Author Topic: Unidentified Remains | 20-30 M | 5'9" | 140-160 | Died July 28, 1995 Regina SK  (Read 23670 times)

jobo

• View Profile
Way to go t-lynne......it is wonderful you are trying to get some answers....and have the MCSC interested....hats off to you  ;)

cana_nomad

• View Profile
In keeping with t-lynne's theory and the fact that it is national missing children's day, I came across this particular case on Canada's MSN article on 10 unsolved cases:

Kevin Charles-

http://www.sacp.ca/missing/details.php?id=16

If you look at the adult picture, it seems to look an awful lot like this unidentified man- I'm pretty sure someone had a post on Kevin here but I can't seem to find it. 

jobo

• View Profile
The problem is that the Unidentified remains are described as having Blue eyes, and the link you posted, cana_nomad, describes the missing male as having brown eyes.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
This person may also be: Kenley Matheson - Missing from Nova Scotia.  Looks like him. Missing since '92. 20 yrs of age
5'9 - 150 lbs green eyes - brown hair. Green eyes can be mistaken for blue or visa versa.
Read the link about this young man.

https://sites.google.com/site/allankenleymatheson/

If I recall we also had a thread on here, and I believe it is the same story of the unidentied man who had stepped onto train tracks.   If I recall, (I think it was a news article) the story went like this.  He met him in Moose Jaw and they had hitchhiked together.  This kid was very quiet.  He said he had been tree planting in BC and was going home to see his girlfriend.  The traveller stated that this kid loved to read, and would read this book that he had with him.  This kid had proper manners, didn't swear etc. (Wish I can locate it).

I have attemted to report the likeness to the Regina City Police, but there is not a place to report it.
Any suggestions?   

JB.
Anyhow, could these unidenfied remains belong to Allan Kenley Matheson?

« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 02:27:28 PM by jellybean »

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile

This is the thread JB. It is the original post on page 1. 

There is also another thread called 'Dying Anonymously' with this same story on it.

jellybean

• View Profile
I e-mailed  the info to the Regina Police. (finally located an e-mail link) ie: the fullname of Allan and the link https://sites.google.com/site/allankenleymatheson/ which another poster provided.
While there are many similarities, Allan had $3,000 in his bank account which remained untouched.
Did Allen have a girlfriend? Did he have a "Christmas Rose" brooch?  He went missing Sept, would he possibly have purchased it for Christmas - or for someone's birthday? Did a family member have an impending birthday at the time of his disappearance?

JB
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 04:48:04 PM by jellybean »

Roselvr

• View Profile
Going to c/p a few things from our post.

Suicide victim's identity still unknown after 5 years

Canadas missing Decent sized photos of Doe

Reply from cold case detective-

It is my personal feeling that John Doe is not from Canada and perhaps not even from North America but rather travelled from Europe. My suspicion is largely based on the exposure this file has received here in Canada together with the coordination of missing person databases, police agencies, coroners offices and people like yourself. Anything remains possible. You had previously passed on Phillip Koss and Donald Izzet as possible matches. At this time it appears neither are a match

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile

capeheart

• View Profile
As I've stated before, this looks ann awful lot like Kenley Matheson from Nova Scotia. I don't know if anyone has investigated to see if he had owned such a rose.  :o :o :o :o

Besani

• Searching for Kimberly McAndrew! August 12, 1989
    • View Profile
Sketch and pic of his grave.

Besani

• Searching for Kimberly McAndrew! August 12, 1989
    • View Profile
Distinguishing Features: May have been heavy at one time in his life as stretch type marks on each side of navel.

According to this website. http://www.sacp.ca/missing/details.php?id=97

jellybean

• View Profile
the first crest is on a ralph  lauren polo jacket. the crest says mark lauren polo. this, i believe, is for badminton, or tennis. note; the two crossed rackets in the centre and the ball up above it. this crest looks as if it was special ordered for a team. - very expensive and specially ordered, imo (it looks heavily embroidered). this could be a jacket that champion teams would wear-in my opinion. perhaps it is to identify a university or a private school - badminton or tennis team. altho, i would think that the university or school would show some reference to it's name. this one does not. however it is for either badminton or tennis. imo
the mark lauren jacets for either sport do not sport this crest.  this is why i believe it was special ordered.
jb :)
the royal crown at the top of this crest looks so great britain - to me.
the secnd crest is too blurry to make out.
great research going on by members on his thread.  good work everybody :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 07:49:40 PM by jellybean »

Jaclyn

• View Profile
I was doing some research on the jacket, and I have found 2 very similar Ralph Lauren jackets.  The jacket was indeed made for a tennis player.

I found both of these styles of shirts, just by looking on ebay.  I hope I can be of some help.

jellybean

• View Profile
Excerpt taken from link in post 27

individual may have been in Kamloops, BC, at Padova City Resorts Inc., as he was in possession of one of their T-shirts.

http://www.profilecanada.com/companydetail.cfm?company=2140463_Padova_City_Resorts_Inc_Kamloops_BC

Some things bother me. Am having second thoughts.
His clothes may have been second hand.    His foot size was a size 9, and he was wearing size 12 1/2 shoes..

Just wondering.... clean cut and manicured hands is throwing me off from thinking of . a long term guy on the road though. I have altered my post to remove smoking and stretch mark comments, as I am not sure that this has anything to do with this young man.

jb
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 01:11:42 PM by jellybean »

jellybean

• View Profile
John Doe read Steven King novels.  Pavoda City is interesting in itself. Here is the link to Pavoda City.  Creepy.

http://www.thebarefootnomad.com/canada/tranquille-a-history-in-the-making/

jb/ at first glance the name Pavoda City implies a city full of people, with a town hall, etc.  It is not: Pavoda City and Tranquille are one and the same.

Pavoda City Resorts is on 4600 Tranquille Road. This is part of Kamloops - as is Pavoda City  (Tranquille).

« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 01:12:51 PM by jellybean »