Author Topic: Susan Cox Powell, missing December, 2009  (Read 26197 times)

jobo

• View Profile
Re: Susan Cox Powell, missing December, 2009
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2011, 09:24:37 AM »
Keep talking, Josh's dad...keep talking, you will put your foot in your mouth.   This man is too much. 
 Has anyone ever seen such a performance as Josh puts on for the camera?    He puts his head down briefly and comes up crying, everytime.  Complete opposite of his dad...who just keeps talking shit.
 I am starting to wonder if Josh was so jealous and possessive of Susan that he killed her rather than live with the attention she always seemed to get.   Seems to me that they too were opposites.   She was the main bread-winner, outgoing and he is just so wishy-washy type.   
He has become possessive of the two boys..in fact Susan's parents haven't been able to visit with them. 
 It was sad, they showed two female cousins asking to see the boys who were in the truck......Josh's dad said " NO, it is not a good time"...Josh has kept the boys away from Susan's family.    This family has been torn apart, by Josh's actions.
My opinion only.
I so wish they could solve this case.....what did happen with the carpet that was drying when the cops showed up?  That piece of carpet should have been analyzed, but was it?   Josh moved out of the house 1 month after Susan went missing.

The cops did search more caves again, but keep coming up empty handed.   They seized Josh's computer, and I believe, Susan's journals... let's hope they find some searches that Josh may have made on that area (where he supposedly took the boys camping in the middle of the night)...such as "cave" searches, or whatever geological area of interest would be a good place to hide someone.     One of the boys had said something to the effect "Mommy's down a hole (or cave, can't remember) collecting crystals" (please don't quote me on that, because I will admit I cannot repeat that verbatum)....something that would lead me to believe that they saw something, or were told something that they don't quite understand, but could repeat.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2011, 09:34:07 AM »
My opinion:   Josh took the boys camping in the middle of the night in a snowfall, because he had just killed their mother (@the wet carpet spot) and had to hide her somewhere.  Somewhere, I would think, is between their house and where he took the kids camping.  I would think he already had Susan wrapped and in the van, then he woke up the kids and dressed them, loaded them into the van and took them camping for the night.   They probably fell back to sleep as soon as he hit the road again....and were in and out of it the rest of the night, poor kids.  So, nothing would be clear to them.
Josh is guilty, definitely....so keep talking dad, you might hang him for us....if not, let's hope the cops find something on the computer or in Susan's journals.....  My opinion only.

history_major

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2011, 06:57:12 PM »

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2011, 04:57:32 AM »
Thanks for the update, history_major.   I am interested in this case, and can't wait for them to arrest Josh Powell....my opinion only.

Marcusdog

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2011, 10:33:08 AM »
I have been watching this for some time and wonder if Josh and his father each shared equally in killing Susan. From what I am seeing that father is some kind of perverted nut case.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2011, 02:08:13 PM »
Yes, Marcusdog....The pair of them are creepy...in different ways.  I know Josh is guilty...Dad?.. probably accessory after the fact.
 I feel for the kids if they have to live with these two.   Where is justice for these poor kids?  (Like Drew Peterson's kids).   Does the system really have the kid's best interests at heart?  I think not.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2011, 05:52:26 PM »
Wow:  Josh Powell's DAD just got arrested and charged with 14 Counts of Vogeurism.   On his computer (seized in the search of their home, recently), he had thousands of images of females, videotaped without their knowledge....even Susan Powell!!
Disturbingly, he also had photos of little girls, some his neighbours; in the bathtub, etc....

Let's hope that now DAD is arrested, and the children were removed from the home...(Susan's parents have petitioned for custody, but I don't think the kids went to them, yet)..that JOSH Powell will crack under the pressure.  Cops need to wait a few days.....get Josh stewing and worrrying and then interrogate the hell out of him.   And with Dad....perhaps pressure on him and promise of a lighter sentence if he would Spill the Beans on JOsh.  He is so full of himself, he'll go for it.

I read this on The EYES FOR LIES BLOG....that was my reference.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2011, 05:58:10 PM »
Now that the children have been removed from the home, I wonder if the Authorities can interview the kids, to see if they have any memories of the night they went camping?   Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Josh has kept the kids away from any questioning. 

jellybean

• Tired of Crime not doing their time
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2011, 06:57:18 PM »
The kids have been removed for certain?

JB

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2011, 04:43:53 AM »
Yes.  They are in State Custody.  Steve Powell is not allowed near them, and Susan's parents, the Cox's have applied for custody.
http://www.abc4.com....is the link.

Thank goodness the cops are closing in.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2011, 05:29:14 PM »
Stephen Powell is one sick SOB. A person never knows who is living next to them, in outward appearances this guy looks like your every day gentleman, doesn't he and he is a sick perverted predator. Imagine the fear that Susan felt about her father-in-law making advances at her. She must have been terrified of  him. And how would you be able to tell your husband that his father was making sexual advances. Thank heavens the children have been removed from the care of these people. I do believe Stephen Powell definitely knows what happened to Susan. And when justice prevails here, the death penalty is too good for the two of them. And I do remember that the police were unable to question the children, because the father would not allow it. Hopefully there will finally be justice for Susan.  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2011, 06:20:44 AM »
Right now in Toronto, there is a 7 year old girl testifying at a murder trial.   Her mother is accused of killing her father.  The father-in-law and the little girl were in the car when mom stabbed dad in the neck.

My point is that kids can testify.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2011, 09:21:42 AM »
The trouble is with Susan's children, they are very young, but it has been done before. Now they wouldn't be able to testify, but they would be questioned by a professional psychologist, who would carefully question them and possibly get a great deal of information. Some four year olds are very intelligent and if something happened out of the ordinary, it would be imprinted on their little minds, they would remember. I am just relieved that the children are safe. Please keep us updated as this case unfolds. I believe an arrest is coming soon. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 08:12:54 PM by capeheart »

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2011, 02:28:04 PM »
You're right, capeheart, Susan's kids were fairly young when she went missing Dec.2009.   If I recall correctly, one of them DID say something to the effect of Mommy's collecting gems.....(something like that).
Although I am more of the belief that there was an altercation at the home, and Susan was killed.  I think she was then put in the back of the family van....then Josh woke the boys up on the rouse that they were going camping.   As we know Susan's kids were young, and probably groggingly complied, and fell back to sleep once the van was in motion again.
Did they wake up when the van stopped?
Did they stay in their car seats while daddy put Mommy in a mine shaft? 
Did one wake up and see something, and that is why he says Mommy was collecting gems, maybe he seen her laying on the entrance to the mine shaft before daddy pushed her in....and he did question daddy and that was daddy's answer.   Being young, and tired and woken up several times that night, the little one accepted that statement.   Thought nothing more about it, except to want to go back to sleep. 
That's what I think happened.

Marcusdog

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2011, 08:38:02 AM »
In my state many times if a child testifies it is via video. This way the child is not intimidated by his/her surroundings(a court room full of people). Other times a judge will question older child(ren) in his chambers. This pervert actually thinks he can sing. I went to his web site and listened but wasn't impressed. Hopefully police can now question the kids and the Powell's will be brought to justice. Thankfully the Cox family are there for those children.