Author Topic: Unidentified Remains | 20-30 M | 5'9" | 140-160 | Died July 28, 1995 Regina SK  (Read 24176 times)

cana_nomad

• View Profile
You know what this is reminding me of?

That case with the young woman who went missing in Victoria after some sort of mental break.

I am seeing conflicting info about this guy's background- on the one hand, he was wandering, is likely to have been wearing secondhand clothes yet was impeccably groomed.  Perhaps something similar was going on with him?  All of a sudden turned up in a shelter and so no one would notice him missing from one.  Doesn't look like it would have been a Regina shelter- there are two for men here and they would have noticed him right off.  Even if not, no one working at either one would recognize him now anyway after countless faces drifting in and out over that many years. 

Odd also that he gave two different names for himself to different people (earlier in this post).  Looks like he was hiding from something that at least HE thought was real.  Could be a psychotic break.  I am still trying to place where he might be from based on physical features but there is something about how he looks that I cannot quite put my finger on.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
Conflicting - you bet Cana, two different names .  I read an aricle - cannot locate it.  I think it was in the Regina Leaderpost about him.  This is what I can recall.  He travelled from moose jaw tith this dude and arrived in Regina.  Now, this fellow said that he had spent a few travelling nights with him.  Brian or Dave told this guy that he had spent time in BC planting trees, and that he was heading back home to see his girlfriend.
( the article included how clean, polite etc, he was - this info we have on his site.)
I found this tree planting business unreal, since he was well groomed including his hands.Beats me as to why the police did not send his picture to this so called resort to see if they knew him.  That was the only possible lead that they had.
Perhaps they did, but one would never know by the wording.

Many requests have been made to our Fed Government for a data base on our missing, by parents, and even our police chiefs but were refused due to budget constraints.  Money is being spent on dna of sex offenders. 
jb

« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 08:26:33 PM by jellybean »

jellybean

• View Profile

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile

I have to read this thread again.... also, I have to re-read the "John Doe" thread.... I forget most of both threads without reading again because I am involved in dozens of threads that I have had to try and remember since years.  I will read these two again.  However, in the meantime, I was browsing through a ton of things I had saved on flash drives from my old PC system.  As I was re-loading the bits and pieces of saved stuff... and trying to keep it all in separate case files ... I noticed something about the fuller boy who disappeared in 1988; he reminded me of the John Doe found in 1995 out west.  Now don't jump me please;  one of you probably brought up the same thing already... Lord knows, my memory is getting so bad, I might have brought it up in the past myself. :-[
Nonetheless.... I decided to look at the two together.... and the "age-enhanced picture of the Fuller boy looks just like the John Doe... the eyebrows are the only difference, but bear in mind, the John Doe image may have been enhanced with different eyebrows  :-\.. Whatever;  Maybe it is worth considering.  If I'm way off base here, please one of you let me know right away ... and I'll delete the comparison I have made.

The top two are John Doe ... still unidentified 'till this day.  The bottom are (first two - the Fuller boy) third is the age-enhanced picture of the Fuller boy.
Modify message

* comparison of john doe with fuller boy.docx (231.42 kB - downloaded 0 times.)

jellybean

• View Profile
Close but the teeth are not a match.  The recreated face has even teeth.  Very even teeth.
The Fuller boy does not. His two front teeth are very prominent and if you look at one pic of him, it looks like he may have had a chip taken out and the two front teeth overlapped.

Just my thoughts.  But then, I probably need glasses. :)
JB

PandaBearKitty

Coming up on the 20 year anniversary of this mystery.
That Christmas Rose brooch/pin means something...The story of the Christmas rose has become a symbol of faith, love and devotion to Christ...not sure how that ties in but it has to have meaning to this man.   
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 02:26:28 AM by PandaBearKitty »

PandaBearKitty

Could the brooch/pin possibly have a Zodiac Connection?  (Capricorn)
Really don't know, just trying to throw some possibilities out there and see if anything clicks for anybody.