Author Topic: RCMP and our tax dollars  (Read 2515 times)

Sleuth

RCMP and our tax dollars
« on: January 20, 2010, 12:56:05 AM »
He was given life but can apply for parole in 6 years!? What the Flock!  >:(
I know I started a thread some where on this site about this ongoing travesty of the RCMP. But I got lost in the maze. Sigh.
Anyway, now you know what our tax dollars bought for this entire family. Unbelievable.

By The Canadian Press, cbc.ca, Updated: January 19, 2010 9:03 PM
Toronto 18 informant asked RCMP for $15M

An RCMP informant central to disrupting a plot to bomb several targets in Ontario initially requested $15 million in compensation from the Mounties, court heard Tuesday.

Shaher Elsohemy was in his second week of testimony at the trial of his former friend Shareef Abdelhaleem, who has pleaded not guilty to participating in a terrorist group and intending to detonate bombs.

The explosions were to occur outside the Toronto Stock Exchange, at CSIS offices in Toronto and at an Ontario military base in what's known as the Toronto 18 terror plot.
http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/cbc-article.aspx?cp-documentid=23289508

SAP

Re: RCMP and our tax dollars
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 04:02:44 PM »
Same as what GW Bush did for Osama's family living in NY at time of 9/11. Special flight out of the country. I know they can't be blamed for their brother's hatered agenda's but when it comes down to the crunch, blood is thicker than water.
So in Canada they aimed for the Stock Market? In USA the perps had invested and withdrew from the market just before the terror attacks, leaving the stocks in a mess. Not only did the taxpayers foot the cost for Osama's family to safety, investors also lost bundles to them. On top of the 3 million that one president (Reagan) gave Osama for his fight against Russia, the picture is very clear how our hard earned tax dollars are used against us frivolously!
In Yugoslavia anyone involved, or supposedly involved in war crimes were Guilty until proven Innocent. I like that!!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 04:04:20 PM by SAP »

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 06:35:02 PM »
Well at least there is some jail time here and his name is on the books. Yes, our tax dollars are being blown away and what can we do about it, nothing. The people we elect are even taking money from us and stealing everything they can get their mitts on.  ??? ??? ??? ???

SAP

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 12:19:55 PM »
Plus over the years they have relaxed the laws to such a point that the criminal has more rights than the average law abiding person!!