Author Topic: Russell Williams Case  (Read 29966 times)

VedicAstro

• View Profile
Re: Russell Williams Case
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2010, 05:27:38 PM »
I wonder if someone can provide me with Col Russ Williams time and place of birth in Midlands England. I am a writer also on Vedic Astrology and have published papers on serial killers , specifically Ted Bundy and Edward Gein. Today I found birthdata [date, time and place of birth] of Paula Bernado and Karla Homolka. From a personalized birth chart in Vedic it is easy to pick a serial killer and to say when he started killing and when he will kill next most likely. I have raised and am working on about 100 hypothetical charts for Russ Williams birthday and found two charts that match that of a serial killer. A chart that shows above average intelligence, success in career, musical talent [exalted Venus in the 10th house in Harmonic 9 or D9 in Vedic] plus the combinations /Yogas of extreme cruelty.
Thank you
gaminird@gmail.com

jobo

• View Profile
Re: Russell Williams Case
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2010, 10:42:34 AM »
From what I gather, Russell Williams was born March 7, 1963..In Worcester, England...I don't know the time. And when I discovered he was born in Worcester,I freaked, that is where my roots are...My grandparents lived on Brumwich Rd.