Author Topic: Steven Michael Hall - 21 - Murdered - 1996 Chester, NS  (Read 25719 times)

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
Re: Steven Michael Hall - 21 - Murdered - 1996 Chester, NS
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2015, 09:43:52 PM »
....also try NS Vital Statistics free search ... I tried it, but couldn't find a William among them... nor a 1996 death... but there were several Beals listed .. maybe one of those names would be familiar to you oldguy.   ... also wondered if Billy's last name could have been spelled with an "e" .... "Beales"  It is the "Historical Search" site.   https://www.novascotiagenealogy.com/                I do believe that those births, marriages, deaths after 1964 require "a fee"..... earlier, they are in historical data.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 10:05:17 PM by lostlinganer »

oldguy

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2015, 02:30:01 PM »
The Chronicle Herald has the obituary on file,  I should have a copy in the next week,
I was off on the date, it was Sept 22, 1996.
Sorry to have derailed this thread.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2015, 02:52:17 PM »
Oldguy, you have added to the thread of Steven, you have not derailed it.

Hopefully, you can learn more when you read the obit of Billy

jb

Besani

• Searching for Kimberly McAndrew! August 12, 1989
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2015, 08:41:33 PM »
Its nice to see that there are still posters with Steven on them hung up in some stores around Chester and Western Shore. Really praying that someone with information comes forward. I hate the fact that Ive probably walked past his killer in the grocery store or at the gas station. Creeps me out.

oldguy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2015, 03:03:52 PM »
Its nice to see that there are still posters with Steven on them hung up in some stores around Chester and Western Shore. Really praying that someone with information comes forward. I hate the fact that Ive probably walked past his killer in the grocery store or at the gas station. Creeps me out.

Beginning to wonder how many times we've walked past each other, the last places I saw that poster were the Island View in Western Shore,  and the store Steven's sister worked at.
I have so many questions in this case, it's personal in a way, l probably spend way to much time thinking about it.
I don't think less than 3 people could have overpowered Steven, he was an agile and lightening quick fighter.

I wish the RCMP would release more details of how he died, I have heard beating,  and execution shooting,  early on rumours were that he had been shot with a. 38 special,  and the same gun had been used to shoot up a house on the Chester Commons a year before.
This was about the time the RCMP switched from revolvers to 9mm automatic pistols.

Besani

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2015, 03:09:08 PM »
There is a poster in Big Reds in Western Shore and I've noticed some hanging on light poles in the home hardware parking lot in Chester. My father worked with Steven father at one point and he heard that Steven was shot execution style but again, never confirmed.

oldguy

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2015, 04:22:27 PM »
I spent alot of time on North street, and Frank Swinamer Rd in Western Shore back then, and on the Chester Commons,  wish I could go back to those times.

Besani

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2015, 04:53:16 PM »
This is the poster that hangs on the bulletin board at Big Reds Pizza in Western Shore. A constant reminder that a killer still walks free every day.

COME FORWARD IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT STEVENS DEATH.
Wouldn't you want to know who killed your son? His parents deserve to know.

oldguy

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2015, 06:50:03 PM »
Just bumping this because it's fall.
I still see posters up, hope we get answers someday.

bevboy0223

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2017, 09:41:41 AM »
Hello. I write articles about unsolved murders and missing persons for Frank Magazine. I would very much like to do an article about Steven. Does anybody reading this want to talk to me? Would very much like to speak to a family member or a close friend of Steven's.

Thanks.

Bev
bev@frankmagazine.ca