Author Topic: Kathryn Patricia Bordato | 43 | London | July 14, 2009 Missing  (Read 14600 times)

LadyVenom

• View Profile
Re: Kathryn Patricia Bordato | 43 | London | July 14, 2009 Missing
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2012, 07:06:08 PM »
@ Matt$ - Did anything come of your find on Google Maps???

zbordato

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 10:49:35 AM »
Hey guys, all I can say is WOW with everything thats been going on. my name is Zach Bordato and I can be found on Facebook, I am Kathys son, im 21 years old, and let me tell you, this road has been very rough, its going on 4 years almost and it just feels like yesturday, ill give you guys some info on my mother, my mother had a very rough childhood, dabbling in the usage of drugs (pot at an early age) and then ofcourse advancing to more hardcore stimulants, Ive seen my mother take pills (perks) I only lived with my mother till the age of 12-13 so I really dont know what she took because I was so new to those kind of things but I just remember words that where tossed around while I was there. Anyway, my mother was kind of homeless to say, she sure fit the description but she had alot of "boyfriends" if you know what I mean, she always had a place to go, I also know she did some sort of prostitution as well. While living with my mom I went to 12 different schools, moved to Manitoba, back to London, different housing situations,womens shelters, etc etc. I was all over the place, during the time of living with my mother, she NEVER had a job, she would just dress up some nights and all of a sudden we had groceries on the table the next morning (as I grew older this only made me think one thing), the reason why I only lived with her until the age of 12-13 is because she got caught in a stolen car with cocain on her, so childrens aid took me from her, and thats when I moved away from my mom to my grandmothers in Leamington, Ontario. DURING the time I was with my grandma I would go down and visit my friends in London but I would stay with my mom wherever she was staying at the time, STILL even after a year or so, she still had no job, she always had money but she was always LOANING it from friends and stuff, you guys get the idea. BUT here is where it gets weird, there was this guy she was going with, who lived in an AMAZING apartment downtown london, he drove a BMW and he was wealthy, very wealthy, had all the latest gadgets, computers, bmw, suits, etc. and he was going with my mom for a bit and his name is <snipped to remove name>, he's kind of bald on top, sleek glasses, older guy too probably 50's. has grey hair, drives a black BMW- last time I checked. According to the police, xxxxx and my mother where living together (i donno if she was alive or missing at this point) but xxxxxx nephew was coming to live with them/him, but xxxxx got into an argument with his sister and she ended up calling the cops because he basically admitted to killing my mom over the phone.. so his sister freaked out and called the cops and this is why the whole situation is going on. but they raided the house, searched xxxxx and nothing was found. so it lingers in my head and my sisters head about what happened, (there is another rumor going around that my mom stole 80,000 from him and flead somewhere and he went on the search for her and killed her?) I feel there is alot of people waiting on answers for there loved ones and Im basically in line waiting, but it shouldnt take nearly 4 years and in the last 3 theres been no calls or anything. Anyway, I strongly appreciate all the support from you folks on here who care and are curious about my moms whereabouts, I hope something comes up, even knowing shes resting in peace would mean the world to me, but ultimatly knowing shes alive would bring the utmost joy to me. Thanks again everyone.

* edited to remove name.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 02:22:04 PM by debbiec »

art-hu

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 01:28:23 PM »
Hi Zach, . I often wondered if your mother had any family, or if anyone of them cared. I'm so glad to see you on here, Welcome. Thanks for giving us a little bit about your mother's life. Sorry to hear you had to go through so much.
I  have a couple of questions, maybe you could answer;

Who was the last person to see her? if anyone.
Do you know what this xxxxx person does for a living?
Have the police or family actually done any searching for her.? other than xxxxxx and the park.
Someone must have seen her, to give a description of what she was wearing when she dissapeared.

Sometimes life sure is difficult, hopefully this will have a good ending oneday.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 02:19:41 PM by debbiec »

SAP

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 03:43:28 PM »
Hello Z and welcome. It's so nice to have family members pop in with info. I'm sorry you have hit a wall; perhaps if you and your sister could give the local police a nudge or two, perhaps you may glean some info from them?
It seems so much pointed to one particular person and then goes cold ... perhaps the police also lean that way but just don't have enough for conviction?
It's so refreshing to read the love you have for your mom, and even though life may have been difficult at times, she did the best she could for you.

mhunter

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2013, 12:11:37 AM »
She was actually my Aunt's girlfriend and I can tell you that even though my aunt is pushing to keep her in the spotlight she has not been found as of yet. I have often wondered if she was connected to another disappearance of another woman who had a "high risk lifestyle" that was found killed. I hope for my aunt's sake something is done for her. Sure she lived a dangerous lifestyle but that shouldn't take away her priority by the police.

Median72

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2013, 11:38:45 PM »
Google maps can actually send the pic of the face to the Police dept if they requested it :) and that way they will know for sure if it was her .

PandaBearKitty

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2015, 10:32:46 AM »
Still missing, can't find any real updates for her.