Author Topic: Ontario Serial Killer Peter Woodcock dies behind bars  (Read 10812 times)

Sleuth

Ontario Serial Killer Peter Woodcock dies behind bars
« on: March 09, 2010, 01:44:29 PM »
"I'm accused of having no morality, which is a fair assessment, because my morality is whatever the system allows," he said in a 1993 interview.

Mark Bourrie is an Ottawa writer who met Peter Woodcock in 1993 and visited him dozens of times at Oak Ridge. His biography of Woodcock, By Reason of Insanity, was published in 1997.

http://www.thestar.com/news/ontario/article/776986--the-serial-killer-they-couldn-t-cure-dies-behind-bars?bn=1

solvy

• View Profile
Re: Ontario Serial Killer Peter Woodcock dies behind bars
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 02:52:56 PM »
Good riddance I say!

thanks for posting this sleuth

jobo

• View Profile
Re: Ontario Serial Killer Peter Woodcock dies behind bars
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 07:53:07 PM »
One less sick puppy we have to support.   I cannot believe that some prisoners can get away with sueing the system for lousy food etc. and WIN...and then you hear of Woodcock who survived for 53 years in the nuthouse, food was okay there.  Then there was the guy in the states recently that had been in prison for around 70 years, just died, food was okay there. That is what was said about that nutbar that just escaped the hospital in Ottawa, he sued about the food and such and won.  yeah okay.  the scales of justice need to tip more fairly...