Author Topic: Jennifer Kesse - 24 - Missing - Orlando, FL - January 24, 2006  (Read 18686 times)

art-hu

• View Profile
Re: Jennifer Kesse - 24 - Missing - Orlando, FL - January 24, 2006
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2011, 07:01:40 PM »
Well, It's been over 5 yrs. now. I truly hope that law enforcement officials don't give up in there search for Jennifer. I'm sure the family will not. Wishing them all the best in their search for daughter.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2011, 09:51:23 AM »
I wonder how many others have gone missing in that area since Jennifer. I'll bet there are many disappearances that have not been solved. I wish Jennifer had've followed her gut feelings about the creepy workers that were in that building. She should have followed her instincts, there is a reason we get that feeling and we should follow it. :o :o :o :o :o

art-hu

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2011, 08:51:02 PM »
Happy B-day Jennifer, you are not forgotten. May the blessings be.

art-hu

• View Profile
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 09:48:53 AM by art-hu »

scotsquine

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2012, 12:33:49 PM »
I can't seem to get volume on this link.

jobo

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2012, 02:16:07 PM »
I am glad to see the Officials in Florida have NOT given up, this many years later.   Once they find Jennifer, it will just be a matter of time before someone goes to jail.   The Cops have a specific area to search....they seem to be confident.

I look forward to hearing about an arrest.   (PS: The volume worked fine for me)

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2012, 11:23:32 PM »
It os hard to believe this case is six years old. Jennifer has a dedicated and loving family that probably won't let authorities give up. I hope leads continue to come in and that something reveals closure for the family one way, or another. This has to be so very hard for the family.

Coral

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2012, 05:34:37 PM »
We visited Orlando last week, and there was a search for Jennifer being conducted in a wooded area, just down the street from our resort.  A tip was given to her father several months ago, but I don't know why it took until now for the police to organize this search.  The media reported that sadly, nothing relevant had been found.  They also mentionned that several other women were missing in the area.  I can't believe that once again, a woman can just disappear off the face of the earth, and no one knows anything.  Jennifer couldn't have vanished with no one seeing anything or knowing anything.  There has to be someone who knows something, and for the right reward, they just might talk.  While there could be a serial killer in the area, I'm not familiar with the details of the other missing women's cases.  There's a lot of tourism in this area, so it could be a local resident, or even a tourist who drops in annually.  With modern technology, I wish they could improve the size and quality of the grainy video which shows the person who dropped off her vehicle in a parking lot.  Someone has to recognize this person's body shape, gait, something. 

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2015, 04:13:00 PM »
Jennifer's parents and the authorities continue to get leads daily, a post on their website states, see http://findjenniferkesse.com.  They now have an age-progressed image of what Jennifer may look like today. Tomorrow, will mark the ninth anniversary of her disappearance in Florida. As we all know, the hurt never goes away and the hope is held onto - for to give up and let go doesn't ever seem to be an option, especially for parents of a missing child. 

The post, reveals some rather interesting angles, a question of whether her disappearance could be an old boyfriend? Someone near where she lived? Human trafficking?  They seem to be holding onto the fact that their love, deeply felt within their family, must reside in Jennifer for "that love no matter how far apart we are and even when we don't know where she is. It is love that is lacking in so many people's lives that makes them feel unwanted, uncared for and ultimately, uncaring of what they do to others..." So, Jennifer must know, at least, she is loved and no matter what happened to her nobody can take that away.

The family is making another plea to keep Jennifer in your thoughts and prayers for someone that knows something to come forward, somehow. Share their website, their facebook pages, pinterest, twitter and more. To date, they have reached over 60 countries with their plea. "We have the best chance of finding her, with you, John Q Public," they state.

Interestingly, their site provides a link to sketchy video footage of a person of interest. White shirt and pants (almost reminiscent of a painter garb, ice cream vendor outfit, chef suit, or naval uniform of some sort. I wonder if that could lead to new ideas... Was someone working in the area with that type of uniform? Perhaps looking for someone to bump into....

Bumping this thread today, hoping the family finds answers soon.

Age-progressed image:  http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2015/1/23/opd_releases_age_pro.html
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/173107179399433550/

edited to remove fb and twitter links
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 06:23:59 PM by Concerned »

Concerned

• View Profile

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2016, 10:20:12 AM »
Many times I think about this case and saw it on a crime show, the re-enactment of when she went missing. She should have followed her gut feelings about the comments and stares from the construction workers. Supposing I had to move out or complain to my landlord, I would have been terrified to stay there one moment after anything like that. She should have followed her gut feelings, but it is too late now to do anything. I did see that surveillance tape. I wonder if they gave that video tape to the space centre, with all of their technology, they maybe able to clarify more of what is on that video. I saw a show last night on Forensic Files, they enhanced a tape of a voice and also enhanced writings at the space centre and that is how they got the killer of two young women, one was a 20 year old and the other was a nine year old. If it had not have been for the space centre using what they had, the killer would have gotten away with murder and possibly would have went on to kill others. The police said, they had no idea who it was until they got that information. My thoughts and prayers to the family and hope they never give up. It is hard to believe that it is ten years gone by now since she went missing. I do hope they get this story on John Walsh or something and try and get some new clues on what happened to Jennifer. Also there is Dateline and 48 Hours, even if it was on before, repeat the show and get the media involved. Maybe her parents should go to the media again with the story about Jennifer and get it on a front page story. God bless them in their search for what happened to Jennifer. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

2soccermom

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2016, 09:29:07 AM »
LE gives 10-year update on Jennifer's case:
http://www.wesh.com/news/police-give-update-on-search-for-woman-missing-for-nearly-10-years/37583782

Items originally examined and/or seized as part of the original investigation are being re-assessed using more current technology -- but beyond this, unfortunately, there's not much else new in terms of news. I think Jennifer's family have done a really courageous job of keeping her case in the news. My thoughts and prayers are with them through this long agony.

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2016, 10:08:04 AM »
bless them for hanging in.

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2018, 10:58:31 AM »
The family of Jennifer Kesse are no longer willing to just sit on their daughter's "cold case." It's been 12 years since she disappeared. They have lawyered up and have a group of investigators that would like to take a look at her case and are asking the Orlando Police to hand over her files.

“We have secured a team of lawyers and investigators; we feel it’s time,” Drew Kesse said. “We have gone through the process of asking for public information, and it comes back completely redacted.”

Present during the press conference is the family of Michelle Parker, another Orlando woman who went missing in November 2011.

Source:  https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-jennifer-kesse-anniversary-20180124-story.html