story next year, it will be the 25th year.
       Peace.

SAP

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2011, 10:53:56 AM »
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2228670382&topic=2505

Everyone seems to have the impression that the case will never be solved. There's so very little on the Net about this case. On the above link, some seem to feel there were 3 men involved.

Tips, do you have any pictures that Kerrie's family could provide? Someone needs to revive her FB pages, do a blitz and put it out in the news again and bring justice for Kerrie. Emphasis on the case in the form of a blitz and the Net could flush out the creeps. They'll get nervous and probably give themselves away. Hopefully. :'( 

tips.needed

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2011, 11:57:50 AM »
I agree, a friend has a relative with a picture they are going to get posted!!  I sent them this site yesturday.  I am going to bug the media outlets as the anniversary gets closer hoping to make the GUILTY feel the pressure.  Thanks

SAP

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2011, 12:42:51 PM »
I agree, a friend has a relative with a picture they are going to get posted!!  I sent them this site yesturday.  I am going to bug the media outlets as the anniversary gets closer hoping to make the GUILTY feel the pressure.  Thanks

Good. Thanks. Circulating pictures may also help make the perps feel uneasy, as putting a face to the name will hopefully help people remember the tragic incident. This year is 25 years, so I hope to see alot of attention finally. I hope family or friends revive FB. Justice for Kerrie!!

njohansen74

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2011, 09:40:08 PM »
I can't figure out why when someone says they have information regarding any case no one contacts them. It doesn't make sense. I really hope that something happens.

SAP

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2011, 10:40:24 PM »
I can't figure out why when someone says they have information regarding any case no one contacts them. It doesn't make sense. I really hope that something happens.

Are you meaning that when Police are called and told someone has tips on a case, they never return calls?

I've been wondering about some of the info given above, that the perps and relatives continue on as if nothing happened ... whether they might be related to some of the Police in the area?
I perused many of the murders in the Winnipeg area, and there's little to none information given; no follow-ups and nothing by Police either.

If it's information about Kerrie's case, or any case for that matter, perhaps the best to do is go in person to the Police station, ask who is handlilng cold cases and then give your info to the person responsible.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 10:42:22 PM by SAP »