Author Topic: Stephany Flores  (Read 33451 times)

Edsonmom

• View Profile
Stephany Flores
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2010, 01:53:18 PM »
YAY!! so happy this scum was caught... Hope he gets what is coming to him..

SAP

Stephany Flores
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2010, 04:24:22 PM »
http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-juran-van-der-sloot-alabama-complaint,0,7094434.story

Joran van der Sloot: Alabama Complaint Says Van der Sloot Wanted Money For Holloway Information
George Brown
4:57 PM CDT, June 3, 2010

Related links
Joran Van der Sloot Criminal Complaint
( Birmingham, AL 6/3/2010) Joran Van der Sloot, a suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and in the murder of a woman in Peru now faces charges in Alabama.

Van der Sloot is charged with trying to sell information about Natalee Holloway.

A criminal complaint says Van der Sloot was asking for $250,000 for information on the whereabouts of Holloway.

In the criminal complaint, Van der Sloot has an unidentified person wire $15,000 to a financial institution in the Netherlands.

Earlier today, Juran Vander Sloot was arrested in connection with the murder of 21-year-old Stephany Flores in Peru.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The person he tried to sell info to was an FBI person. Too funny.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Stephany Flores
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2010, 06:11:05 PM »
I feel so bad that the fbI were that close to charging him. If the process was not so slow, they could have had this guy in custody before he killed that girl.

I'm sure they were hoping to hear what info he provided first, ubt still, it is very sad.

SAP

Stephany Flores
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2010, 09:32:13 AM »
Joran preparing to leave per military plane to Peru border, where he will be ushered onto Peru soil and onwards towards some justice hopefully. He looks terrified here. I truly wonder whether he is rethinking of the terror he has seen on his victim's faces.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RDO6KPkCSw&feature=channel
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 09:35:44 AM by SAP »

SAP

Stephany Flores
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2010, 11:37:55 AM »
RTL NL just confirmed what the Peruvian news articles mentioned yesterday, Stephany had won $ 5000 Saturday night playing poker.

According to the Peruvian news the amount of money was not with her anymore when she was found.

capeheart

• View Profile
Stephany Flores
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2010, 07:14:54 PM »
Well there is the motive, he was watching and waiting for someone who won money and he swooped in. It is wonderful news that they have arrested this creep and I am convinced that the law will get it right this time. Of course, there was already this female lawyer with all of her comments on TV, if she likes him so much let her go out with him. Pathetic, I know they need representation, but these people make me sick when they try the case before the man is even in handcuffs. ??? ??? ??? ???

Concerned

• View Profile
Stephany Flores
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2010, 08:28:59 PM »
How very bold of him to think he could do that in a room registered to himself. And on the day the five year anniversary. Did he think he was invincible? Did he know he should be caught. Did he want to be caught? It sure was bold.

My thoughts and prayers to the family of the young lady.

Baba Donya

• View Profile
Stephany Flores
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2010, 09:15:54 PM »
It is an awful sin for that man to be still walking this earth! Tick Tock for that man! I believe he has done this more than the times we publically know about.

capeheart

• View Profile
Stephany Flores
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2010, 09:18:34 PM »
This was just on ABC 20/20 and they have him in custody and he is being charged with the young woman's murder. He had the nerve as you say to have a room booked in his name for two weeks. He had also instructed the the staff not to clean his room, to leave it. And of course when the family members missed their daughter, they went looking. It was noted by a family member that when they found out the name of the person she was last seen with, she googled it and could not believe the information that came up about Natalee's case and that he was a suspect in her murder. Her father is a wonderful man and I know you will see the comments he has stated. He said he considers his daughter a hero, that she died to get justice for Natalee and to save other young women. This Vandersloot is a young person with a very violent nature, a murderer and God knows what else he has done with his crime spree. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

SAP

Stephany Flores
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2010, 02:33:17 PM »
Reports out of Peru are really very conflicting and the timeline is really screwed. Joran deserves just punishment for his crimes, but the way he is being paraded in front of international press is really very dehumanizing and I am certainly not one who seeks revenge. Justice yes, not revenge. My God, they are parading him without his belt and snapping pictures with his pants falling down. That is so very wrong! Where is the human decency?
I keep going back to June of 2005, and all those who covered for him and enabled him. Had they let him pay the piper then, there might have been hope for this guy. Now I think it's too late.
Who covered for him back then? His now late father, his mother, then head of police van der Straten, some Judges and following that some internet posters plus some wannabe press persons, Renee Gielen with her gathered smut Docu blaming Beth, the victims mother. These are the people who enabled and have the blood of 2 victims that we know of, on their hands. I really believe the international press needs to also focus on those in Aruba b/c they have damaged the reputation of Aruba, not anything to do with the born and raised Arubans. The ex-pats from various countries (USA, Nl, Lebenon).

capeheart

• View Profile
Stephany Flores
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2010, 11:44:54 AM »
I do not have any sympathy for Vandersloot. I feel he has given up any rights to be treated fairly. He murdered two beautiful people and finally he is in custody. What really bothers me is that this creep should have been arrested for trying to extort 250,000.00 from Natalee's parents. He should have been arrested immediately for the attempt to extort money and if the prosecutors had taken him into custody, the young woman from Peru would be alive. I don't understand why the justice system just let him walk around free. They failed very badly in saving young women from this creep roaming around looking for his next victim. It is a murder that did not have to happen. And if the police were waiting to see what he was going to do, they should have had him under surveillance 24-7. Vandersloot is a cold blooded killer and has no feeling for anybody but himself. It makes me angry to know that he was allowed free, when they had evidence of extortion against him. A senseless act of violence against two beautiful young women.   ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 11:46:49 AM by capeheart »

Baba Donya

• View Profile
Stephany Flores
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2010, 11:51:00 PM »
Vandersloot is not so cocky anymore is he!  (forgive the pun)

Obviously, the things he has done to women he always wants the power and his way with these women...., then he dominates and degrades these women even further, by doing what he wants, and then killing them.  Well, now those inmates are going to make sure he knows what it is like to be the victim. I hope he gets everything he dished out to these young women!

jobo

• View Profile
Stephany Flores
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2010, 07:33:03 AM »
The sad thing is that another woman lost her life to Joran.   It is too bad the FBI did not arrest him sooner.  I agree, a young woman lost her life, because the wheels of justice were going too slow..  Her father is calling her a hero...she died so Joran could be stopped.  A shame. 
He is denying once again...but his body language shows he is scared.  He should be.   From what I gather, he has to answer to the charges in Peru, before he is tried for any other crimes....So, I would imagine, he will be in jail for life in Peru. 

capeheart

• View Profile
Stephany Flores
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2010, 08:19:59 AM »
The thing is with this Vandersloot is, he premeditated the murder of that young woman. Imagine the terror that she felt before she died at the hands of a man she thought was just helping her celebrate a night of winnings. She was in  his company for four hours and within that time he killed her and left with all of his belongings. Nobody ever saw the young woman alive again. The President of Peru indicated that there will be no extradition for Vandersloot. He will be spending his time in the prison system in Peru. This is really great news and finally justice will be done in this case anyway. Maybe when he knows his goose is cooked, he will tell what really happened to Natalee. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)