Author Topic: Al Gore Sex Criminal?  (Read 2754 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Al Gore Sex Criminal?
« on: June 23, 2010, 06:28:03 PM »
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/al_gore_sex_scandal_police_confidential_report/celebrity/68876

AL GORE sex scandal -- broken EXCLUSIVELY earlier today by The ENQUIRER -- the Oregon District Attorney says there's "the possibility of a criminal prosecution."

In a statement just released by Multnomah County (OR.) D.A. Michael D. Schrunk, the official reveals that "our office was notified by the Portland Police Bureau that further investigation of this matter had been conducted by it in 2009 and we were provided with the reports from that further investigation."

capeheart

• View Profile
Re: Al Gore Sex Criminal?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 07:39:56 PM »
I was on the ABC news site and I saw this information about Al Gore and I believe it was covered up at that time. Well now we know why there is a divorce in that union, couldn't figure it out after 40 years of marriage.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 07:45:23 PM »
Yeah I am shocked!! I remember when those nut jobs were angry about Clinton's indiscretions way back when. This is more serious. And what bothers me, it turns out Gore has always cheated on his wife but for some reason it gets all covered up. That is what makes these men monsters, they start to think they are entitled to it.

At least Clinton asked and received. This Gore thing sounds super creepy and since his wife probably left him over it.... she probably got sick and tired of it.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 06:34:59 PM »
Chris, yeah, I thought that was a marriage that was rock solid. They were high school sweethearts and all and they referred to them still as the dear couple from high school. I think there was possibly a lot of hanky panky going on for a number of years and like you say, she finally had enough. Their kids are grown up now and she can just do as she pleases and get her alimony cheque.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 08:49:48 PM »
Ok, isn't it common knowledge that politicians are brought down by either sex, drugs, gambling or back door deals. It would seem that they are usually set up in some way. But yet, they all fall. If they just pay attention to being clean on at least those items, it would seem like these stories would not ever happen.

Also, I see huge patterns with those in fields with great power, fame, or wealth. It seems they are surrounded by excess to the point that they go beyond reality and think they have special privileges. Those wanting to make money off from them throw sex, drugs, gambling, etc at them to see where they bite. They keep them supplied, then enter another player, and another. I think they are all in cahouts with one another because, then one will try to extort money... by threatening to expose their habit, videotapes, statements tot he press, pregnancy, and they hire lawyers that negotiate big money settlements to keep quiet. Then the second person does the same, etc. I think they give eachother leads. But with more than one, if the person doesn't bite their threats, they have numbers of individuals that will say they were treated the same way. Eventually I think they are paid to go away.

We've seen it with Jesse James, Tiger Woods, the crime fighter actor, and more than enough politicians.

So if it is obvious to us, why do they do it? If you have a wonderful career, a spotless reputation, an envious family, and the privilege of a highly paid and rare job (actors, politicians, sports team member, etc) why throw it all away? Why aren't they protecting it and honoring it?

Are drug elements, STD's, sharing your hard earned income in settlements, and losing custody of your children really worth it? I just don't get it.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 11:42:25 PM »
Back in the 1987\88 school year, we students choose a candidate for president during the primaries to do a project on and then 'campaign' for that person. I choose Al Gore. He was so different back then, he was laughed at because he felt lyrics were not suitable for us kids etc (now they are worse!) and he genuinely believed our culture was getting a little poisoned etc.

He was a good dude. Thought he was going to be VP for Dukakis but they choose a popular Texan lloyd Benson instead.

I think when Al GOre became VP it must have gone to his head. Then after losing in 2000 he became bitter. And then as he became super global warming celebrity a few years ago, and is fast becomign a billionaire, he got that sense of entitlment and still had that chip on his shoulder.

He is not the same dude he was when I was in high school.

p.s. I read some of that complaint. I mostly believe sex assult cases, but I have my doubt that Gore was a preator here. Maybe a horny bastard but she does not seem believable at all times. I think at best, they had sex and she then she felt used or something. The police did not even bother to take this to step #2 which they would have if she was consistent.

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 05:14:16 AM »
IMO, the story that was leaked is not enough to end their marriage. After all these years, you wonder, why is the story surfacing now?  I believe, from watching politics play out, there is probably, unfortunately, more to come. I've learned from watching attorney Gloria Allred that with her clients, they go behind the scenes to negotiate, when that doesn't seem to be working, they leak the first piece, if they don't get negotiating then or working on "deals", then either the individual being accused comes clean and exposes their dirty laundry and all, or all of a sudden the story goes away (no big surprise there). Unfortunately, it appears later others that want the accused expose somehow unearth the morsels of disgust, and it resurfaces, again.

In the case of politicians, sometimes I wonder what their next venture is, because some of this old stuff surfaces as they begin pursuing their new things and others don't want them to go there.

In the case of AG, you wonder why the current administration has stayed away from him, even as they embrace the Clintons. After all AG was building the reputation for GREEN, and had Bollywood superstaring him on stages...so why did they distance themselves from him instead of gaining momentum from his good intentioned efforts, after all he was part of the party and made it to VP?  Tip of the ice berg?....More to come? Then I have to ask, who cares the most about bringing him down, and why?  Usually the greater story is behind the scenes.