Author Topic: Mariam Makhniashvili - 17 - Toronto - Found Deceased  (Read 244218 times)

capeheart

• View Profile
Re: Mariam Makhniashvili - 17 - Toronto - Found Deceased
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2009, 09:51:37 PM »
So Mariam and her brother were seen at Union Station on The 13th of September, but she went missing on the 14th. I am still wondering who saw the two of them on the day she disappeared. Apparently the video is from the 13th, so if that video is on everyday, why would they not see them on the 14th? I still feel that she never left her home on that day. I feel something happened at home. What came of the library computers??? Either something happened at home or she got caught up in some scam. It is unreasonable to think that she just was abducted with so many people around. I believe she could have made plans to meet someone or she never left her home. It is very unusual and maybe she is alive somewhere and just too scared to contact anyone. 8) 8) 8) 8)

lostlinganer

• Silence, in the face of injustice is complicity wi
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2009, 08:47:29 AM »
I think many of us are thinking along the same lines (family wise) ... I will say no more on this part of it except that too many girls of certain origins seem to disappear around their own family/s.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2009, 10:33:06 AM »
You are right on there, Lost. I also believe that this was an unusual case of where the children were not living with their parents for some time. Also the questionable character of her father, leaves some doubts. Sure hope they come up with something on those computers. ::) ::) ::) ::)

Sleuth

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2009, 12:39:35 PM »
Update coming in Mariam case

By Sun Media

Last Updated: 13th November 2009, 12:05pm

An update in the disappearance of Mariam Makhniashvili will be provided by investigators this afternoon.

Toronto Police have called a press conference for 1 p.m. where lead investigator Det.-Sgt. Dan Nealon will speak at 53 Division headquarters, near Yonge St. and Eglinton Ave. W.

Officers from around the city searched the Ingram Transfer Station this morning for any clues to the teen's disappearance.

Mariam hasn't been seen or heard from since Sept. 14 when she was on the way into Forest Hill Collegiate.

http://www.torontosun.com/news/torontoandgta/2009/11/13/11737121.html

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2009, 12:50:20 PM »
seems like something's up!....hope this is not an unlucky Friday the 13th.  I like to think possitive things about Friday the 13th... like: buy a lotto ticket... take a chance!  ....but in this case, I don't like the coincidental date she went missing and now.... maybe something's up.  Hope this girl is safe and this turns up a lucky day for her.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2009, 03:32:14 PM »
It is ironic that today is the date that Hilary Bonnell's body was found in New Brunswick. Now we are supposed to get word today on Mariam and like you say Lost, Friday the 13th. I had the CTV news on, but did not hear anything on Mariam, unless it is on the National at 6:30 on Global. I will watch that news and see if there is any word on Mariam. It may not be very good news, because usually when they hold a press conference by the police, it is usually bad news. Hoping that they do know the answers to Mariam's disappearance???

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2009, 05:30:02 PM »
Today I was watching the news and the police are now going to speak to 1000 students at the school that Mariam went to. How could she disappear in front of all these people???I still think she never left home...Obviously the police think there is a clue in the school system. Because if nobody saw her that day, it means she never left home. And we also discussed that backpack, I mean that was found so long after she disappeared. As a poster suggested, it sounds like a set up to put the police off the track. How could that backpack last that long without being seen, I don't understand it. Hoping there will be some news soon on Mariam's case. We will pray that she is safe, but time sure is slipping by and still no Mariam. Where is Mariam?????????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2009, 06:32:30 PM »
I say you're "right on" cape....that backpack was planted later.

lostlinganer

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2009, 10:56:50 AM »
I think the father "knows what he's taking about"..... as far as the "sighting out west".....different hair color....no video.... seems like mistaken identity.

Im_new_here2

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2009, 01:31:40 PM »
Didn't you guys find it odd though that even with all the scenario's you bring up .The police sounded well like i have not heard them before but they sounded like they were exstremley confident it was her ...Me persionally i dont think it is I think this has something to do with familly religion and where they are from like u hear about fathers having daughters killed because she is dating a outsider which could be anyone except for the man the father had chosen and they say that she has dishonoured the familly so they have her killed usually by the brother  .i dont know thats just my opinion .

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2009, 07:49:50 PM »
I do not believe that Mariam is on the west coast. I believe that Mariam's brother and family members know something. What happened about the library computers??? It is about time the police are letting some information out to the public, especially if they want to solve the case. There is such a lack of information down this way anyway, maybe more in Ontario. If they questioned the students, we did not hear anything as yet. But the last news I heard, they were going to interview 1000 students, every one of them. A news conference should be held and let people know a little of what is happening. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

solvy

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2009, 02:39:16 PM »
 I'm with you on this LOst.  I seriously don't think she left Toronto.  I'm thinking these sightings are mistakes by people who care and are looking for her, or false sightings made up by police to rattle the people responsible for her disapperance forcing them to respond and maybe make an error.

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2009, 02:58:07 PM »
Solvy, I am with you. I don't think she is in Alberta, wherever she is, she is in Toronto. I still think the family knows something, especially her brother. If I was investigating this case, I would keep going back to the brother, because he is the last one known to be with her and to have seen her. Either the brother is covering up something for the family or he was in on knowing where she went. Those are my feelings on it.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

capeheart

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2009, 09:39:14 PM »
Last night there was another sighting of Mariam, supposedly in Alberta, at the moment I can't think of the name, but it was not the place she was seen in first. She was said to be selling Dream Catchers. This has not been confirmed that it is her. But still reports of her being on the west coast. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)