Author Topic: Peter Shaw | Missing (2004)  (Read 3660 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Peter Shaw | Missing (2004)
« on: December 29, 2009, 02:31:19 PM »
Hello, we are looking for my brother-in-laws brother, Peter Shaw. He was last heard from in 2003/04, in British Columbia. My brother -in-law, ( Robert Shaw) were both adopted, Robert from Sudbury,Ontario, and he believes that Peter was also adopted from Sudbury, Ontario. Peter would be approxiametly 43 years old now. As far as we know, Peter was a transient, and was heavily into drugs and alcohol. The last time anyone heard from Peter was in approxiametly 2003 or 04, when he contacted his adoptive mother, to ask for the sum of two thousand dollars. Mrs. Shaw had told him no, and that was the last time Peter was heard from. Robert Shaw used to send Peter money, to his bank account, from time to time. Robert had hired a private investigator to locate Peter when their mother passed away, but to no avail. The private investigator told Robert that there had been no activity on Peter's bank account, and that there was no known identity for Peter. We are unsure if Peter has passed away, changed his identity, or moved to another country. If you have any john doe's or any information on a Peter Shaw, in British Columbia, please contact me at pennynash(at)rogers.com, thank you for your time.

PEILady

• View Profile
Re: Peter Shaw | Missing (2004)
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 05:39:26 PM »
I was wondering if the family has or had any relatives in Atlantic Canada?  Do you happen to have a picture?