Author Topic: Unidentified Female Found | 18 - 30 yo | Clarington ON | October 27, 2006  (Read 57380 times)

jobo

• View Profile
Re: Unidentified Female Found | 18 - 30 yo | Clarington ON | October 27, 2006
« Reply #135 on: February 01, 2015, 03:40:26 AM »
I was reading back about the talk that this victim might be Native.  The DNA should confirm that, wonder if the authorities have the results.
Also I forgot to mention that there is a Reserve on Scugog Island, Port Perry. 

forest

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 20, 2017, 08:09:18 PM »
There are many native reserves all across Canada...perhaps she was taken and dumped in Bowmanville to try and stay out of the radar
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 08:21:34 AM by forest »

york3404

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 25, 2017, 08:09:31 AM »
I came across a theory I've been sitting on for a bit only because the woman I think this woman may be I can't seem to find an actual missing person's report. I did call the police and they don't seem to have a record for her and it seems out of character since the police do not know where this woman or her kids are but the kids are listed as missing.However I only came across her because she is attached to two missing kids and cross examining other remains found I came across the kids. Looking at the bottom you see a small blur about the mother.  Her name is Joyce Pattison and she's linked to her kids Ashley and Andrew Pattison. I almost didn't even look twice at the mother but for some reason I thought of the remains found in Bowmanville 2006. I took a closer look at the mother and it struck some kind of cord in me that had me come back to this case. The ties I can make between both is as follows.
Joyce Pattison is known to be 5'9" tall weighing only 114lbs. So tall and skinny. D.O.B is 1970 she was known to have scars and a heart shaped tattoo, however the remains found in bowmanville were skeletal so I doubt they know of any scarring as they have very limited info on the actual remains found.  Not even height
However I do know that since the day Tip top stores opened yes they sell prodomentaly men's clothing, however they also staff every store with a tailor. In the 90's I know all too well myself that 5'7 is considered tall and most clothing for women sold height wise are made mostly for the height up to 5'7. Any women taller would need to buy men's jeans as I did often and had them tailored. It wouldn't be uncommon for a women 5'9 or taller would need to shop and buy mens clothing and have them tailored. The perfect store then would have been tip top tailors. Now of course designers make clothing up to 6' for women, not just because of tall women but also men who like to crossdress.  However in the 90's there was still a "certain" women type and most manufactures didn't make clothing for tall tall women.
The fact Joyce is so tall and so skinny could suggest she has/had animea. She had kids could explain the ribbon, and she was born in the 70's so by the 80's could have her own watch.... I do know her last so called contact was in 94 when the kids were reported missing not her just the kids, and the police believed she had abducted her own kids, which is why she hasn't been reported missing by the police and her family or friends have ever reported her as missing. ??? However know one knows where the kids are or her.  I find this extremely odd.  However I do know the shirt was made a small period of time 95/96. She went missing at least since 94 from Hamilton which can't be confirmed. The age of bones and discovery could possibly fit Joyce. The ring could have been sold to her or someone else in 94 the apparent last known time she was alive if say she did abduct her own kids.
After speaking to the police and bringing up some questions they agree with me, it's odd someone that reported the kids missing didn't give any details like they went missing from home, park, school etc. Also that person didn't report the mother as missing. They have very little detail about what the kids were wearing or even a time of approx time they went missing. Again is odd.
I do wonder if the kids could be in the care of someone and the mother is the one missing. It's just an odd case and you can view it using the link at the bottom. I do see some similarities in Joyce's photos and the photo of the unidentified. Even tho Joyce's photo is blurred you can still tell by her smiler she has large front teeth and a small gap in between the two front ones and an overbite.  Take a look here and let me know what you think.  Remember this is just a theory and until we find out more about Joyce we may never know. I do know she may have ties to the U.K but again the police has never been updated of sightings, kids in school etc. However if these kids were raised before the age of 5 they may not remember their real names, or know of their mother. They could have been told anything growing up. We know very little about Joyce like if she a nasal fracture or so one what kind if any jewelry she wore etc. http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1153dmon.html