Author Topic: Russell Williams: theories/conspiracies/ speculation  (Read 19505 times)

D1

Russell Williams: theories/conspiracies/ speculation
« on: February 13, 2010, 04:44:00 AM »
Things are getting a little touchy in regard to some of the posts on threads related to Col. Williams. Part of the problem is where certain comments are being posted as exemplified by a new poster, it is being viewed as inappropriate and disrespectful. So this is the place for any discussions that may be construed as offending the memories of any victims. No disrespect was meant by any of us i'm sure but maybe we can calm those concerns a bit by containing some of the expletives and rants about Col. Williams here on this thread. Go ahead, its legal !! ....
from perdy-
http://www.unsolvedcanada.ca/index.php?PHPSESSID=ba385db39d319b259737e0553e9919c7&topic=215.msg32578#new
If I sound a bit miffed it is because I am. From the first day news broke of her murder the conspiracy theories started. I have heard them all, much more then has been posted here. People need to stop making assumptions and just wait until the authorities that actually have the information, release information. This taints her memory as far as I am concerned.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 01:52:10 PM by D1 »

D1

Re: Russell Williams: theories/conspiracies/ speculation
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 04:05:04 PM »
Ever since we have learned that the Col. and Paul Bernardo were classmates .

Theories and speculation have taken over the discussions.

Now we get this bizzare report.

Suicide watch temporarily and bizarre behaviour: Williams believed he was a POW.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2010/02/11/12846081-qmi.html

D1

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 04:07:37 PM »
Capeheart provides a possible explanation for the bizarre behaviour.
We are somehow working with a genius here. What better ploy then to act as if you're a prisoner of war. This may have been in his plan to act as a prisoner of war, if he ever was arrested as a suspect in any murders. I don't buy it. I believe he knows exactly what he is doing. How could anybody just be acting very normally everyday, talking to the Minister of Defence and all his co-workers and pilots and in training and all of a sudden he thinks he is a P or war, get out of town. This is all an act in my opinion, he got caught and that's what I think, sorry. I don't have any sympathy for him at all. He won't get any sympathy from me, none at all. And I wish the officials would not tell us how he is acting, because they are looking for sympathy from the public. I don't want to hear about what he is doing in jail. And I am actually surprised that they are divulging this information. It must be his lawyer that's wanting this all made public. Sorry, but no sympathy as I've already stated.

D1

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 04:42:51 PM »
From SAP
Cape, I have no sympathy for him either. Just his bizarre behaviour reminds me of something I can't fully grasp. It's like he's boiling over, no more room for hiding his heinous crimes. When all the investigations are completed we may be in for another shocker. I'm speculating the most active serial killer of all time.

amIam

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 06:12:23 PM »
 D1,  I couldn't agree with you more.  But I feel it will take many years before all of Williams heinous crimes will be uncovered.

Giving only his name, rank and serial number..a POW..gimme a break!

As for his bizarre behaviour at Quinte Detention Centre, he was further  described in the article as being " arrogant and vacant" ...doesn't sound to me as a person who considers himself a POW.  Just an arrogant killer who continued to think he was untouchable.

amIam

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 06:38:40 PM »
This posted in today's Belleville Intelligencer

http://www.intelligencer.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2448289

D1

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 06:55:21 PM »
Its all very strange, one day in one report he is cooperating and leading police to evidence and even a body. The next day he is sticking with name rank and serial # ?? Doesn't make sense..

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2010, 11:40:16 PM »
D1, yes, you could be right. I believe he is a serial killer for many years, even teen years. And I believe Bernardo was guilty of a lot more too. It was just that the police never questioned them on things and probably didn't have the DNA or the evidence. I believe there is a big story to come yet, a very big story. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

amIam

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2010, 05:03:03 PM »
 cape, I agree as well but Bernardo has nothing to lose as he will never get out of Kingston pen.   He is classified as a " Dangerous Offender" so there will never be parole, he will die in jail and well he should given his crimes.

As for Williams, it's highly unlikely he has just started his horrific rampage, these types are at it for years, honing their skills.  In the cases he has been charged with, he was highly organised, taking sheets with him, placing them on the floor and then centering a chair atop the sheets before placing his naked and blindfolded victims on the chairs. He then duct taped and zip tied his victims to the chairs. After terrorizing them for hours, he raped them and then took pictures.  When he left, he took the sheets.  This bastard is far too organised to be a novice.

My feeling is he felt he was untouchable given his position and rank in the air force. My further feeling regarding the report from Quinte West in Napanee that he would only give his name, rank and serial number was not that he felt he was a POW.  In my opinion, this was flagrant and further arrogance toward those that placed him in detention..they have no jurisdiction over " him" the head to the Air Force at CFB Trenton.

I just hope with all this "cooperation" it has been reported he have given the OPP he isn't offered a plea bargain.   

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2010, 12:31:15 PM »
I really do not believe there will be any plea bargain here, because of the fact he led them to where the body of Jessica was. They have him on those two murders and anything else they get him on will be through their diligent investigation. He is a pretty cool cucumber this guy, NR and serial no. is sure a great act. Look at how cool OJ Simpson was, murdered his wife and called a cab to take him to the airport. These type are cold blooded killers, no conscience. Save their own ass is all they are thinking of and whatever it takes to do it. So sitting there and saying the same thing over and over again is just an act. Maybe he is working on being nominated for an Oscar, if the act is that good. Sorry to be so sarcastic, but this guy makes me sick. A violent predator of women and thanks to the OPP he is now behind bars.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

amIam

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2010, 05:58:10 PM »
cape, things have been "leaked" out regarding Williams cooperation, nothing has and still is not confirmed by the OPP.  A leak mentioned both Marie Comeau and Jessica Lloyd were strangled.  I live here in Trenton, a few miles from Brighton where he murdered Marie Comeau.  I have a friend, who is connected to the Brighton Fire Dept, they were called to the scene of her death and he told me Marie Comeau was stabbed 31 times.  I cannot confirm this as it's heresay. 

The same holds for the Search and Rescue helicopters from CFB Trenton, word has it that Williams was the one who ordered the search of the area for Jessica...if this is true, this is absoutely sickening.  Given his position as head to Air Force, he would be the one to make the call.

As for OJ..another egotistical bastard, not  a serial killer as Williams ( and he IS) but a murderer who got away.

But this is Canada, our laws are far different here and plea bargains are common.  I just hope our judicial system has learned their lesson with Karla Homolka. 

I am so glad Williams cannot be defended by the military..not that they would as given the dropping of the ball they have done regarding his past they are distancing theirselves from him..but I think they should be held accountable to a degree as someone knew something, or at the best, many people knew or recognised many things but perhaps were reluctant to say.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2010, 08:11:28 PM »
I never heard anything about the cause of death of either Jessica or Marie. Sometimes they keep that a secret, if at all possible, but usually it does leak out. Imagine the shock Marie would have especially when she came face to face with her killer, her own boss, the Commander whom she trusted and worked with everyday. RIP, Marie.

Concerned

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2010, 09:43:05 PM »
amIam, that would just break my heart to know that he would have been in charge of Search and Rescue helicopters for any of the disappearances. It makes you wonder how much involvement he had in the disappearance, assualts and/or murder cases. How much access to key information. My heartfelt wish is that he did not have the power to skew the search, the results, the evidence. It is sad enough that people and their loved ones have to deal with these tragedies, but my faith in the system will be greatly lowered if people in the military and high-ranking officials can get away with behavior as is alleged through Col. Williams. I hope every official, everyone that he served, every public representative will fully cooperate. I hope that every bright, honest and proud member of the military will rise to a level to never have a serial rapist/murderer amongst them. Now, is not a time to cover-up, but to learn , properly prosecute and forever more prevent. Any one of these lives, is one life too much.

amIam

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2010, 03:39:07 PM »
cape,  I can't begin to imagine Marie's terror, from all reports she was such a wonderful person; " full of life" as she was described.  And the same has been said regarding Jessica.  This is all so very sad. 
I don't know why it took so long to link the two home invasions and sexual assaults in Tweed, (Sept. 17 & Sept 30)  to Marie's murder ( Nov. 24-25) in Brighton as the same firefighter who related she had been stabbed, also said she was found tied to a chair..which is what Williams did to the two women in Tweed.  In both those assaults, the victims although blindfolded were aware he had a knife

amIam

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2010, 03:59:50 PM »
concerned,  I would imagine to some,  if not all degrees, Williams ordered the SAR search, at the very least he must have approved, he would had to have.  Jessica lived in Thurlow, just north of Belleville, Williams lived in Tweed..even further north.
The average working military person would have no knowledge if things were  not quite right mentally they may have found him odd but hey, he was the chosen one and the boss, so who were they to question. But the higher ups would have known something and if not they should have. It will be interesting to see how much back pedaling and buck passing occurs in the next while.