Author Topic: Sandra Marie Ramsay | 41 | Saskatoon | Body Found  (Read 6670 times)

Concerned

• View Profile
Sandra Marie Ramsay | 41 | Saskatoon | Body Found
« on: May 18, 2010, 07:12:29 PM »
Does anyone know more about this case? They directly named the POI as James Busch and seem to know that he is considered a high-risk, violent sex offender. Is much known about him?

Police seek man after woman's body found in dumpsterhttp://www.edmontonjournal.com/business/Police+seek+after+woman+body+found+dumpster/3040667/story.html#ixzz0oKjirK8k

Concerned

• View Profile
Re: Sandra Marie Ramsay | 41 | Saskatoon | Body Found
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 07:58:41 PM »
It looks like they found the individuals they were looking for.

2 charged over body found in dumpster
Last Updated: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 | 1:16 PM CT
CBC News

Police have made two arrests in connection with a suspicious death in downtown Saskatoon on Saturday.

James Busch, 33, and Simone Faye Dawn Desjarlais, 18, are in custody after being arrested Monday night in the Wilkie area on a charge of improperly interfering with human remains, the Saskatoon police said.

The body of Sandra Marie Ramsay, 41, was found in a dumpster in an alley on the 200 block of Third Avenue S.

Police said they received a number of tips that allowed them to find Busch and Desjarlais. They were arrested without incident with the assistance of the RCMP, police said.

On Monday, police released to the media a photograph of a woman with a similar name whom they incorrectly identified as their suspect. That other woman, Simone Terry Dawn Desjarlais, 19, has been cleared of any involvement, the police said.

Busch and Simone Faye Dawn Desjarlais are scheduled to appear in Saskatoon provincial court on Wednesday morning.

Busch is also charged with breaching the terms of his release on another court matter.

Following an autopsy earlier this week, police said the results were inconclusive and toxicology tests would be done.

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/saskatchewan/story/2010/05/18/sk-arrest-death-1005.html#ixzz0oKtV73Ec

aunty jay

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 11:20:06 AM »
These cases always make me wonder being this close to us, if these people have done this before?

SAP

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 11:58:42 AM »
Scary world isn't it? One never knows when one is in a line at the bank or a grocery store, anywhere for that matter, how close to a disturbed individual one is.
Since  forensics are doing tox testing and there was mention earlier of disrespectful tampering with a body, I'm thinking that possibly they were all doing drugs and maybe the drugs had a bad effect, killing the person and in fear the other two put the deceased in a dumpster??

We have a young man here who just started his first job after school, came home with a good cheque and celebrated a little. Apparently his first at drugs and maybe with "not so good" friends. He passed out, vomitted and aspirated, so his oxygen intake was only at about 56 % for a good 24 hours. It was suspected the friends doing drugs were afraid to call for help b/c of the drugs. His communication centre is totally shut down and now depends on every function being done for him. It angers me that friends can leave someone like that. I hope the parents puch for justice for their son. There have been more incidences like that.

SaskGal

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 02:40:59 PM »
Amazing.  I used to work as a bouncer/coat check girl at a crappy nightclub on this block. I wouldn't be surprised if this body was found in their dumpster.  Many times that club had raves and if people went unconcious, the owner of the bar would take them out back and leave them in the alley.  Nice eh?  Needless to say I quit working there, didn't need the extra money that bad from that kind of boss....
The alley would be filled with used condoms and used needles....oh joy!!

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 11:01:25 PM »
SAP: My brother went to play pool.  He stepped outside to have a smoke, he was bashed over the head, wallet stolen.  Found by a good citizen, the next morning in the alley, sent to hospital.  In a coma for 10 days.  They had to remove part of his scull to make room for the swelling of the brain.  He pulled through, but has some functioning consequences.  Never did find the perp.  It is thought that others that went to the alley didn't even check on him.  Probably stepped over him and carried on. Probably thought he passed out inebriated, or just didn't care.  Young people are afraid to do anything when one of their friends get into trouble with party drugs.  Such a shame.  I hope this bothers his friends for years to come.!!

SAP

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 05:38:26 PM »
Sandra's murderer will be free in 2025. Taken from this long list of murders in the city for the year 2010.

http://www.unsolvedcanada.ca/index.php?topic=4491.0