Author Topic: Chris Will Gone For A Couple Of days  (Read 10282 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Chris Will Gone For A Couple Of days
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2010, 10:42:51 PM »
Ha ha.. well this time it was forest fire funk and I did not bring my Clearasil!

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2010, 10:04:27 PM »
I'll be gone until Sunday, but now that I have this nifty iPad thing, I'll be able to log in a few times I hope. Merry Christmas.

SAP

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2010, 10:26:44 PM »
Heading for Texas? Out of the cold weather, lucky you. :) You need to make another post quickly as you sit at 6666, not a good number. ;)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2010, 10:31:47 PM »
Post!

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2010, 10:40:13 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D too funny~

Chris; you have a "wonderful and memorable" holiday.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and keep safe ..... this goes for your family also.

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2010, 07:13:37 AM »
(peaking out the corners, tip toeing across the room....) LLLeeeeeEEEEEETttttt's  PaRTTy !!!! 

.....Damn iPad, anyway, can't get away with nothin' nowadays.

(Totally unrelated, but who in the world came up for the name of that thing "iPad" my guess is it wasn't a girl. I mean, a girl is not going to go around and say they are going to play with their iPad all day, if you know what I mean.  And, well, no disrespect meant Chris, but a girl also would not proclaim they have this nifty iPad thingeee...   :o)  lol     (sorry, just had to)  Merry Christmas.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2010, 03:05:53 PM »
Concerned;  How your mind flows! LOL  Me? 

I am short on brains, but also very curious. Which makes me dangerous. :D I can't afford an Ipad, and every other doohicky that they come up with. All I need is a computer (that works) and a phone, of which I proudly step up and pay on time every month, to infinity......

Peace
JB

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2010, 11:53:47 PM »
 ;D

amIam

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2010, 04:11:31 PM »
I entirely missed this very funny exchange at the time.  You are all so funny! lol  Now if only I had read this earlier, I could have had a great debate with my kids and grandchildren during the holiday.  Good grief they all have these Ipad thingies.  While washing dishes, I observed 6 of the nine, holding these little little things and just tapping away.  They were around a table, each lost in their own no verbal world.  What ever happened to verbal interaction or for that matter helping Mom clean up?  ???  Of course, who am I with technology..I received a gift of wireless phones and canot for the life of me understand how they work.  But they DO!! lol
But hey..Ipad is not gender friendly. ;D

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2010, 08:01:02 PM »
Sounds like my sisters kids. They all have these iThings and all just fool around with those things.

My sister bought a Wii, and those kids loved it. Now all her 4 kids and other kids just sit there and do karate chop stuff in front of the TV having a great time. I got a Wii, created a Mii, and bowl all afternoon until my arm hurts... then I use my other one.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2011, 06:54:06 PM »
I'll be gone this week but will stop in when I can. Doing a quick cross Canada trip!!