Author Topic: Daniel Bruneau declared Dangerous Offender - Possible HWY 16 Link?  (Read 4078 times)

Desespere

Daniel Bruneau declared Dangerous Offender - Possible HWY 16 Link?
« on: September 30, 2009, 10:31:28 AM »
The link to this article was sent to me in PM. I read the article and agree with the sender he is someone the police should consider in the Highway of Tears investigation.
Daniel Bruneau, age 48, declared a dangerous offender after he picked a girl up hitchiking, took her to his home, did real bad stuff. He didn't kill her - she reported him and he was arrested.

Bruneau was convicted previously of raping a 10 year-old girl. He was also convicted, after getting out of priston, of manslaughter because he strangled a 17 year-old to death after consensual sex. She had angered him. He spent 3-1/2 years in jail. How very sad and pathetic. He got out and did this other crime in 2007, an 18 year-old.

What is most intriguing is what Bruneau himself says about the Highway killer.

I'm posting the whole article here in quotes in the next thread because often these articles disappear after awhile. If anyone feels this shouldn't be posted here, because of copyright and all that, I will remove it. This is the link to the article posted August 18, 2009.

http://www.bclocalnews.com/bc_north/terracestandard/news/53460477.html

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Webmaster
    • View Profile
Re: Daniel Bruneau declared Dangerous Offender - Possible HWY 16 Link?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 01:26:37 AM »
That is interesting. I am hoping the police are trying to map his past and where he was.

Sap1

• View Profile