Author Topic: Is anyone in Ontario willing to help?  (Read 144227 times)

Concerned

• View Profile
Re: Is anyone in Ontario willing to help?
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2010, 08:50:32 PM »
Good thinking Jobo. I have to admit, I'm impressed by the effort those on this site, put towards these cases.

Itdoesntmatter, just curious, why does the frozen ground in the winter deter? Or the warmer months are more conducive? In one of the earlier posts you alluded to the fact that you had asked the police about this matter. Do you know why they couldn't be of any assistance? I could only hope that they have databanks of information and would have wanted to assist.  I also find it sad that at the tender age of 13 you had to fight so hard to be away from your parents and am really sorry that someone couldn't have recognized then the importance. To think how many people may have been spared. Just one life. It begs that if anyone, anyone believes a child, or adult, is in harm's way to keep a very close watchful eye and help. I can only think that perhaps, if we/they did itdoesnt would have had a much better lifetime. How many more lives is the public going to lose. What a waste.

itdoesntmatter

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2010, 11:10:49 PM »
Hi Concerned

It's a lot harder to hide a body, that you don't want found, in the winter.  In the warmer months you can bury it. 

The police don't like going back in time to older cases. It's been my experience that if it's not in their immediate memory, they just give you a quick thought and say that they don't know of any missing persons from that time period.  I do not, at all, find them helpful.

itdoesntmatter

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2010, 08:27:13 AM »
I wanted to put this case out there because it could be connected to one of these people. 
I've spoken to Craig investigations, who was hired by the Fuller family and he told me that this guy was in the Berwick hospital because of depression.  He jumped out of the third floor window of the hospital wearing only his hospital clothes and nothing on his feet.  This was in November so I'd suspect that he would have been looking for a warm place.  A search for Lyndon was done immediately but, according to Craig investigations, it was like an alien came by and snatched him because he just vanished with no traces of him.  A witness told them that they saw him heading down Douglas Ave in Berwick...that was the last time he was seen.

Douglas Avenue is a small street in a mobile home park not far from the hospital.  One of the perps I've been talking about on this thread lives on that street.  This perp is female and has a deep hatred for men.  I suspect that she would fit the criteria of a serial killer.  If she had seen him on the street, she would have offered him her home.
Here's a link to his missing persons profile

http://popeye.discash.com/childfind/db/child.cgi?cn=7021-U

I had made Craig Investigations aware of this but it's not something you can prove without a body.

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2010, 09:54:02 PM »
I can't help but think that maybe that watch has DNA on it that could lead to the identity of the person who needs to be identified. I hope someday, it will provide the proof of your story, the perps and the individual that  owns it. Someday maybe the right opportunity will arise. In the least, I wonder if it is possible to identify the type of watch and the style so that maybe that can be posted and gain attention.

itdoesntmatter

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2010, 08:00:26 AM »
Hi Concerned
When he gave me the watch there were people just in the other room.  Me having that watch was a life threatening situation.  I didn't stop to take a look at it at all.  I just know that it was a pocket watch without a chain on it.  The only thing I was concerned with was hiding it.

itdoesntmatter

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2010, 07:29:01 AM »
Hi missingthemissing

Thanks so much for the help.

I really need some support from this site right now.  I have a meeting with the military police in about a week about something that happened in Manitoba connected to one of the perps and I'm really going through a lot of deep emotions.  Crying a lot, scared just like when I was a kid.  My husband is an amazing man and so supportive but I feel like I need to hear from someone that had a family member go missing.  I need to hear that even though it was 40 years ago, it still matters, it's still what this family would want me to do.

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2010, 10:30:03 AM »
itdoesntmatter, I have to say this right now....can't help myself!   >:( >:(
Crying a lot, scared just like when I was a kid.  My husband is an amazing man and so supportive but I feel like I need to hear from someone that had a family member go missing.  I need to hear that even though it was 40 years ago, it still matters, it's still what this family would want me to do.
first of all, it's been 20 years since my nephew was murdered.... and the horror wasn't just finding him dead and having to get on with our lives.  The horror was knowing that those who beat him and deliberately ended his young life...had the power to cover it up .....had the power to intimidate a whole town  ....had the power to keep people quiet all these years.  Now the witnesses who were scared young teens 20 yrs ago, are adults now.  For 20 years, we've prayed these young people would grow up enough to come out with the truth.  Apparently, a few of the key people grew older, but never grew up.  ...but I digress!
In your case, you grew older, and you grew up....and are full of compassion and dignity.  ...so you grew in many ways.  You deserve to see this through for your sake and the sake of the victim/s involved.  If that person is still alive (which I doubt....maybe in an institution or something for years -brain dead for all we know) and the family want to know what happened to him, is irrelevant at this time.  :'(
I wish to God, one of the young people at the scene of Clayton's murder 20 years ago was you.  You are special .... You are strong....You are a powerful, capable, knowledgeable adult - what happened in your life made you strong.  What happened with the perps, made them old, weak, and hopefully - pretty much ridden with guilt and/or fear.  They are the ones that should be cringing in a corner somewhere not you.  Wish I lived close to you.  I would stand out in front for you any time!

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2010, 06:37:54 PM »
Very well spoken Lostlinganer.  I, too, have silent tears and unbearable heartache for the loss of a very beautiful woman in my life. I can't explain how much my heart hurts for her children to wear the weight of not being able to see their mother. The milestones missed. The fear, the tears, it doesn't really go away. The smiles remembered. And a future with her never to be. A genuine sweetheart with a pretty pure soul. She would never hurt anyone. And, I can't imagine anyone getting enjoyment out of hurting her. For all you would have to do is look into her eyes and know she wouldn't harm you. How could they harm her?

I read the stories about self gratification, power, and awards of $900 per person to make a person disappear. I hear serial killers responsible for putting bodies on hooks and skinning their victims who have been asked what they would say to family members and they reply, "Shit happens." I've had to learn about people that go through their daily lives acting one way and behind the scenes doing unbearable things to others. I've heard of towns being stigmatized by others causing such great fear that no one says a word, yet they live amongst them. I hear of the tricks that can make those accused go free. How those incarcerated receive pensions and privileges those on the streets can't even afford, surely not the victims families. I read about sentences of a few months for the life of another. How people don't know who to trust anymore in uniform, to those in power, to those just living one street over and those you come in contact with every day. I see air patrols and water investigations, with ground patrols only to hear that that one making the decisions of where to search becomes accused of serial rape and murder. I've learned the terms human trafficking is different than trafficking in humans. I've learned that some say Canada is one of the largest transporters and some think it is their national industry. I've read reports supporting such claims. There are pig farms, and protected unofficial buried bodies, snuff films, unwilling sex trade workers forced to pay off debts after debt in countries that don't speak their language, underground organ trades and drug industries with turf wars. But more than that, there is the market for these. A MARKET FOR THESE! And, all I really wanted to know is where did my loved one go. How can I bring her back. I fear we will never find her. I will never be the same. Nor will anyone else in which their lives she once touched and she no longer can bless.

And I wonder, what is it going to take? When do those living in fear have enough? When is someone strong enough and in a good enough position going to do what is right? When does a victim say to hell with it, and just go down in glory? When is God going to come?

I'm sure you have asked yourself the same thing in the past, and for that experience you have had, I'm trully sorry. No child should live anything but a blissful innocent existence. I hope, itdoesntmatter, on this journey you will find truth, honesty, strength, resilience, and pride in not being those that overcame you. I hope you are liberated by the experience. And, I applaud you for your courage. I hope you will find joy, and love, and beauty now that you deserved all along, but was robbed. Walk strong. Do good. Be brave. Overcome. Go beyond. Become something your childhood didn't try to define you to be. Put them all to rest. And, in doing so, bring those missing, harmed, loved, tortured, murdered, abused, and raped some dignity. Make them beautiful again. Give them worth. Give them a voice. Prove they matter. Help them fight back. Make them rise. Give us insight we can act upon. Give them peace. Bring them home.

One matters to many. One small step, matters.

For that, I can only thank you, for what I can not provide, but with all I have to give. Thank you.

Sleuth

« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2010, 09:47:08 PM »
powerful words lostlinganer and concerned. itdoesntmatter you have come this far in an extraordinary life journey, listen to your heart. Hear what it says. It will guide you and keep you safe.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 09:49:56 PM by Sleuth »

itdoesntmatter

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2010, 07:38:54 AM »
"Silence in the face of injustice is complicity with
the oppressor."

The idea that if I do nothing means that I'm complicit with the perps has been my driving force when I'm most frightened.  As a child I swore to myself that I wasn't going to be anything like those people.  To me, doing nothing about it means that I'm breaking that promise to myself...something that I can't live with.

My husband said something to me the other night that really touched my heart.  This Manitoba case that I'm being interviewed about, it's a case where the family thinks that the husband/father just up and left them.  I've acknowledged that there would be a lot of anger towards him.  My husband said "they'll be able to love him again".  That made me smile and cry as I felt some of the fear slip away to be replaced by a reminder of the stubborn and determined side of me. 

I've never thought of myself as brave...perhaps because I'm scared a lot.  I'm more afraid of dying and never doing anything about this though.

I'm so sorry for all of your pain. I wish I could help but please remember, fear is a powerful emotion.  A person has to be willing to deal with that fear, live inside it, to be able to come forward.  It might take 20 more years....it's a long hard journey.  Please don't give up hope that someone is on that journey now.  Keep your posts alive, they may not have read your stories yet but someday they may go searching like I did.

lostlinganer....I've read you story on the other site that you have....we live very close to each other but I don't want you to stand in front of me, I need to drive this truck but thank you for being a passenger.  Perhaps we'll talk over coffee someday.

itdoesntmatter

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2010, 11:35:57 PM »
"I'm sure you have asked yourself the same thing in the past, and for that experience you have had, I'm trully sorry. No child should live anything but a blissful innocent existence. I hope, itdoesntmatter, on this journey you will find truth, honesty, strength, resilience, and pride in not being those that overcame you. I hope you are liberated by the experience. And, I applaud you for your courage. I hope you will find joy, and love, and beauty now that you deserved all along, but was robbed. Walk strong. Do good. Be brave. Overcome. Go beyond. Become something your childhood didn't try to define you to be. Put them all to rest. And, in doing so, bring those missing, harmed, loved, tortured, murdered, abused, and raped some dignity. Make them beautiful again. Give them worth. Give them a voice. Prove they matter. Help them fight back. Make them rise. Give us insight we can act upon. Give them peace. Bring them home."

I keep reading this over and over and each time I do, I get a little stronger. 

You folks are more powerful than you know.....how does so much pain turn into so much beauty ...

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2010, 11:37:20 AM »
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 11:53:48 AM by Concerned »

itdoesntmatter

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2010, 10:39:01 PM »
Thank you for that Concerned.
I watched the whole thing on youtube.  Odd coincidence....I bought a sketch book today so that I could draw my memories.

itdoesntmatter

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2010, 11:20:58 PM »
I have one more day until I meet with the military police to give my statement.

Not sure why but I just wanted to say that. 

Sleuth

« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2010, 11:22:18 PM »
God Speed.