Author Topic: Kimberly Proctor - Missing- March 18/10 Colwood/Langford  (Read 33319 times)

moomur

• View Profile
Re: Kimberly Proctor - Missing- March 18/10 Colwood/Langford
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2011, 10:51:00 AM »
Truly disturbing.  I can't even find the words to describe how I feel about these monsters.    A day hasn't gone by that I haven't thought about Kimberly and I don't even know her.  My prayers go out to her family I can't imagine what they are going through.  Please know that we are all praying that justice is served.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 01:06:51 PM by moomur »

leonagleant

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2011, 08:30:45 PM »
Well said. The one year anniversary of this tragedy plus reopening the wounds with the court case has got to be a nightmare for Kimberly's loved ones.

oldentimeragain

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2011, 10:18:27 PM »
It is difficult to express the disgust I feel for these two murderers. Described as "boys", more like monsters. An innocent young girl, abducted, beaten, brutalized, raped, horrifically murdered, and her remains treated as garbage. Legal arguments debated  to sentence as adults or youths.  This crime goes way beyond what many would think of as a youth crime. Sentenced as adults, they may be eligible to apply for a parole release in ten years. I state that this type of crime, premeditated, planned and carried out with deliberation requires the most severe penalty.  I am speaking of a return to the death penalty. Define the parameters the public would support for this penalty, and impose it for all crimes which are included within those parameters. The only mitigating circumstance I see in this case, is the age of the perpetrators.  This is an appropriate and permanent response to those people who carry out such terrible acts. I can only imagine the desolation and loss her family feels.  My heart goes out to them.

sherlockholmes

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2011, 04:19:22 PM »
Were the perpetrators of these most horrific crimes,because of their youth , unable to understand that what they were doing was wrong on so many levels? I doubt it. They should be sentenced as adults.

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2011, 04:51:07 PM »
Oh what monsters we are bearing into our Canadian sociey. Disgusting!!

PEACE
JB

moomur

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2011, 10:06:31 AM »
Thinking of the Proctors this AM and praying that this judge will give these two the punishment they deserve.  Life.

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2011, 12:41:09 PM »
By: ctvbc.ca

Date: Monday Apr. 4, 2011 11:35 AM PT

The two teenagers who murdered 18-year-old Kimberly Proctor and set her body on fire will receive the adult sentence of life in prison for the brutal killing.

The two boys, who were 16 and 18 at the time of the murder, pleaded guilty last year to killing Proctor and dumping her charred body on a trail near Colwood, B.C. They were charged with first-degree murder, forcible confinement, sexual assault and indignity to human remains in her death.

Both teens will spend life in prison without chance of parole for 25 years, the mandatory adult sentence for first-degree murder, a Victoria judge has ruled.

Psychiatric reports presented during sentencing hearings last week described the boys as psychopaths with sexually sadistic tendencies, and suggested they have little hope of rehabilitation.

The younger boy's father is behind bars for the brutal murder of a teen girl under very similar circumstances. In that case, too, the girl was beaten, bound, sexually assaulted, choked and killed.

Because the son's name is protected under a publication ban, neither he nor his father can be named. That ban could be lifted Monday.

The details of Proctor's murder were so appalling that some officers who worked the case have gone into counselling.

On March 18, 2010, after declining the boys' advances, Proctor was lured to the home of one of the boys, where her hands and ankles were duct-taped. They stuffed a sock in her mouth and sexually assaulted her for hours.

A knife was used to mutilate her body and she eventually died. An autopsy revealed she couldn't breathe because of the tape over her mouth.

Her body was placed in a freezer in the garage. The next day the teens carried her body in a duffel bag on a public bus to the Galloping Goose Trail, where they lit her on fire.

debbiec

• Administrator
  • Site Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2011, 01:00:04 PM »

That's great solvy. Premeditating and then carrying out their plan the way they did, calls for the maximum penalty IMO. These guys deserve to pay dearly for what they did to Kimberly. They've devastated many lives.

moomur

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2011, 05:00:38 PM »
Ban is now lifted.  Killers are Kruse Wellwood and Cameron Moffat.  Bet their parents are proud!

MSprenkels

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2011, 05:14:38 PM »
I have been following this case since day 1.  So glad these boys were caught and convicted as adults... Such a disgusting crime... And the coincidence that these 2 met...

sherlockholmes

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2011, 05:54:44 PM »
Ban is now lifted.  Killers are Kruse Wellwood and Cameron Moffat.  Bet their parents are proud!
It appears that one of them is a chip off the old block...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 05:57:14 PM by sherlockholmes »

Mom

• I will always protect my child.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2011, 06:36:08 PM »

One small step for womankind.... thankfully.

moomur

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2011, 09:26:49 AM »
I have been following this case since day 1. 

Me too.  I think about Kimberly everyday and I don't even know her.  This murder has really affected a lot of people in a big way, such a senseless act.  I'm just appalled.

moomur

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2011, 09:28:44 AM »
It appears that one of them is a chip off the old block...

So I have heard.   Makes you wonder what these parents thoughts are on the monsters they have created.