Author Topic: Unidentified Female Found | 18 - 30 yo | Clarington ON | October 27, 2006  (Read 55523 times)

cagney

• View Profile
oops....didn't know this thread was already on here when I wrote that earlier.  Thanks for moving it over here whoever did that :)

jobo

• View Profile
They have made the nose so totally different in the 2 different reconstructions.....not helping me one bit.

I cannot get Jami Furnandiz out of the equation (she even had a heart tattoo)...until someone tells me she has been ruled out.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 07:23:21 AM by jobo »

Jessica-

• The truth will come to light; murder cannot be hid
    • View Profile
last seen in the City of Ottawa in February 1988. She has not been heard from since this time.

Josee BOUTIN is described as a white female, 41 years old, 5 feet 5 inches, and 120 pounds and a medium build. BOUTIN has long brown hair and brown eyes.

The first sketch or model reminds me of Josee Boutin from Ottawa. I'm wondering if maybe since the remains were found near the 401 ramp she could have been brought their? Maybe the ring is not part of the case since A) Oshawa is not to far by
 B) there is a trail near that area, a provincial park close by.

the small wrist and big ring make no sense, unless the person had a broken finger or Arthritis?

Just a thought.

jobo

• View Profile
There is a likeness with the composite.   It would be nice to know if the police did look into comparing notes on Josee Boutin and this unidentified body.

Jessica-

• View Profile
I sent it into tips asking if they had ruled her out.

Have faith

• View Profile
I definitely see a likeness in the forehead, brow, deep set eyes, bridge of the nose, nostril width, face shape, large teeth and short neck.

You have a good eye Jessica-.  This looks like a worthwhile tip and I'm glad you reported it.   

Jessica-

• View Profile

jobo

• View Profile
Jessica:   Did the cops rule out Jami Furnandiz?   Or do you know?

Jessica-

• View Profile
No I never did ask specifically about her, I emailed them at www.missing-u.ca and talked to a constable from there.it was more of a "thank you for your interest in the case, Jose has been ruled out and many people have sent in many tips about Jose".

When I asked who was "ruled" out he never responded, it would make it a lot easier if they could just say, these missing ladies have ALL been ruled out.  >:(

« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 07:58:53 AM by Jessica- »

lisageeez

• View Profile
Just kinda poking a round and noticed the ring in question is actually a birthstone ring.
It looks like maybe her birthstone was Garnet-January---Not a man's ring.
It looks like a custom design, Burn's jewellers were known to do custom designed jewellery-especially if you had the money.
I do think the ring was hers. I don't think this has anything to do with the actual crime of finding the person responsible for her abduction & murder.
The watch was sold at consumers distributing-their was 2 in Oshawa that I remember. The Oshawa Center and the one on Ritson South (behind the McDonalds)-i think ritson will check it out. Anyway this watch was cheap & very common I got one for a christmas present as a teen.
It does sound like Jamie from Port Perry though! 

Jessica-

• View Profile
When ever I think of this crime I think

1) This person was around a bad ring of people.
2) I feel she ran away, and ended up in Oshawa and that's why there has been no connection.
3) Maybe she worked on the street? got into drugs?

I wish I knew, this case bothers me so much. This women died and her killer will probably never get put in jail, it makes me sad to know that.

jobo

• View Profile
This case also bothers me, Jessica-.   It seems so solvable with the ring being evidence.   It is from a jeweller in Oshawa.   If it wasn't for the ring, our victim could be from anywhere, but the ring leads me to believe it is someone from the Durham area.  I am sure the cops would think the same though.   Unless this unidentified woman was never reported missing, so there is no reports.

art-hu

• View Profile
Thanks Jessica-  for the info on Darlington, screen shots, timing and distance. Awesome work.!
You would think they would be checking alot of dental records. Hope so.
I feel someone knew this was a quiet area, most likely someone coming off the highway.

Jessica-

• View Profile
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 11:19:16 PM by Jessica- »

jobo

• View Profile
I agree Jessica, that the security would have been pretty good around Darlington, once it was built.   I remember Pickering Plant too....and we were drawn to the area outside of the 'big city of Toronto'  but we didn't hang around much, due to security.

One would think that if this body was there before 1981..Or between 1981-1993 construction at Darlington should have come across it.  And then after 1993 (after it was built)...someone would have taken a huge chance, unless maybe they knew a fair bit about the security at Darlington?